ok

Tesfxye

"Apart from the fact that Xbrzh has had multiple accounts 5 marked and constantly complains about how awful this game. Fancy boots use to be just as toxic as the rest but has changed a little bit." - @Yoobs  (only one acc 5marked, small offences if you can even call them offences for the marks)

If telling gretar the truth and not lying acting like the server is ok is a suitable reason for me not being staff then fair enough. Forgot yoobs loves roat :P

• Upvote 2

I find it kind of funny how you actually think you could be a good server support. I have never seen you help a single person on this server and all you are is toxic and complain about how shit RoatPKZ is and how shit the combat is etc. Ignore the fact that you have spent most of your time flaming on RoatPKZ and being toxic and not providing any positive contribution to the game, please directly tell me what you would do as a server support to actually help the server?

everyone knows i shud be ss before you though arun - admit your content post is nice and stuff - but you pissed off so many staff at the beginning which are still there and for a staff team to work there needs to be respect on both sides - u hate stijn stijn hates u xD u beefed with too much - like eventually like once its died down u probs would stand a chance - but also check contributions to the game as well.. 

anyway if ur gonna hang around with raggers who cry to get unbanned it seems stupid. and no smokey wasnt nhing he was ags to g maul spec restoring whilst getting dillz to keep me occupied thats ragging. as it counts as rushing.

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

I find it kind of funny how you actually think you could be a good server support. I have never seen you help a single person on this server and all you are is toxic and complain about how shit RoatPKZ is and how shit the combat is etc. Ignore the fact that you have spent most of your time flaming on RoatPKZ and being toxic and not providing any positive contribution to the game, please directly tell me what you would do as a server support to actually help the server?

love the sig anyway

• Upvote 1
Just now, Yoobs said:

I'm the most active person on the forums. I have posted plenty of suggestion topics and fixes but how can I contribute when nothing is done about them...

You flame just as much as I do but good point.

All I see you do is punish people you don't like, other than that you are no where to be seen.

If I was server support I'm assuming id have more contact with gretar so id make sure shit is actually done instead of sucking him off and saying what he is doing is good when really its not enough at all.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I'm the most active person on the forums. I have posted plenty of suggestion topics and fixes but how can I contribute when nothing is done about them...

All I see you do is punish people you don't like, other than that you are no where to be seen.

If I was server support I'm assuming id have more contact with gretar so id make sure shit is actually done instead of sucking him off and saying what he is doing is good when really its not enough at all.

lol 1) jason is most active 4ums mod ok.

2) once ur staff ur allowed to flame its in handbook - but u cant flame till u get staff

3) ragfgts banned u mad bro

4) nty just text him or kik him if u want something done 

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

You are 100% not the most active person on the forums and stop trying to turn this on to me this is half your problem you cant accept responsibility for anything and will just try to shift it onto other people. No-one in the staff team "sucks gretar off" we dont sit in the staff team chat circle jerking each other, we actually go through suggestions and talk to Gretar about different things he could actually fix within the combat with actual videos instead of just "fucking roat combat" As a server support your suppose to help people ingame that need it not just complain to Gretar to fix this and that.

You are 100% not the most active person on the forums and stop trying to turn this on to me this is half your problem you cant accept responsibility for anything and will just try to shift it onto other people. No-one in the staff team "sucks gretar off" we dont sit in the staff team chat circle jerking each other, we actually go through suggestions and talk to Gretar about different things he could actually fix within the combat with actual videos instead of just "fucking roat combat" As a server support your suppose to help people ingame that need it not just complain to Gretar to fix this and that.

You are trying to point out my flaws so I am pointing out your? no one is shifting it to you.

Doing a very good job with that considering nothing has actually been done....

By "sucking him off" I mean when he does updates that are not combat related or not related to things that need changing and you all comment "sick updates big G" when really he should be focussing on other things.

