RoatPkz Staff Feedback 01/12/2015

Yoobs

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

Developer%20Crown.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Admin%20Crown.gifAdministrator(s)
Legend

F'Developer%20Crown.pngSite Manager(s)
N/A

img%22Global Moderator(s)
Ungrateful

Forum%20Mod%20Crown.gifForum Moderator(s)
N/A

Moderator%20Crown.gifPlayer Moderator(s)
Zoradz

Support%20Crown.pngServer Support
Graphics

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Ima be completely honest, yoobs not bad still some unfair bans, jails and mutes being thrown around, But much better than the past.

legend from what I've seen doesn't really do anything at all, but idk maybe he does some stuff that I just haven't seen.

ungrateful doin good job.

zoradz doin good job from what I've seen.

graphics I don't really know 

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Very Active, good guy, actually gets involved in conversations with the community. Doing good.

Legend

Eh? Do you even exist? LOL

Ungrateful

Decent guy, seen him around a few times.

Zoradz

Never seen you once.

Graphics

By far my favourite staff member, helped me a ton and is fast at replying to Personal messages. Also communicates with the community very well. Keep up the good work.

yoobs - doing a good job and most active staff atm

mike - perfect

zoradz - does good on forums but i dont see him ingame much but probably due to timezones

legend - if he carries on like this he will be demoted for inactivity

grahpics - great helper as ss, needs mod asap to protect server from rule breakers

Ahmash - i want respected rank so i can host weekly pk tournaments and other events, im already a trusted middleman

17 minutes ago, ima cool kid said:

N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs i used to like u but u turned into a cunt to me

Legend

N/A

Ungrateful

does his thing

N/A

Zoradz

smd

Graphics

great job go for that mod

Because i dont want you being youtuber im a cunt?

1 minute ago, ima cool kid said:

Not about that it's the way how you called me a "you are a troll and an extremely bad member of the community. We do not want someone like you representing RoatPKZ."

The fact you dont think you are a troll makes me question your mental state, feel free to pm me if you have a problem im not arguing on this thread.

N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Doing a good job a1

Legend

Where are you? I'm gonna assume you're doing stuff behind the scenes, but would still be nice to see you in-game and interacting with the community like you used to

N/A

Ungrateful

I used to see you helping players out constantly, what happened?

N/A

Zoradz

Haven't seen much of you lately so don't really know what to say

Graphics

Active and helps players out, gj

I'd recommend a couple players I've seen helping out in-game constantly, but doubt they'd be considered because they were known as former "raggers" 

Edited by Why Gg
1 hour ago, whi partyhat said:

Graphics

By far my favourite staff member, helped me a ton and is fast at replying to Personal messages. Also communicates with the community very well. Keep up the good work.

<3

1 hour ago, ima cool kid said:

Graphics

great job go for that mod

<3

34 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Graphics

Active and helps players out, gj

<3

1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

graphics - great helper as ss, needs mod asap to protect server from rule breakers

<3

• 3 weeks later...

Yoobs = 10/10

Ungrateful = 10/10

Zoradz = 8/10 ( Don't see him online as much but when he is online he isn't on very long ) No h8 I love zoradz and I know he has a personal life but could be timezone maybe besides that Great! :)

Graphics = 10/10 

legends = 0/10

Legends is 0 rate because I don't really ever see him online or anything 

Keep up the good work guys by far best staff members I've seen on a rsps so far they are all very respectful and honest I see them as not only as staff but as a friend cuz they all got good personality's 

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Good staff member. Pre' active and helpful. Friendly but not too friendly. Keeps the forums in check well.

Legend

Haven't seen him online at all really, so I can't give any feedback on Mr. Stijn.
Ungrateful
Good staff member. Active in the PKing community, friendly, helpful. Unsure on the promotion, but eh, not a big deal really. Sometimes is a bit too lenient.

Zoradz
Active, friendly, helpful, cool guy. Not sure the promotion was needed either, but eh. Not lenient but not restrictive.

Graphics
Good SS, friendly, helpful with the players when staff aren't online. Good amount of activity.

On 1 december 2015 at 4:30 PM, Yoobs said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Active, has experience and is fair I guess.

Legend

Boss

N/A

Ungrateful

Don't like him, but active and kind af

N/A

Zoradz

don't

know who that is

Graphics

haven't seen in action

Please note that God is #1 pure nh and Jake pays him for lessons