#Legion pk vid 2

WeAreLegion

14 hours ago, Smackd said:

Why haven’t you been picked up then smh 

They actually begged me in pms to join them so I told them if their leader can beat me in a nh fight (in spawnables) id join

he died 3 times

if u want I can help ur team out, idk if I have a backpack large enough to fit ur entire team in tho

Edited by repent
10 minutes ago, Smackd said:

We don't pick up trash soz ask @Blood Hound he'll pick you back up if @HICK0RY is okay with it.

Ironic considering I let ur team full me 3 times at 44s with a 6-8 man fall in a few months back and I still got out or caught a box on a spider

You yourself @Smackd, are below average In comparison to the people who taught me how to pk along with myself. You got staff on this game and dick rode meridian to learn the ropes and then teamed up with Julious Bowman (only person on your team who I look at as a real pker with real xp) to boost ur ego by presenting ur newfound knowledge (that u learned from meridian members, including myself) to the local monkey roatpkz pkers that are on your team in order to enlighten them. You been on my dick, I used to help you get the right gear setup, give you tips on how to get better, I used to tutor you, now you want to disrespect your teacher? You can’t deal with me.

5 minutes ago, repent said:

Ironic considering I let ur team full me 3 times at 44s with a 6-8 man fall in a few months back and I still got out or caught a box on a spider

You yourself @Smackd, are below average In comparison to the people who taught me how to pk along with myself. You got staff on this game and dick rode meridian to learn the ropes and then teamed up with Julious Bowman (only person on your team who I look at as a real pker with real xp) to boost ur ego by presenting ur newfound knowledge (that u learned from meridian members, including myself) to the local monkey roatpkz pkers that are on your team in order to enlighten them. You been on my dick, I used to help you get the right gear setup, give you tips on how to get better, I used to tutor you, now you want to disrespect your teacher? You can’t deal with me.

I legit am not gonna waste my time reading this lol, you don't even pk anyways and your friends all dropped you for a reason stop.

8 hours ago, repent said:

Lmao what LOL

• 3 weeks later...