Potential new donator capes

Salad

Potential capes  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like?

• New max donator capes
    • Old Fire donator capes
    • Neither

personally dont want any gay donator custom shit..

donator features should be things like:

• ability to choose location of wilderness portals
  • better drop rates
  • spec restore time

those sorts of things not gay custom shit

also fuck adding more cosmetics they r useless and thats the only things coming into thegame recently (tanz/magma serps, rainbow phat etc)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Salad said:

Lol? Who told you that?

@Gretar 

he said the formulas didn't make sense or something. I'll try to get someone on who can quote him exactly.

also, if you were to get dev, would you ever be interested in adding skilling? I know adding 20 skills would be awful but maybe just add the less than complex one like mining, fishing and firemaking.

Comp cape would be a great incentive along with making it pkp acquirable by making it so every ~10k xp is 2pkp or what not 

Pk server first so I understand if not 

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

@Gretar 

he said the formulas didn't make sense or something. I'll try to get someone on who can quote him exactly.

also, if you were to get dev, would you ever be interested in adding skilling? I know adding 20 skills would be awful but maybe just add the less than complex one like mining, fishing and firemaking.

Comp cape would be a great incentive along with making it pkp acquirable by making it so every ~10k xp is 2pkp or what not 

Pk server first so I understand if not 

1. It'd take me about three weeks to perfect the forumla's for combat.

2. If I became dev, I would make a poll to see if people wanted skills.  Adding all of the skills is not even a lot of work and I would be able to get a lot done within a week since most are just basic item on object/item on item interactions.

3. We were actually talking about making ways for players to earn pkp from skilling.  We thought of creating a new item called "half a pk point" and you would get them from just skilling.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Salad said:

1. It'd take me about three weeks to perfect the forumla's for combat.

2. If I became dev, I would make a poll to see if people wanted skills.  Adding all of the skills is not even a lot of work and I would be able to get a lot done within a week since most are just basic item on object/item on item interactions.

3. We were actually talking about making ways for players to earn pkp from skilling.  We thought of creating a new item called "half a pk point" and you would get them from just skilling.

👍 no more questions sir

16 hours ago, Salad said:

Tbh I wouldn't mind if some basic skilling was introduced but only in a very limited way for starters. For example, just start by introducing the resource area and have it able for people to fish anglers and karams there. 

Could also maybe a way that people could mine rocks used to create universal tabs there or something? Thieving for pkt? Idk just thinking of ideas to currently make skiling worthwhile but not make too much of an impact.