Change Royal Pod

sexy beast

I am only suggesting to change the royal pod because it cost's 10k bhp points, and the fact that u can't even use it at lvl 1 wild is stupid. on normal rs u can click the pod from wild level 1-30 and it works, unless your tbed ofc. but the fact that u have to be wild lvl 6 to use an item that acutally costs a bit of money is stupid.  they should change the pod so u can use it to 1-30 and not only 4-30. The fact that an item that only costs 10 pkp can tele from 1-30 and an item that cost's 10k bhp only works at 4-30 is beyond me honestly.

Edited by sexy beast
  • Upvote 2

On 4.2.2018 at 6:35 AM, Smackd said:

It’s not meant to be an unlimited teleport, you’re misunderstanding why it was added.

It’s simply a one click teleport which is mainly used over 20 wild replacing a glory.

Well the fact that it doesn’t work to tele when ur at edge pking is just retarded tho.

it costs 10K for a reason. 

Just now, Smackd said:

You literally disregarded everything I said then lol

the fact that its a one click teleport and only available at 20+ wild shouldn't make it cost 10k when someone can use a glory at 20+ wild aswell for free.

on oldschool you can teleport from 1-30 with it, should be the same here.

Just now, Obby Pls said:

the fact that its a one click teleport and only available at 20+ wild shouldn't make it cost 10k when someone can use a glory at 20+ wild aswell for free.

on oldschool you can teleport from 1-30 with it, should be the same here.

Okay, sure but on old school you always lose it on death so if we’re making like it like old school then make it so you always lose on death too :) 

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Okay, sure but on old school you always lose it on death so if we’re making like it like old school then make it so you always lose on death too :) 

thats fine, i don't die =) also its free on oldschool after completing a quest so make it free aswell =P

2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

and if its lost u can get it back from king narnode shardeen on 07 lol

Edited by Obby Pls

4 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

thats fine, i don't die =) also its free on oldschool after completing a quest so make it free aswell =P

and if its lost u can get it back from king narnode shardeen on 07 lol

Yes, but requirements are so high for MM2 and it’s aids so you deserve to get them for free, on roat you’d had to rebuy