#Legion

WeAreLegion

2 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

Its normal for people to cc hop this is roatpkz, also he must have been a top pkermen he didnt even f3.

Btw if your clan was any good you would have taken the hit from the "spys" cc and all the sets from them aswell instead of killing the guy u made tb for you lmao, thanks for playing gotta work on dem clan tactics. :) Happy clanning  

1 minute ago, SneakR said:

Its normal for people to cc hop this is roatpkz, also he must have been a top pkermen he didnt even f3.

Btw if your clan was any good you would have taken the hit from the "spys" cc and all the sets from them aswell instead of killing the guy u made tb for you lmao, thanks for playing gotta work on dem clan tactics. :) Happy clanning  

ty for input buddy boi

1 hour ago, SneakR said:

end of what?

Is that where you left school, before you learned to write full sentences?

So "dont watch my posts end of school"  N1 Tehe

Ok no hurt me if i cry anymore ill drown 

shut up server support, pretty sure your clan experience is limited to roatpkz open cc multi teams 😛

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, genj said:

shut up server support, pretty sure your clan experience is limited to roatpkz open cc multi teams 😛

I havent clanned in over 6 months, because most of them just scam everyone and run to duel never to be seen again hence everyone that has 200 alts, bleq

BTW i am in big geng "Help" Cc clan, i havent gone multi either for a long while i too scurr 

5 hours ago, WeAreLegion said:

sad but true lol

Get on that bandwagon sheepy 

Right first of all you paranoid pussyhole no one spies on rsps apart from you lmao
all good tho avoider man here turned pack for ags - they bsed for 2440 pkp l0l funny how when 8 man in max are chilling 44s all you do is sit on scout on bare chatting

#allscoutnoaction

#tripended

• Upvote 1