TRUMP ATTACKS SYRIA WITH 50 MISSILES

https://www.infowars.com/trump-to-attack-syria-within-hours-will-russia-respond/

TRUMP ATTACKS SYRIA / WILL RUSSIA RESPOND?

50 cruise missiles launched at Syrian air base

@obamanigger @Gretar @Smackd @Yoobs 

The United States launched dozens of cruise missiles Thursday night at a Syrian airfield in response to what it believes was Syria's use of banned chemical weapons that killed at least 100 people, the U.S. military said.

Two U.S. warships in the Mediterranean Sea, the USS Ross and the USS Porter, fired 59 Tomahawk missiles intended for a single target — Shayrat Airfield in Homs province in western Syria, the Defense Department said. That's the airfield from which the United States believes the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad fired the banned weapons.

58e555bc55112_ScreenShot2017-04-05at20_3

Edited by l0x

I wouldn't be surprised if the US covertly used chemical warfare (a false flag attack) as a pretense to justify invasion and overthrow Assad. I'm just slightly disappointed because I figured Clinton would definitely do this but Trump maybe not. Particularly because of his desire to align with Russia, and how they are currently siding with the Syrian government. It makes no sense. Unless he is just a puppet president and has no control at all. Then it makes a lot more sense. It hurts me to think about it. 

1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the US covertly used chemical warfare (a false flag attack) as a pretense to justify invasion and overthrow Assad. I'm just slightly disappointed because I figured Clinton would definitely do this but Trump maybe not. Particularly because of his desire to align with Russia, and how they are currently siding with the Syrian government. It makes no sense. Unless he is just a puppet president and has no control at all. Then it makes a lot more sense. It hurts me to think about it. 

Actually stings to read how all of you British people are so blind of the events of the past ~4 years that you believe Assad is some sort of saint and his government wouldn't be responsible for killing his own people.... The first time the US gets directly involved the conspiracy theories begin because you are ignorant, and it's sad.

Trump campaigned against Assad during our election cycle so this isn't the most shocking thing to happen for Americans. I'm also confused as to why You believe Russia has power over the US in any way? We notified Russia prior to the missiles being sent but we don't owe our souls to Putin, Russia is nothing.

Edited by Kihfan55
22 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Actually stings to read how all of you British people are so blind of the events of the past ~4 years that you believe Assad is some sort of saint and his government wouldn't be responsible for killing his own people.... 

But do you believe the American government wouldn't be responsible for killing their own people? 

It's all of this propaganda that you're believing, calling us blind but the only information you receive are from American sources 

We are stating our theories, you are speaking as of you know everything you are saying is 100% fact 

"Trump campaigned against Assad during our election cycle so this isn't the most shocking thing to happen for Americans."

"Donald J. Trump
Twitter › realDonaldTrump
What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approvaval"

24 minutes ago, Alt said:

They bombed Syria to stop Syria from bombing Syria

With the amount of civilians that die from drone strikes by the US do you really think they would decide to bomb them because they chemically attacked 20people in a village 

25 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

With the amount of civilians that die from drone strikes by the US do you really think they would decide to bomb them because they chemically attacked 20people in a village 

I don't care for the people that die in Syria. I hate arabs, it's good that they are killing eachother, I don't wish death upon nobody. However, if you're given an opportunity to change your life, and your familys life, then take it. Don't go to countries and try to change their way of living, making up your own rules and causing problems.

Most refugees beg other countries for them to let them in and give them a better life, then they just cause problems, which is a proven fact (Sweden is a prime example of this. The criminality has increased by 100% ever since they let refugees come here).

They are responsible for EVERY terror attack (I don't care if you don't agree). You can't do that and say you're living a bad life. Arabs would never take people from other countries in unless it's for own benefits.

I support the worlds choice of bombing arab countries, I think it's well deserved.

Edit: Yes, I support that. You cannot kill your own people and ask for help. ISIS is doing a great job killing people who support Assad/kill civilians for power. I wish for arabs to get eradicated.

37 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

But do you believe the American government wouldn't be responsible for killing their own people? 

