Custom

Queen Royal

Lol he doesn't have ALL those customs! When you hit $1k in donations, Gretar takes you to that spot and gives you all those customs and asks you to pick one and takes the rest back.... c'mon FFS this is common knowledge 

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Queen Royal said:

Will post updated bank Pic

, (less custom's, Shit ton Pkp)

Yesterday u told me you were cleaned lad, you're all talk lmfao why the fuck would u even lie about having pixelated items.

Edited by Mike
  • Upvote 1

On 12/7/2016 at 5:31 PM, Queen Royal said:

Selling White Santa Pm me Ig on Acc "Plead" 

http://imgur.com/a/lyKF0

these also for sale if you offer high enough

hm u looking for  im back bro

gnna make the kid on my insoy acc cry minute i recover acc probs today he'lll get macbanned im guessing for hack

On 12/7/2016 at 6:38 PM, jblind said:

plead, what custom zone is that? don't think i've seen it before :\ @Queen Royal

its not a custom zone the kid literally just showed this pic of gretar letting him pick a custom n acts like he has all theres only 1 orange phat and 1 lb phat in game and craig has the orange so idk what queen's tryna accomplish mayby he wants a arab roat pkz girlfriend idk L0L0L0L0L0L0LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

On 12/7/2016 at 5:44 PM, Taylor said:

nigga trying his HARDEST to show off those hats nigga im boutta show u some real stacks u broke ass nigga LMFAO n after that u can catch these hands my guy

@Pyd

taylor i havent played the updated client but if you actually got that manny fkin ags's n spirit shield's n shit your banks about 2.6m which for the items is inpressive but i can top it ez got them customs waiting for me at 3000$ donated only need like 200$ till i hit 3k

Edited by nick whimster
herpe soars