Renegades 3.0: Spartans hit Dr4g0nboy at MageBank for 700 KS

? wasnt me on the account lol

Nice choice of music tho fan

EDIT: didnt watch the vid, just now scrolled 2 the end and saw u killed gorillas for mystics he was doing a sara cape for me

still gonna run the wild and the game at the end of the day, no one is gonna hit me cause their all scared

Edited by Dr4g0nb0ys0n
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

? wasnt me on the account lol

Nice choice of music tho fan

EDIT: didnt watch the vid, just now scrolled 2 the end and saw u killed gorillas for mystics he was doing a sara cape for me

still gonna run the wild and the game at the end of the day, no one is gonna hit me cause their all scared

Nice tanking and ks son

3 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Lol was dc'ing the whole time, hence you can see no eating at 60hp and no prayer changes.

Adding to this, you can see I even completely dc'ed at the end as the account tries to run South in the pirate hut. Wp nonetheless and mb 

Tell me more... 😴

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Lol was dc'ing the whole time, hence you can see no eating at 60hp and no prayer changes.

Adding to this, you can see I even completely dc'ed at the end as the account tries to run South in the pirate hut. Wp nonetheless and mb 

Orrrrrrr you were completely out so you just force closed your client hoping you'd get a x log 😤

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Brew down to 1 and just box? You can even see in the fall in where I don't eat/pray change for 2 to 3 hits. 

You're not making any sense, you claim you dced but you took your wand off started brewing down and tryna hit the pirate?:joy::joy::joy:

+ u were completely out stop embarrassing yourself x log wasn't gonna save you

Edited by Why Gg
1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

You're not making any sense, you claim you dced but you took your staff off started brewing down and tryna hit the pirate?:joy::joy::joy:

DC or not the death was inevitable anyways 

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

You're not making any sense, you claim you dced but you took your staff off started brewing down and tryna hit the pirate?:joy::joy::joy:

I do make sense. From the start I was lagging. You can see in the fall in at times im 60hp, not brewing, not changing prayers, due to bits of lag. When I had boxed in the pirate hut and was brewing down to 1, my client just completely dc'ed. At that point you can see the character just run leave the box and run straight into a South corner due to Roat's DC system.

EDIT: The pirate wasn't even dead.

Edited by GORILLAS
1 minute ago, GORILLAS said:

I do make sense. From the start I was lagging. You can see in the fall in at times im 60hp, not brewing, not changing prayers, due to bits of lag. When I had boxed in the pirate hut and was brewing down to 1, my client just completely dc'ed. At that point you can see the character just run leave the box and run straight into a South corner due to Roat's DC system.

EDIT: The pirate wasn't even dead.

Should've taken a screenshot would've been your best bet 

On 2017-6-22 at 7:59 PM, east drags said:

who u can trust renegades? the cc pic

🤐🤐🤐🤐

On 2017-6-22 at 7:52 PM, sophia said:

Pm to spy

On 2017-6-22 at 8:05 PM, she rags said:

Lions vs gazelles obv

#spartans wins again

On 2017-6-22 at 10:33 PM, jdrc01 said:

L00000000000000000000l