It's all of this propaganda that you're believing, calling us blind but the only information you receive are from American sources 

We are stating our theories, you are speaking as of you know everything you are saying is 100% fact 

"Trump campaigned against Assad during our election cycle so this isn't the most shocking thing to happen for Americans."

"Donald J. Trump
What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approvaval"

Like I said above, I support USA's decision and I believe what they say. Why? Because you can't trust anyone else. Who are you supposed to believe? ISIS, Bashar? Or countries that are neutral and not even involved in the war?

I think just like most American politicans. They can do whatever they want in their countries, don't spread the war to other countries or beg for help if you're the ones who start it lmfao. None of this would've happened if Bashar wasn't president in Syria. He's responsible for all of this

2 minutes ago, Alt said:

I don't care for the people that die in Syria. I hate arabs, it's good that they are killing eachother, I don't wish death upon nobody. However, if you're given an opportunity to change your life, and your familys life, then take it. Don't go to countries and try to change their way of living, making up your own rules and causing problems.

Most refugees beg other countries for them to let them in and give them a better life, then they just cause problems, which is a proven fact (Sweden is a prime example of this. The criminality has increased by 100% ever since they let refugees come here).

They are responsible for EVERY terror attack (I don't care if you don't agree). You can't do that and say you're living a bad life. Arabs would never take people from other countries in unless it's for own benefits.

I support the worlds choice of bombing arab countries, I think it's well deserved.

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI DatabaseTerrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

what do you think the people in those countries call people from our country bombing them? we are terrorists to them like if you actually think instead of listening to the propaganda. We kill A LOT more people with the attacks than they do.

Just because the media cover certain ones and make sure you know that they are "Islamic extremists" (they could tell you they were half human half dog too and you'd still belive them) doesn't mean its true.

This guys daughter died in the sandy hook school shooting.

They legit make no effort in lying to everyone like its actually a joke how obvious it is.

11 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

what do you think the people in those countries call people from our country bombing them? we are terrorists to them like if you actually think instead of listening to the propaganda. We kill A LOT more people with the attacks than they do.

Just because the media cover certain ones and make sure you know that they are "Islamic extremists" (they could tell you they were half human half dog too and you'd still belive them) doesn't mean its true.

This guys daughter died in the sandy hook school shooting.

They legit make no effort in lying to everyone like its actually a joke how obvious it is.

You could say that, but, USA wouldn't have to bomb in Syria at all if they didn't start a war there in the first place. Instead of Bashar leaving his position, he stayed and that resulted in the war we have today.

Also, that's USA's statistics. Tell me how Swedens crime rate around foreigners (mostly people from the middle east) had increased by 100% ever since they got let in?

Also, in that statistic it says "Islamic extremists" I don't think everyone who has an arabic background. Because the amount of arabs that cause problems such as terror attacks and other criminal activities would decrease everyone elses and increase their own by atleast 70% on that statistic.

Fuck muslims fuck islam 

16 Murders within the small but high populated area I live in within my city ever since the beggining of 2017, can you just imagine robberies, rape, or assault between civilians. Imagine the entire country. If you look up statistics on most reported rapes, most websites have ranked Sweden to #2, which is odd considering the population is only 10 million and that's not even many considering Sweden isn't that small of a country.

Rape is common in Sweden around teenagers/grown men who have an arabic background. That speaks for itself, says alot, doesn't it?

Since 2013 rape has increased by 70% in Sweden.

In 2003 2 murders were REPORTED per 100k population. Now it's 4 almost 5.

10 minutes ago, Alt said:

You could say that, but, USA wouldn't have to bomb in Syria at all if they didn't start a war there in the first place. Instead of Bashar leaving his position, he stayed and that resulted in the war we have today.

Also, that's USA's statistics. Tell me how Swedens crime rate around foreigners (mostly people from the middle east) had increased by 100% ever since they got let in?

with a huge increase in population you would expect an increase in everything. Without statistics of who was raping who, for example, there could have been a lot more middle eastern women moving to Sweden and being raped by Swedish men, you cannot assume.

