this is the end

fred123

i remeber the first time i joined roatz i thought it was one of the best servers i have ever played and i have been here for 5 years now ok so were gonna take a step back to 2k12 when i met one of my best friends ml gudi he has been one of the realist people i know along with traphik and dario and fawk u mean without these people i would have quit along time ago but i think the time has come for me to say goodbye to all of these people and all of the roatz community it hurts my heart to sit here and type this just thinking of all the good memories that were made on this server and this server is slowly going under theirs nothing to do on here no more i have  held eco and ive been cleaned i hope that one day roatz can be soemthing that it used to be where u can log on and have fun and not be around toxic people all the time. none of the staff do there job there all stuck up pricks exepct for mike i love u bb in all the time that ive been here on roatz ive had the best time ever its something that ill rember forever. they always say theres bigger and better things out there so i think its time i move on to those and find something else i love each and everyone of u dearly 

i love you all roatpkz exepct every spartan member  :P yall have a good one ill be on time to time to talk to people

Edited by fred123
  • Upvote 2
  • Nice 1
  • Sad 1