TYHMA KURJA TALK SHIT GET HIT

So ... yesterday i hit a 69-0 ags - maul on tyhma's 5hp and he killed me, he talked alot of shit in yell and wouldn't rm

now we rematched at ::risk and he got slapped within 20 seconds , avoided to risk more bc he knew he would plank.

T9zeGSmrSEeddleaMyssDQ.png

REqQ37hVSBCdwa0BFQOhaQ.png

IDIOT BTW.. go back to watching anime you cant pk brother :P #GSLTNNEXUS

ALSO HE DIED TO MY M8 OP SHACKO like 10 minutes earlier LMFAO 

SHACKO PIC : 

9ZB8X1J2QE2CA6uF1CxnrQ.png

• Upvote 3
19 minutes ago, mong00l said:

So ... yesterday i hit a 69-0 ags - maul on tyhma's 5hp and he killed me, he talked alot of shit in yell and wouldn't rm

now we rematched at ::risk and he got slapped within 20 seconds , avoided to risk more bc he knew he would plank.

http://prntscr.com/lxes9f  ---- http://prntscr.com/lxesdz

SHACKO PIC : http://prntscr.com/lxemif

quite awkward dont you think my friend :D fake killpics and u died to me for more loot. think through the topic before e-gangster :D

FAKE KILL PICS? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EXPLAIN ME HOW IS IT FAKE, i died for 2k more because you didnt want to risk more bc you knew you'd plakn

retard fuck pipe down you dont want to rm me come ::risk rn

8 minutes ago, tyhma kurja said:

quite awkward dont you think my friend :D fake killpics and u died to me for more loot. think through the topic before e-gangster :D

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, mong00l said:

FAKE KILL PICS? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EXPLAIN ME HOW IS IT FAKE, i died for 2k more because you didnt want to risk more bc you knew you'd plakn

retard fuck pipe down you dont want to rm me come ::risk rn

why are you talking like a degenerate. 

i already explained how its not an adequate killpic he did not even kill me. heres the picture . http://prntscr.com/lxexaml

as you can see im in "safe" i must have gone afk after we fought not realising i was venomed. shit happens idk why youre claiming it neither of us got the loot and you died to me for more. dont se the point in this topic ngl

Edited by tyhma kurja
3 minutes ago, tyhma kurja said:

why are you talking like a degenerate. 

i already explained how its not an adequate killpic he did not even kill me. heres the picture . http://prntscr.com/lxexaml

as you can see im in "safe" i must have gone afk after we fought not realising i was venomed. shit happens idk why youre claiming it neither of us got the loot and you died to me for more. dont se the point in this topic ngl

A death is a death , thats how shit u are gf :P case closed.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, mong00l said:

T9zeGSmrSEeddleaMyssDQ.png

REqQ37hVSBCdwa0BFQOhaQ.png

SHACKO PIC : 

9ZB8X1J2QE2CA6uF1CxnrQ.png

This topic is more like an stated evidence for a specific rule such as the rushed mouths aren't as big as the engine switch and could end leading to turn off any fake spell easily.

lmfao wtf is ridge "are you pyd from roatpkz" how insecure must you be irl to think thats me l00000000000000000000l fucking moron

11 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

8a77756e8ae768b635b5680d91268dc3.png you pming people under alts if they are you? lol you're the biggest joke.

88dba3c9959e3b310d097649188954fd.png i'll clear you and meridians like i did in roatz :) dont need stats w301 clanwars is loc having 1,9k runes left hope you last half of it.

dumb fuck ^

Edited by Pyd
  • Upvote 1
13 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

stfu Harry fking freak

im sorry what?

22 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

Harry shut the fuck up nobody cares

my names not harry? wdf? who are you anyways ''zeplin99'' ROFL

20 hours ago, Same Sea said:

fuck nibba come meet me at ::hills. come get the strap pussio yute yadunkno me and my boys killas irl demon main nhers in singles with the gang frfr.

cringe lmfao

Shut the fuck up downsyndrome nigger rat

26 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

actually i make People irl laugh and smile when i meet them the first time you Retard but you don't even know how to make People laugh LOL

You can't even make yourself laugh let alone someone else you waste of fucking oxygen. You can't even make friends on rsps let alone irl you fucking dog LMFAO 😂😂

55 minutes ago, Pyd said:

You can't even make yourself laugh let alone someone else you waste of fucking oxygen. You can't even make friends on rsps let alone irl you fucking dog LMFAO 😂😂

thats why i went yday somewhere and made the Girls laugh i was never there? okay man lol don't know what you want from me since i made everyone laugh in every rsps let alone irl? now stop quoting me you're just writing the whole time with no Action look my pic i dont have allday for your slaveass.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

thats why i went yday somewhere and made the Girls laugh i was never there? okay man lol don't know what you want from me since i made everyone laugh in every rsps let alone irl? now stop quoting me you're just writing the whole time with no Action look my pic i dont have allday for your slaveass.

bro pyd is just mad cuz hes cleared from hills lol stop replying be the bigger man and go hang out with ur girls 

8 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

LMFAOOO