Just now, Xbrzh said:

with a huge increase in population you would expect an increase in everything. Without statistics of who was raping who, for example, there could have been a lot more middle eastern women moving to Sweden and being raped by Swedish men, you cannot assume.

Not assuming, it's facts. I know more about my country and it's crime rate than you do. Sweden had 9 million citizens before the refugees came and changed it to 10.

And the 9 wasn't 9.0m it was around 9.6m. 

170000 Sought asylum in Sweden 2016, and there are many more who nobody even knows of?

How come a crime (serious offense) increases by 70% after this chaos where Sweden lets in that many refugees in. And also, the people who get convicted and get sent to prison later get revealed. So far most of them have an arabic background.

Speaking of crimes and terror attacks, this is todays terror attack in Sweden, Stockholm

https://www.google.se/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4390436/amp/Truck-rammed-group-pedestrians-Stockholm.html

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

"Donald J. Trump

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You did not just post a quote from 2013 as if it is relevant today.... Are you actually being serious? Do you think the state of Syria was the same in 2013 as it is in 2017?

You say it's "all propaganda" but you're not saying anything factual. You're making up your own story which literally has no basis behind it besides your own loathing of the US.

The New York times are seen as a typically liberal news source, so hopefully this gets through your brick on top of your head that Assad is not a Saint and this isn't new

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/middleeast/syria-bashar-al-assad-atrocities-civilian-deaths-gas-attack.html?_r=0

You also don't state how this would benefit the US anyway, but I highly doubt you care about that. People lost their life and they have a tyrannical leader but you would rather point the finger at the people on their side, class act

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 2

Why have you gotta put a shit meme of me in here to try and look funny, no-one else's autism is as strong as yours in this community. It's not funny, you just look like a downie you freak stop obsessing over me.

31 minutes ago, genj said:

You guys legit read some facebook news articles and ur acting all smart on a rsps forums now, jezz chill

Stfu Denmark 4ner

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You did not just post a quote from 2013 as if it is relevant today.... Are you actually being serious? Do you think the state of Syria is the same in 2013 as it is in 2017?

You say it's "all propaganda" but you're not saying anything factual. You're making up your own story which literally has no basis behind it besides your own loathing of the US.

The New York times are seen as a typically liberal news source, so hopefully this gets through your brick on top of your head that Assad is not a Saint and this isn't new

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/middleeast/syria-bashar-al-assad-atrocities-civilian-deaths-gas-attack.html?_r=0

You also don't state how this would benefit the US anyway, but I highly doubt you care about that. People lost their life and they have a tyrannical leader but you would rather point the finger at the people on their side, class act

The state of it may not be the same but the consequences will be.

That video is an example of the obvious false flags that continuously happen in America and other countries. The false flags are examples of propaganda that are clearly working, they cause the stigma against muslims. Its called divide and conquer. Other false flags(school shootings etc) are also used to tighten up laws on guns, its easier to control people who cant fight back.

Without knowing the real reason behind a war I cannot say what will be benefitted from it;

The Afghanistan war was started to control the oil there, the false flag of 9/11(literally scientifically proven to be a false flag) was used to get the American public on board with the war on Afghanistan.

I cannot say anything as 100% fact as we do not get told the truth, I can only go on evidence ive seen and my opinion. The same as you.

10 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Why have you gotta put a shit meme of me in here to try and look funny, no-one else's autism is as strong as yours in this community. It's not funny, you just look like a downie you freak stop obsessing over me.

Stfu Denmark 4ner

Suck a dick, get a job

Jk love u killian <3

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

The state of it may not be the same but the consequences will be.

That video is an example of the obvious false flags that continuously happen in America and other countries. The false flags are examples of propaganda that are clearly working, they cause the stigma against muslims. Its called divide and conquer. Other false flags(school shootings etc) are also used to tighten up laws on guns, its easier to control people who cant fight back.

