WBC day out 3-0 Renegades + Random Whales

After joining the server for 2 days and completely dominating the wilderness people decided to come in spawn sets. With winter coming we decided to hibernate until our calves were ready to roam the grasslands. As the sun peaked over the plains we noticed one of our calves ventured off away from the herd. It was then that we noticed a cc team massing up called Renegades was ready to quickly get a 1-0.

After our intel told us that Renegades was sitting at Easts, we decided to set up a multi lure. As the Antelope decided to circle around our bait we set up until they decided to pounce. Then the slaughter happened.

Check your spies

Audio Coming soon.

Blood Hound v1

p99Uc3Z.jpg

Loot pic:

q1cFYHq.jpg

Blake Lively

dhqv3ZC.jpg

Blood hound v2

e15gDRL.jpg

I is ur dad (BIG WHALE)

02PZQ2N.jpg

Master J v2

QbgJXMw.jpg

Edited by Mandem
1 minute ago, Hiders said:

yeh i know he was with us but he isnt anymore both your kps are after he left

Well, he pk's with a lot of people. So we assumed it's you lot. If you can tell us what team they are that would be great. Until then we will stand by 3-0. 

Edited by Mandem

Loooool I fought winasoris first night on from a two week break and made him tab a couple times, Before I fought him he called me a clown and then after making him tab constantly when I wasn't lagging he called me a whale????? Lmfao 

also today at easts was smacking one of ur members in welfare brid while ur in tribrid lmfao nigga said " Bring 100 brews idiot L0l" as I had 2... lmfao weak asf 

35 minutes ago, Matt said:

Loooool I fought winasoris first night on from a two week break and made him tab a couple times, Before I fought him he called me a clown and then after making him tab constantly when I wasn't lagging he called me a whale????? Lmfao 

also today at easts was smacking one of ur members in welfare brid while ur in tribrid lmfao nigga said " Bring 100 brews idiot L0l" as I had 2... lmfao weak asf 

irrelevant

Why are u mentioning Barnes btw? Not tryna pipe up or anything but you shouldn't follow the crowd of what people say about Barnes he's a cool guy & 10x better pker then u ? Put some respek on his name because without people like Barnes in the community it would be dying :) 

Edited by Hiders