Evolution vs. God

Hi, my name is Sam, people on this used to call me Zan. Ign Zan/Tha Joker/Daddy Tank/Trash. Did a lotta regretful stuff on this game n was pretty much a jerk but August 28 of this year got saved and became a Christian. Changed my ways and now I'm one of those "born again bible thumping wingnuts" everyone hates. If anyone cares about the afterlife, God, the Bible, and what Christ did on the cross and things of that nature.. Which I think is the most important thing someone could talk about, Not many do though, maybe you'll like this short movie.

Anyway, really like this short movie was hoping people would take the time to watch it. Ik it has a lot of dislikes but that's because a lot people really don't like it when you argue against evolution lol. When it's very very easily disprovable. As well as the geologic column being very disprovable. 

and Kent Hovind debates like this absolutely destroying Macro/Darwinian evolution theory/the big bang. Skip to 27:27 for the creation side of the story or just watch the whole thing..

Edited by Apple Pie

I think it's cool that you had a positive transformation in your life... That's always a good thing. 

The problem I have is with your ideology that is has to be _____ vs ______. 

The way I see religions, spirits, beliefs, etc. is that we will always have an unshaken core belief that sways us one way or another. For that reason I believe to make it into an argument is pointless.

I don't consider myself a Christian because I believe that is a lot more effort than just believing the New Testament and abiding by all the rules and regs of being a Christian. I believe that part of being a Christian is putting your full effort into being one. 

I think it's cool that you had a positive transformation in your life... That's always a good thing. 

The way I see religions, spirits, beliefs, etc. is that we will always have an unshaken core belief that sways us one way or another. For that reason I believe to make it into an argument is pointless.

I don't consider myself a Christian because I believe that is a lot more effort than just believing the New Testament and abiding by all the rules and regs of being a Christian. I believe that part of being a Christian is putting your full effort into being one. 

Man wrote this ting half asleep allow the grammar usage fam

Edited by Kihfan55

I see what youre trying to say but christianity is not about a book of rules mate nothing you do can get someone into heaven. Thats the difference between religion and christianity,with any other religion you have to earn your way to heaven and with Christianity your way has been earned for you on the cross and you be good because ur grateful not because it will get u to heaven. For example if u ask anyone how to get to heaven they'll say be a good person(even tho they already broken many moral laws) not realizing God is a judge. Imagine a criminal telling a judge "judge I raped that woman Im sorry im gonna do good from now on" the judge would be like so, ur suppose to do good U still gotta be punished for the bad you've done. The point of Christianity is God is the Creator and hes righteous meaning perfect n He gave us a sense of absolute morality and we've sinned against Him. For example we all lied stolen blasphemed lusted fornicated etc multiple times. We all know those things are generally wrong but we do em anyway. N Hes a judge The most holy judge of all meaning even little things matter due to moral perfection. Ppl may be decent ppl in the sight of man but in the sight of God were lawbreakers lying theiving blasphemous adulterers fornicators idolaters revilers angry ungrateful covetous ppl. And thats the point of the cross. Instead of Him pouring His wrath on mankind(His creation) He sends His Son to take the punishment for our sins and get beaten in our place n rising defeating death. And through Him we can become acceptable to the Creator rather than lawbreakers n go to heaven if ppl repent which means to turn from all those sins, stop trusting your good works to get u to heaven and trust the Savior instead. So thats the difference between Christianity and works based religions. And the reason you dont go back sinning after believing is because sin is what put God on the cross. For example imagine a father and son fishing and he tells his son "son, u can fish anywjere but dont go in the deep water theres crocadiles and they will kill u" but instead of listening the son gets bored n goes in. Next thing u know hes surrounded by crocadiles and he doesnt know what happens next but he wakes up from unconciousness and sees his dad lying in a pool of blood near him. He says to himself "wow my dad saved my life even tho im the one who didnt listen" then the son looks at his dads lifeless corpse and says "Thanks dad, now i can go back in the deep water!" same thing with a Christian running back to sin after understanding the sacrifice of Christ. if you read this till the end, thanks for your patience.

Edited by Apple Pie
  • 2 months later...