Renegades 2-0'd by solo Spartan

Earlier this sunday some Renagade youngsters decided to hit up Gorillas, got a quick focus on Rag Bot V1, little did Drawers know he would die in the in the fall in while focusing... Back to ::edgepvp

AD9hQsqySAmVX1bW-gQeig.png

Next up we have this known ragger for renegades ''Houpie17'' aka @Hiderswho grabbed his opportunity to PK in hybrid as his leader @SmokeyMontana was not online to tell him to get his slave ass back in  rag. He got ko'ed after several failed fall ins on Rag Bot V1, after this, there trip was ended.

w-0Sm1CUThiGyvWS18h7EA.png

Bonus kill: 

hNy8spKcRtmk_Njc55j6pA.png

Big Things Coming Soon!o.O

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 7
1 hour ago, pkmafia8 said:

the food chain:

NBK gets eaten by ROT, Rot gets eaten by RENEGADES, Renegades gets eaten by SPARTANS, Spartans gets eaten by G UNIT

This has to be one of the dumbest fucking thing I've read in a long time, Neck it pls n ty.

Nice kills boys 

mfw u i died vs wrong hood to a 100+ claw gmaul spec and u cover the name with your own username L000OO0L0LL remove the black scribble retard, heres ur kp back btw freak 1-1 http://prntscr.com/fn7yav

edit: u also wasnt tbed, me and brownest were the only ones pking i was 1v1ing wrong hood

10 hours ago, Erca said:

They gonna kick Drawers

u wish bipolar retard lmfao keep my name out ur dirty foreign mouth 

Edited by drawers
10 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

the food chain:

NBK gets eaten by ROT, Rot gets eaten by RENEGADES, Renegades gets eaten by SPARTANS, Spartans gets eaten by G UNIT

Shut up virgin

6 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

Fair play dude, even tho i have no idea why @pkmafia8 is on ur teams dick all of a sudden

Thx idk man

3 minutes ago, Drugs n geld said:

CUs they merged with #wh which is basicly them

Yeah man!! Lol next excuse for getting bullied rag slave

9 minutes ago, drawers said:

mfw u i died vs wrong hood to a 100+ claw gmaul spec and u cover the name with your own username L000OO0L0LL remove the black scribble retard, heres ur kp back btw freak 1-1 http://prntscr.com/fn7yav

edit: u also wasnt tbed, me and brownest were the only ones pking i was 1v1ing wrong hood

Mad? Idk who that is nice ::risk killpic loot?

9 hours ago, Tupac said:

Literally killed lazy Rachel 6 times in a row what

Did you like the song?

Edited by Khalil
Just now, Khalil said:

Shut up virgin

Thx idk man

Yeah man!! Lol

Mad? Idk who that is nice ::risk killpic loot?

weird fuck lmfao post the kill pic without the black line "Wrong Hood: 1-0 Spartans" meanwhile u died at home to venom, ur embarrassing ur own team at this point quit the act weirdo

1 minute ago, drawers said:

weird fuck lmfao post the kill pic without the black line "Wrong Hood: 1-0 Spartans" meanwhile u died at home to venom, ur embarrassing ur own team at this point quit the act weirdo

Can you stop spamming on my topic the  black line is our spy pmimg me drugs was gonna re tb

Edited by Khalil
9 minutes ago, drawers said:

ur pm is off -.- u just ruined ur first potential kp on me if it was even u on the accoutn lmfao bare awkward legit way too desperate

First ? 😃

Edit: its ruined because of a black bar? Oh no i feel so awkward now wow !!😂

Edited by Khalil
9 hours ago, drawers said:

I'm serious, you've died more than anybody else this week, including stakers/fun pk/edge pkers

Soon leader Gorillas will realize and he's going to kick you out

27 minutes ago, Erca said:

I'm serious, you've died more than anybody else this week, including stakers/fun pk/edge pkers

Soon leader Gorillas will realize and he's going to kick you out

i died to wrong hood kileld him thats 1-1 ???/ im stil the best lmfao stop fucking @ing me swedish fucking paki

5 hours ago, drawers said:

i died to wrong hood kileld him thats 1-1 ???/ im stil the best lmfao stop fucking @ing me swedish fucking paki

"swedish fucking paki" You died to me as well "Fastest pker omg! r u kkz?" to "Autoswitching NOOBBBs!!!! 

you're shit btw