Sejoyo

Sejoyo

SEJOYO

Pronounced exactly how it looks. No silent letters and I'm not Hispanic. I'm strictly Cock-Asian hold the homo, but feel free to call me "Sej"

About me

• Competitive Call of Duty player ($500 earned at one event)
  • Most unluckiest dude you'll ever meet. (I've had all 4 of my tires slashed and lost a truck. Lost, not stolen..)
  • I have a big ass nose, but unlike Pinocchio, I can't tell the truth to fix it. (No, my nose isn't big to make up for other things. That's big too)
  • I am 21 years of age but no, alcohol is NOT on me. (Unless you're an absolute lord)
  • I've hosted my own server before (on a VPN) and been a staff member on a majority of the old RSPS. (Owner, Co-Owner, Head Admin, Super Admin, Hidden Mod, Head Mod, and then a regular Mod the most)
  • Only ever donated on one server before. (This one)

Social Media (Click my username to take you there)

• Twitter: Sejoyo [24k followers]

Disclaimer: When It's not necessary for me to be serious, I won't be. Don't let me offend you :-)

Edited by Sejoyo
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, genj said:

welcome to best server :^) hope u enjoy stay, also u got max set pm me ingame we fite

THANKS

2 hours ago, Tengaboi said:

Welcome lad

THANKS

42 minutes ago, GSLTN said:

Nice to meet u I'm Owen 

What's good Owen?

1 minute ago, Ahmash said:

welcome to roat pkz thats 1 of the best intros i ever seen, u seem like a chill guy

if u ever need any help feel free to pm me on here or ingame

Thanks mayne! I'm a fast learner if you haven't seen me yet ;-P and THANKS for the compliment!

On September 2, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Sejoyo said:

SEJOYO

Pronounced exactly how it looks. No silent letters and I'm not Hispanic. I'm strictly Cock-Asian hold the homo, but feel free to call me "Sej"

About me

• Competitive Call of Duty player ($500 earned at one event)
  • Most unluckiest dude you'll ever meet. (I've had all 4 of my tires slashed and lost a truck. Lost, not stolen..)
  • I have a big ass nose, but unlike Pinocchio, I can't tell the truth to fix it. (No, my nose isn't big to make up for other things. That's big too)
  • I am 21 years of age but no, alcohol is NOT on me. (Unless you're an absolute lord)
  • I've hosted my own server before (on a VPN) and been a staff member on a majority of the old RSPS. (Owner, Co-Owner, Head Admin, Super Admin, Hidden Mod, Head Mod, and then a regular Mod the most)
  • Only ever donated on one server before. (This one)

Social Media (Click my username to take you there)

• Twitter: Sejoyo [24k followers]

Disclaimer: When It's not necessary for me to be serious, I won't be. Don't let me offend you :-)

Holy shit this introduction was excellent.

• 3 months later...
On 12/28/2016 at 6:47 PM, Matt said:

Seen best call of duty player and was gonna comment something negative till I read the rest, Came off a bit dicky lmfao but I'm Matt nice intro.

btw why do you have a picture of faze rain as your profile picture lol 

LMAO I can't tell if serious or not, but that's not FaZe Rain. That's me!