King Lee is rlly good

Kihfan55

6 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Sneak dissing when I'm offline cause I beg him to come die on any server and he declines :(

I'm confused at where this logic comes from cause you are dog shit on every server u play lol

79cc7668dd6930a374a0cc15d763d0fe.png

@B1G H0M1E name a server please

Not even sneak dissing u spastic I'm not worried about what u have to say or come at me with, you're absolute garbage and below me Cx 

honestly though you've been pking for like 8 years now and idk how, but I guess the saying "practice makes perfect" doesn't exactly apply to you bc over the past two years you've become dog shit lmfao. But I couldn't say I expected anything more from a guy that solely plays roatpkz for the ego boost of fighting firecape hybrids all day, although I do understand that it may be a way of dealing with some troubling insecurities you may have about yourself in which you try so desperately to hide.

You can be trash, you can be god awful, you can be pkmafia8, but you will NEVER be mr jake

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

Not even sneak dissing u spastic I'm not worried about what u have to say or come at me with, you're absolute garbage and below me Cx 

honestly though you've been pking for like 8 years now and idk how, but I guess the saying "practice makes perfect" doesn't exactly apply to you bc over the past two years you've become dog shit lmfao. But I couldn't say I expected anything more from a guy that solely plays roatpkz for the ego boost of fighting firecape hybrids all day, although I do understand that it may be a way of dealing with some troubling insecurities you may have about yourself in which you try so desperately to hide.

You can be trash, you can be god awful, you can be pkmafia8, but you will NEVER be mr jake

I commend you for finally sticking out your chest while I'm offline but it really is all for not.. No1 will ever rate u lol I've bullied u in hybrid ur entire existence and that will never change. Get a grip, ur 1 of the worst hybrids I've ever seen. Don't normally attack video makers but back to recording u specing 80s and getting ppl to 20 hp and somehow being proud of that.. Lost as fuck

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

I commend you for finally sticking out your chest while I'm offline but it really is all for not.. No1 will ever rate u lol I've bullied u in hybrid ur entire existence and that will never change. Get a grip, ur 1 of the worst hybrids I've ever seen. Don't normally attack video makers but back to recording u specing 80s and getting ppl to 20 hp and somehow being proud of that.. Lost as fuck

You're trapped in the world of 2014 when you WERE better than I was, but now ur nothing but a washed up pker trying to be relevant on roat pkz, ur like a washed up old man still trying to play sports but you cant because you're useless now and you have grey hairs in your beard and stray hairs on your chest that are long and curly

anyways, ur worthless irl u dumb hick never pipe up to me again because ur below me

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, B1G H0M1E said:

You're trapped in the world of 2014 when you WERE better than I was, but now ur nothing but a washed up pker trying to be relevant on roat pkz, ur like a washed up old man still trying to play sports but you cant because you're useless now and you have grey hairs in your beard and stray hairs on your chest that are long and curly

anyways, ur worthless irl u dumb hick never pipe up to me again because ur below me

Idk who u fought that has made u unbelievably delusional but there's obviously nothing I can say to make ur brain rewire correctly so just name a server so I can put u back in ur place

42 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

3:04 amateur

& the worst part is you used to die to me all the time when I used to brid like that LOOOOOL

why are u timestamping tabs l000l?

35 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Idk who u fought that has made u unbelievably delusional but there's obviously nothing I can say to make ur brain rewire correctly so just name a server so I can put u back in ur place

find a 718 spawn and let big poppa come home and show you the ropes

39 minutes ago, Matt said:

Niggas ending friendships and beefing over a broken dead game 🤷🏻‍♂️🔫 lmfao 

No1 is friends with Lee and no-one ever was he's a goofy emo with a fringe that goes over his eyes that lies about his relatives dying in 2014 but is nothing but a gross big nosed arab lookalike that live inside a mole hill and bathes in rainwater. He badly needs attention because no-one pays attention to him so he's trying to get attention via having a random ego (even tho jake would fuck him senseless in a fight)   

• Upvote 2
32 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

No1 is friends with Lee and no-one ever was he's a goofy emo with a fringe that goes over his eyes that lies about his relatives dying in 2014 but is nothing but a gross big nosed arab lookalike that live inside a mole hill and bathes in rainwater. He badly needs attention because no-one pays attention to him so he's trying to get attention via having a random ego (even tho jake would fuck him senseless in a fight)   

i only needed a 1 and ur superhero (jake) wouldve died before your eyes

Edited by B1G H0M1E
2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Just because i agree with him doesn't make him my superhero, it's calling having friends. That's clearly a concept you don't understand being a poor big nosed lonely orphan :/ 

relax little guy just because your friends' feelings are hurt by me doesn't mean you need to take their emotions and apply it to yourself LOL grow up and stop being a follower reject

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

relax little guy just because your friends' feelings are hurt by me doesn't mean you need to take their emotions and apply it to yourself LOL grow up and stop being a follower reject

Little guy? Aren't you a 120 pound 5ft 2 lebanese boy lmao. I hate you and have always hated you, that's not taking someone else's emotions just because i love flaming orphans like you. Grow up yourself still trying to make a name for yourself after 3 years and you're still a nobody that use to yell about how baked he was on yell, not following anyone you stupid fuck.

5 minutes ago, B1G H0M1E said:

How come u cry about dying to a "99" (g maul was delayed too, ur just a downie) yet I could tank a 124 in 1 tick lol ur just shit 

38 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

he got in his feelings after i killed him for max FYI but i see ur being friendly with him in the pic so

You clearly in your feelings if u making this topic lol and having a conversation without flame isn't being friendly it's called interacting, Didn't know I couldn't speak to him as I'm fighting him 👌🏻 

• Upvote 1