ROATPKZ GUNNA BE OP

Roatpkz Suggestions!

s1sz5y.png

me, as a roatpkz player, i like to see these things added to the server since we're Top 1 in runelocus that will make new players like to join Roatpkz once they see these updates/things on runelocus!

1. Donator Benefits : 

i think we should add max capes instead of (dragon/water/earth) capes: for example: Fire max cape instead of Dragon cape.

Ava's max cape instead of Earth cape.

Saradomin/Zamorak/Guthix  max capes instead of water cape.

Picture: rwoz1d.png 

2. Gwd Npcs : 

gretar should add Gwd Npcs to donator zone, everyone drops the items that it sopused to drop, bandos drops bandos as a rare drop, zamorak drops sotd as a rare drpp, saradomin drops acb as a rare drop, arma drops ags and armour as a rare drop, and other items that npcs drops now can be uncommon drops. npcs can be added as a wildy bosses for non-donors at graveyard, bandit camps, 35s, gdz, to have active wildy pking.

2emkdn8.png

3. Zamorak spear / Corporeal beast :

zamorak spear should be added to pkp shop for around 200-350 PKP it will be kept on death/untradeable so u have to buy it once., it can be used to kill corp and corporeal beast can be added to 45-50 wildy for normal donators and regular players.and in safespot for super donators.   2vuzw20.png okvp0p.png

4. Void elite / minigames : 

people should be able to upgrade their normal void to void elite by playing castle wars minigame. they need to upgrade it with X points.

also add dragon defender/fighter torso/rune pouch to castle wars minigame, so there will be more options to get these items and will be more players to play.

24m6hox.png

5. RSOS Models : 

make pots/spirit shields models look like runescape 2007. 

2pr5ksp.png

1658xv.png

we have these ones 2q2rggx.png

rings: 34dinfl.png

6. Whips : 

remove the currect ones only keep the regular one (4151 code) and add ice+lava whips instead of the others.

zlurnt.jpg

7. Runescape 2007 client options : 

just match as 07: 

current one: 24ky628.png

rs: wl4q5u.png

8. obelisks : 

ability to choice where you want to tele to, this one can be super-doantor benefit. 

also add mammonths and trees to obelisks.

zkkbw3.png

2q9gc1s.png

thats all for now.

thanks for reading,

aiden.

@Gretar @Hemmi80 @Legend™ @Yoobs @Zoradz @Smackd

• Upvote 9
2 minutes ago, tehprism said:

i dont agree with the godwars ones there should be a beter donor rank that got to kill those at their zone for normal donor its op  maybe there should be a 50 donor rank or higher  called extreme 

No lol. These npcs will take place of the current npcs.

Just now, spartacus666 said:

Yeah, i agree with most of these but I think god wars should be open to everyone 

Its open for everyone, u prob didnt understand my point, there will be gwd npcs at wildy too for reg players

all  drops of godwars are good pkp thats op for normal donor for 6k u get alot atm super donor doesnt have almost nothing and i would like to see a higher donor rank u guys dont think about eco how eco will drop if there is a 100+ donors at godwars bosses every one will camp them and flame wars will start

Agreed but client options exactly the same as 07 isnt a big deal imo and nor is adding mammoths and ents to obelisks. 

3 hours ago, Orbital Vsat said:

No point in suggestions, not like Gretar actually looks at them and thinks about adding them lmao. @Gretar

He reads all suggestions just because he doesn't reply doesn't mean he has not read it...

2 hours ago, hickory do said:

agree with every single suggestion, nice topic nicely presented

Ty 

45 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Agreed but client options exactly the same as 07 isnt a big deal imo and nor is adding mammoths and ents to obelisks. 

He reads all suggestions just because he doesn't reply doesn't mean he has not read it...

Big yoobs