I've told gretar of a couple bugs that have been fixed over skype, All I can do is try and suggest things to be fixed but if no one reads them or they aren't taken on board what can I do? how can I have any impact on the game?

Just now, Xbrzh said:

You are trying to point out my flaws so I am pointing out your? no one is shifting it to you.

Doing a very good job with that considering nothing has actually been done....

By "sucking him off" I mean when he does updates that are not combat related or not related to things that need changing and you all comment "sick updates big G" when really he should be focussing on other things.

I've told gretar of a couple bugs that have been fixed over skype, All I can do is try and suggest things to be fixed but if no one reads them or they aren't taken on board what can I do? how can I have any impact on the game?

Pointing out your flaws because people are asking why you arent server support you are trying to shift it onto me. We cant force Gretar to do certain updates on this game and we cant force him to do combat related updates, all we can do is suggest him to do certain updates id like to see you do a better job. If hes doing an update and its a good update even if its not combat related ill still say good job on the update because its good motivation and if its a good update of course im going to say yeah sick one. You are implying were not doing a good job because he doesnt do the combat updates we suggest to him yet all we do is the same thing as you and suggest things to be fixed or changed we cant just magically make updates happen or be done.

• Upvote 1

Pointing out your flaws because people are asking why you arent server support you are trying to shift it onto me. We cant force Gretar to do certain updates on this game and we cant force him to do combat related updates, all we can do is suggest him to do certain updates id like to see you do a better job. If hes doing an update and its a good update even if its not combat related ill still say good job on the update because its good motivation and if its a good update of course im going to say yeah sick one. You are implying were not doing a good job because he doesnt do the combat updates we suggest to him yet all we do is the same thing as you and suggest things to be fixed or changed we cant just magically make updates happen or be done.

You are doing the exact same thing, you are saying ive made "no positive contribution to roatz". pointless argument anyway ive said my bit.

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

You are doing the exact same thing, you are saying ive made "no positive contribution to roatz". pointless argument anyway ive said my bit.

Positive contributions to the game isnt just trying to make Gretar do combat related updates there is a lot more to the game than that. You think everything in this game is just about the combat and nothing else and that is why you should never be staff imo.

Just now, Yoobs said:

Positive contributions to the game isnt just trying to make Gretar do combat related updates there is a lot more to the game than that. You think everything in this game is just about the combat and nothing else and that is why you should never be staff imo.

this is a pking server a spawn server, people come here for the comat and if its shit why would they play?

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

this is a pking server a spawn server, people come here for the comat and if its shit why would they play?

Ask that to the 200+ active players then. You think everyone comes here for the combat but they dont theres others areas and aspects of the game that need to be focused on than just the combat. For example when we asked everyone on the poll what we should focus on they voted for PVM.

8 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Ask that to the 200+ active players then. You think everyone comes here for the combat but they dont theres others areas and aspects of the game that need to be focused on than just the combat. For example when we asked everyone on the poll what we should focus on they voted for PVM.

and nothing has been done to that??? seriously points are you trying to make?

6 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

True, but gretar isnt even focusing in Pvm, he just released chaos ele 1 year ago and thats it, oss added 80% of osrs npcs in less than 1 year, also they were worki g on 2 worlds. That just shows the difference between the lazy owner who just needs donations and the owners who are running to be #1 server, i know u cant do anything bcus u arent dev, but whole staff members can pick up peoples suggestions in 1 topic every month(point the useful/most important suggestions) and give them to gretar so he can work on em for a month, if u guys do that, and gretar imply them, we will have a great community within few months.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, desert ship said:

True, but gretar isnt even focusing in Pvm, he just released chaos ele 1 year ago and thats it, oss added 80% of osrs npcs in less than 1 year, also they were worki g on 2 worlds. That just shows the difference between the lazy owner who just needs donations and the owners who are running to be #1 server, i know u cant do anything bcus u arent dev, but whole staff members can pick up peoples suggestions in 1 topic every month(point the useful/most important suggestions) and give them to gretar so he can work on em for a month, if u guys do that, and gretar imply them, we will have a great community within few months.