Without knowing the real reason behind a war I cannot say what will be benefitted from it;

The Afghanistan war was started to control the oil there, the false flag of 9/11(literally scientifically proven to be a false flag) was used to get the American public on board with the war on Afghanistan.

I cannot say anything as 100% fact as we do not get told the truth, I can only go on evidence ive seen and my opinion. The same as you.

So what you're saying is that everything revolved around Islam and America is propaganda. That's an uninformed opinion with no facts behind it, sure, but tell me by what basis you have to say that involving Syria?

Syria is a conflict that has gone on for years and we are just stepping in now in the aftermath of chemical gas use on civilians. @PK Guy (who gave a poorly thought out explanation, but at least he gave one) says that Trump wants to "align" with Russia, if that's the case, why would we attack someone who is allied/friendly with Russia?

How would this be beneficial to America in world affairs? It's our job as the worlds most powerful country to get involved and to try spin this into a conspiracy theory is disrespectful to the lives that have been lost. Hopefully you grow up

So what you're saying is that everything revolved around Islam and America is propaganda. That's an uninformed opinion with no facts behind it, sure, but tell me by what basis you have to say that involving Syria?

Syria is a conflict that has gone on for years and we are just stepping in now in the aftermath of chemical gas use on civilians. @PK Guy (who gave a poorly thought out explanation, but at least he gave one) says that Trump wants to "align" with Russia, if that's the case, why would we attack someone who is allied/friendly with Russia?

How would this be beneficial to America in world affairs? It's our job as the worlds most powerful country to get involved and to try spin this into a conspiracy theory is disrespectful to the lives that have been lost. Hopefully you grow up

the first statement was just completely random and nothing to do with anything I have said

your argument that I have no facts behind my opinion is completely irrelevant because you have no facts behind yours either.

calling America "the worlds most powerful country" is such a broad statement and has no relevance.

"Syria is a conflict that has gone on for years and we are just stepping in now in the aftermath of chemical gas use on civilians." chemical attacks have been happening in Syria for a long time now, which is why I have the theory that the chemical attacks are not the reason America has joined.

"disrespectful to the lives that have been lost" - "US missile strikes on a Syrian air base have reportedly killed nine civilians - including four children - as Donald Trump launched the first direct American attack on Bashar Assad's regime." going back to what erca said;

3 hours ago, Alt said:

They bombed Syria to stop Syria from bombing Syria

I'm sure once this is over the truth will come out on why its happened and what America gained from it.

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/us-strikes-syria-tensions-rise-russia-warns-damage-ties-washington/)

Sorry, I wrote and re-wrote my post too many times. Seriously, I mean I do that anyway because I've got OCD, but this particular post I  kept deleting and recreating with various sources, many posts quoted, etc etc and I'm not happy with it. This is the anti-climactic post you weren't  waiting for...

I can't see this discussion going anywhere, you either support what US are doing or you don't. Nothing will change that. God only knows the real truth of what's going on, I've skimmed through so many news articles and forums and I honestly don't know what's true and what isn't anymore. Does not involve me so why worry or think about it? 400K+ Syrians have died over the last few years and I don't feel a thing. It's sad but true. If you genuinely feel upset about it then I hope this military strike thingy works out. Me, personally, what can I do if I agree/disagree with this course of action? Nothing, it doesn't affect me directly and I'm too insignificant.

Good luck America, go save randoms in other countries because you only have ½ million homeless people, 7½ million unemployed people, a health care system that's just about in the top 40 globally, and a national debt of just under $20,000,000,000,000. Forgot that, why fix up that when there are Syrian lives at stake. Maybe a Syrian will commit a terrorist attack on US soil (or maybe already has?), just call this a preemptive strike and stick a new government in who will do as you say. Makes sense to secure the oil, prices started rising as soon as the attacks begun $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

17 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

the first statement was just completely random and nothing to do with anything I have said

your argument that I have no facts behind my opinion is completely irrelevant because you have no facts behind yours either.

calling America "the worlds most powerful country" is such a broad statement and has no relevance.

