No Active No Project FROM STAFF In-Game!

Hi And this is me classic pk from roatpkz :

Today  I wanted to talk about the staffs in this Commentary --->

I want to suggest to the owner of the game to make a new staff into this server Or Promote someone else..

Because there is no protect from scammers in duel arena and the disrespected people that should get muted of bad words,

I'm feeling this thing , And i know they can do a proof and post. but this not enough 3+ mods , 2 or maybe more admins in game..

NO ACTIVE! , Why ? , Tell me why gretar? , This server holding a day 150 to 190 People and i want it to be  more become awesome and cool, 

Thanks for everything i hope you understand me and i'm sorry if i said something wrong.

But this is how i see Everyday i login no one of the Moderators or Admins staff online.. Okay, You know what? , If they busy in real life , why you put them A staff into the game?  , 

Anyway , Thing on what i said to you and Again... I'm sorry if i did said something wrong to you.

Peace out , and I'll hope you answer my Suggestion later.

Aka @ Classic pk Roatz.

Lool.... You seriosuly don't know me in game? i'm the one that plays since 2010 to 2011 over 4 years

If you don't believe me go youtube watch my videos or..

Ask people in game and i have about 13k kills in game i'm the rank 10 - 9 high in game.

Well you the one that don't know me... but i'm not that guy that online much time 24/7.

Bad Comment , 

Anyway,

Edited by unkn0wn

Lool.... You seriosuly don't know me in game? i'm the one that plays since 2010 to 2011 over 4 years

If you don't believe me go youtube watch my videos or..

Ask people in game and i have about 13k kills in game i'm the rank 10 - 9 high in game.

Well you the one that don't know me... but i'm not that guy that online much time 24/7.

Bad Comment , 

Anyway,

Are you retarded?  He said that we SHOULD see more/new staff in the next few months. Not that you're inactive.

Staff are decently active when they need to be im British, Mike is american and Zoradz is Australian. You must not see them because of the different timezone. Also some forms of scamming are allowed at the duel arena so yeah?

dont forget our arabian staff bride chucky and the dutch legend

• 2 weeks later...
  • Zoradz locked this topic