Goodbye.

elizathepat

Hey guys, recently I haven't been active for a while, and here's why.

My father's health has deteriorated, and I just don't feel the game as it is now because of the rude players and all of my friends leaving/not being active (like me).

I'm starting new things, like playing for the high school team and advanced youth teams in basketball. Hopefully I will practice enough and hopefully go pro.

To all the people that supported me in my 2 years of playing, I thank you with sincerity.

To the people who thought I wasn't old enough and couldn't handle responsibilities, and hatefully spamming me, I hope you find that one spot in your heart and realize what you've tried to do, and utterly failed.

I'm not quitting because of those players (yes, they could be a side effect), and i'm also going through some tough times financially, so I also have to focus hard on my studies and help my family out.

Also, I'd like to appreciate all the people who stood by my side in these tough times.

Adamzor

B A N K A I

Taco Man

Fkurko

Kisulora V2

Shinobedrill

And here are the people who despised me and did everything they could to spread hate (Idc if you post on this saying that you didn't, but GL with stuff anyways.)

Koolkid0wns

Nichole Love

Tsunade

Farewell, hope to see you when i'm done with everything, and that can take years.

Edited by elizathepat
2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Point of making this topic? You'll probably be on later today lol

Can you actually take me seriously this time? I'm not saying that i'll never be back, it's just that i'll not have opportunities to grab a computer and play, because i'll be going to different cities for a while, because of basketball season and studies. Besides, I'm sorry about the "beef" I had with you, I just want to leave this game on a good note for a while, and that's why i created this topic. Do you really think i'd start playing if I had more important things to do? 

• 3 weeks later...