"Syria is a conflict that has gone on for years and we are just stepping in now in the aftermath of chemical gas use on civilians." chemical attacks have been happening in Syria for a long time now, which is why I have the theory that the chemical attacks are not the reason America has joined.

"disrespectful to the lives that have been lost" - "US missile strikes on a Syrian air base have reportedly killed nine civilians - including four children - as Donald Trump launched the first direct American attack on Bashar Assad's regime." going back to what erca said;

I'm sure once this is over the truth will come out on why its happened and what America gained from it.

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/us-strikes-syria-tensions-rise-russia-warns-damage-ties-washington/)

1. Syria's history of chemical weapons is a big pointer to the Syrian regime actually using them again. Obama supposedly got rid of 100% of Syria's chemical weapons but that would be next to impossible, and means its very likely they still have a stockpile.

2. America has next to no gain from actually attacking the Syrian air-base, it will only bring about more tension between USA/Russia, which will bring about more protests and pressure on Trump/the American government in general.

3. If the Syrian regime did actually use chemical weapons on civilians, then the US are doing the morally right thing in attempting to hinder their ability to attack civilians with chemical weapons again.

4. During WW2, millions of innocent German civilians died as a result of the allied invasion of Nazi germany and bombing raids on strategic Nazi military bases. Do you think that the risk of civilian deaths due to military action outweighs the possibility genocide on Syrian civilians by the Syrian regime? 

5a. Put yourself in al-Assad's boots. You're a dictator, you have been at war for years, and although your army has won many key battles and taken key locations back from rebels, you have never actually 'won' the war and your army is becoming heavily depleted. The general consensus is that the rebels may have the ability to outlast your army's supplies and man-power. 

5b. You have three bullets left in your gun, and have general power over the rebels, however the 'rebels' seem to keep on coming, and external super-powers are starting to implement sanctions on what your regime is allowed to do to protect your regime's values. However, behind you you have a flame-thrower, capable of destroying and demoralising the enemy at very fast rates. However, if you use the flame-thrower, there is a risk you could burn your own house down during use. Its a risk/reward situation for the Assad regime whether it is logical to use this weapon.

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

1. Syria's history of chemical weapons is a big pointer to the Syrian regime actually using them again. Obama supposedly got rid of 100% of Syria's chemical weapons but that would be next to impossible, and means its very likely they still have a stockpile.

2. America has next to no gain from actually attacking the Syrian air-base, it will only bring about more tension between USA/Russia, which will bring about more protests and pressure on Trump/the American government in general.

3. If the Syrian regime did actually use chemical weapons on civilians, then the US are doing the morally right thing in attempting to hinder their ability to attack civilians with chemical weapons again.

4. During WW2, millions of innocent German civilians died as a result of the allied invasion of Nazi germany and bombing raids on strategic Nazi military bases. Do you think that the risk of civilian deaths due to military action outweighs the possibility genocide on Syrian civilians by the Syrian regime? 

5a. Put yourself in al-Assad's boots. You're a dictator, you have been at war for years, and although your army has won many key battles and taken key locations back from rebels, you have never actually 'won' the war and your army is becoming heavily depleted. The general consensus is that the rebels may have the ability to outlast your army's supplies and man-power. 

5b. You have three bullets left in your gun, and have general power over the rebels, however the 'rebels' seem to keep on coming, and external super-powers are starting to implement sanctions on what your regime is allowed to do to protect your regime's values. However, behind you you have a flame-thrower, capable of destroying and demoralising the enemy at very fast rates. However, if you use the flame-thrower, there is a risk you could burn your own house down during use. Its a risk/reward situation for the Assad regime whether it is logical to use this weapon.

I undertand both yours and jakes points, my point however is that we do not get told the truth. I cannot just take the word of the media or government that they are bombing Syria because they used chemical weapons. I do not trust anything I am told by them because of past events; 9/11, boston bombings etc. With my way of thinking your statements to me just seem like opinions based on what you have been told, which is the same as the points I have made making this a never ending debate.

its not a fact of not agreeing with America trying to help or trying to do the "morally right thing",its that I believe there is an ulterior motive for them, like in other wars that have happened.