Bya all

Ty Gretar for this fun but toxic server which I had made friendships that could have lasted a life time,

Ty Smackd, Jblind, Killbob, Zoradz, Mike(Please take a few peoples crowns you would be better) and all other staff for the countless hours you spend helping people.

I try my hardest to address issues within the staff team in hopes they could be fixed peacefully but that will never happen. I give up been trying to solve these staff issues since 2013 and nothing gets through I get lied to by the staff team Jblind you legit sat in Shoutbox and told me you have rights to punish on sight if you see someone rushing at edge at fucking edge... Cmon dude why would rules state you can rush at edge as long as you dont do it over and over to same person time and time again and make it so you can punish on sight at edge? Use ur fucking brain dude punish on sight is for ::risk ::brid ::meth etc... Not edge you not only lied to me once but 3 times in Forums SB

No point in trying anymore if you feel the need to lie about a small fuck up admit it you fucked up it happens were fucking human the shit happens from time to time.. You dont have to hide it I don't want people demoted from their positions you all have ability to be great staff members but the lying and secrecy has to stop. Anyone who hits mod+ changes just like that Yoobs great guy helped daily talked to everyone use little profanity before he was ever staff then he got mod and changed due to not being patient. 

Being staff member has a lot of responsibilities if you are going to keep secrets and lie to the players do you honestly think Gretar would want to trust you as an Admin with IP's etc? I'd hope he wouldnt. 

You guys say you understand but you dont staff team hates the toxicity and the only way for the toxicity to end is by ending it within the staff team first... 

P.S

Delete my black mark appeal for safe i run I don't plan on coming back not for awhile that is.

3 hours ago, Smackd said:

Didn't read but take care 

Not sure why you think you need to solve staff issues when you are in no way shape or form involved with the staff team and never were or will be :S

"Didn't read. Not sure why you think you need to solve staff issues" Rlly Smakcd

@JBLIND™ stop the abuse, you can't ban him for rushing/ragging whats wrong with you

But na in all seriousness yo ur tripping jblinds better than smackd and legend combined and he's just a mod, take it easy

5 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

Being staff member has a lot of responsibilities if you are going to keep secrets and lie to the players do you honestly think Gretar would want to trust you as an Admin with IP's etc? I'd hope he wouldnt. 

Admin's don't have access to that information. 

5 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

Delete my black mark appeal for safe i run I don't plan on coming back not for awhile that is.

Np, hope your mental breakdown doesn't turn into you necking yourself.