Gambling Guide

Chef

On 2/22/2023 at 2:27 AM, JBLIND said:

@Gym Life what do you think about this guide? 

K idiot what is this supposed to mean you wanna cry?

On 2/22/2023 at 3:22 AM, Lissi said:

tldr: gambling addict cry about flower poker in video game

It’s a video game man, if you aren’t enjoying a piece of the content in the video game, either don’t play the video game or skip out on that part. Cry is free but this post is absolutely and utterly useless.

What are you talking about your input isnt necessary needed

On 2/22/2023 at 3:35 AM, -Jay- said:

@Fruitiest@SmackdThoughts family?

Jay who you think you are? Calling them family, apparently your server support got you too much hyped and fooled. Get off my posts you wannabe fake person.

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, HassPass said:

I saw your post about struggling with gambling and wanting to find a way to stop. It sounds like you've been through a lot trying to kick the habit, and I can definitely understand how difficult it can be. In terms of my own advice, I think the key to stopping any kind of addiction is to find something else to focus your energy on. Whether it's a new hobby, a new job, or just spending time with friends and family, finding ways to fill your time and feel fulfilled in other areas of your life can help you break the cycle of addiction.
If you're looking for some guidance on how to stop gambling, you might want to check out Milano2018.com. It's a great website for sports bettors and gamblers, with lots of helpful articles and resources to help you get started.

"If you're looking for some guidance on how to stop gambling..." "here use our website to gamble even more!" 😂 10/10

This is not a gambling guide, it's an anti-gambling guide. That's a good thing. Although the odds of winning are not as bad as real world betting, there are parallels to be drawn. Hard work and dedication are a more reliable form of income than relying on sheer luck. You shouldn't gamble to make bank, only stake/fp a small % of PKP that you wouldn't mind losing, and have fun with it. That being said it's just a game so all of this is irrelevant, gl hope you get cleaned again. 

Btw @HassPass is a bot. I'm pretty sure

2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

This is not a gambling guide, it's an anti-gambling guide. That's a good thing. Although the odds of winning are not as bad as real world betting, there are parallels to be drawn. Hard work and dedication are a more reliable form of income than relying on sheer luck. You shouldn't gamble to make bank, only stake/fp a small % of PKP that you wouldn't mind losing, and have fun with it. That being said it's just a game so all of this is irrelevant, gl hope you get cleaned again. 

Btw @HassPass is a bot. I'm pretty sure

We all know that most of the rsps gamblers don't gamble on a recreational basis but because they're addicted to gambling xD

• 1 month later...

Just be smart and know when to walk, or when you win the amount you started with put the initial deposit away, if you lose your winnings walk away even. Though you may lose the next day set minuscule amounts to lose for the next day if you do want to go back. Ex:  you all in on 100k (200k pot) won and walked, go in on 25-30k buy-ins  the next day. 

• 8 months later...