wtf is this bullshit?

Gied4life

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

no refunds? so if i got hacked a shitload of donations i wont get back? so you're asking me to chargeback instead? i dont think you want that

im sure gretar wants to keep 2800$ and will glady refund me 

Depends on individual circumstances TBH, I think a donation of that size (if paid in one go) would most likely be investigated and Gretar would follow the trade/duel logs to find and return your items. If you chargeback that is a mac ban so I really wouldn't suggest doing it, at least not straight away without speaking to Gretar first. You have no excuse to get hacked when there is a security code system, so you can't blame RoatPkz, which does more than most servers to secure your account.

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Depends on individual circumstances TBH, I think a donation of that size (if paid in one go) would most likely be investigated and Gretar would follow the trade/duel logs to find and return your items. If you chargeback that is a mac ban so I really wouldn't suggest doing it, at least not straight away without speaking to Gretar first. You have no excuse to get hacked when there is a security code system, so you can't blame RoatPkz, which does more than most servers to secure your account.

#1 i never said i would chargeback #2 i never saw the security code system ive been offline since halloween update mayby it was there idk #3 even if it was secure i wouldve got hacked because the kid hacked me threw skype figure it out . use the force or something lol