Hybridding #3

Good job only issues I have is the lighting it would get bright go dark a bit idk if you can fix that and keep it a stable or not and as to why you hide some of your pms and not some of the others when players hide pms and who they talk to it truely does bring concern to me a thought in the back of my head, do your team mates really like to be that hidden? Or is it because you do not want others to know you are mates with some people. This is something that could be explained only by you Yoobs. Other than that decent job on the video.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Local Arab said:

Good job only issues I have is the lighting it would get bright go dark a bit idk if you can fix that and keep it a stable or not and as to why you hide some of your pms and not some of the others when players hide pms and who they talk to it truely does bring concern to me a thought in the back of my head, do your team mates really like to be that hidden? Or is it because you do not want others to know you are mates with some people. This is something that could be explained only by you Yoobs. Other than that decent job on the video.

Because i'm a staff member and some people require help and therefore some information they share with me is private therefore i don't want to show it on video. Has nothing to do with my "team mates" 

11 hours ago, Local Arab said:

Its called private message for a reason. 😂

Nice video yoobs! U own all