Everyone in the staff team gives Gretar suggestions its his choice to implement them not ours as i previously said above. Gretar is focusing on PVM related updates at the moment but was pushing out other updates before just because its not in the live game right now does not mean he has not been focusing on them. Gretar goes through every single suggestion thread as it is but mostly doesnt reply to them but he does read them and to fix this community would take a lot more than just improving the combat system.

8 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Everyone in the staff team gives Gretar suggestions its his choice to implement them not ours as i previously said above. Gretar is focusing on PVM related updates at the moment but was pushing out other updates before just because its not in the live game right now does not mean he has not been focusing on them. Gretar goes through every single suggestion thread as it is but mostly doesnt reply to them but he does read them and to fix this community would take a lot more than just improving the combat system.

I know that gretar reads all suggestions, "its his choice to implement them not ours as i previously said above" that must be a troll lmao, Roatpkz was made for the players.... why he wont imply what people say lollll, i myself, was posting 3 suggestions tpoics everyweek, every1 has 10+ suggestions thata like 30+ and i havent seen anything, idc about cb system havent suggested anything about it bcus ppl have been complaining about it since 2k13.

Gretar is just lazy to work on rpkz thats it lol.

32 minutes ago, desert ship said:

The difference is we literally have one person doing everything which is why there's such a slow work rate, I personally think Gretar should hire a developer for maybe a month or two and release all the big pvm/pvp based updates that have been suggested thousands of times.

11 minutes ago, desert ship said:

I know that gretar reads all suggestions, "its his choice to implement them not ours as i previously said above" that must be a troll lmao, Roatpkz was made for the players.... why he wont imply what people say lollll, i myself, was posting 3 suggestions tpoics everyweek, every1 has 10+ suggestions thata like 30+ and i havent seen anything, idc about cb system havent suggested anything about it bcus ppl have been complaining about it since 2k13.

Gretar is just lazy to work on rpkz thats it lol.

Running a server with an active player base of 200+ by yourself isn't easy lol...

With that being said, Gretar's had the opportunity and time to release plenty of updates by now which he simply hasn't.

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

The difference is we literally have one person doing everything which is why there's such a slow work rate, I personally think Gretar should hire a developer for maybe a month or two and release all the big pvm/pvp based updates that have been suggested thousands of times.

Running a server with an active player base of 200+ by yourself isn't easy lol..

Agreed other servers mainly have multiple developers working on specific areas but we tried a developer before and he just turned out being pretty shit tbh but i think its something that should really be looked into.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

"Apart from the fact that Xbrzh has had multiple accounts 5 marked and constantly complains about how awful this game. Fancy boots use to be just as toxic as the rest but has changed a little bit." - @Yoobs  (only one acc 5marked, small offences if you can even call them offences for the marks)

If telling gretar the truth and not lying acting like the server is ok is a suitable reason for me not being staff then fair enough. Forgot yoobs loves roat :P

oh arun u silly fucker wat did u make a ss app for lol pm me it tho i wana see if its better than omars and mine

Gretar isnt smart he knows wats wrong with combat so no need to keep goin on about it and  80% of the server including myself dont hav a problem with it, jus them brids and nhers who make up the forum community

ss isnt about suggestions and bug fixes its about helping ppl but even then u gotta be nice person ur not staff material, yh ur 1 of the most active players i like ur posts they funny

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Ahmash said:

oh arun u silly fucker wat did u make a ss app for lol pm me it tho i wana see if its better than omars and mine

Gretar isnt smart he knows wats wrong with combat so no need to keep goin on about it and  80% of the server including myself dont hav a problem with it, jus them brids and nhers who make up the forum community

ss isnt about suggestions and bug fixes its about helping ppl but even then u gotta be nice person ur not staff material, yh ur 1 of the most active players i like ur posts they funny

#ragged

• 2 weeks later...