OSRS Pure Progress

Here's my pure's progress on 07 after about a week and a half of playing. Way behind on my stats for my cb level because of getting prayer so early, but it'll work out as I'm dropping a few mill on cannoning some range levels. Feel free to add me if you have an 07 pure, looking for people to play with all the time.

IGN: Ex Tenebris

Combat - Lvl 60

ATT: 60

STR: 60

DEF: 1

HP: 62

RNG: 69

PRAY: 43

MAGE: 71

Quests

MM: Complete

HFTD: Complete

RFD: In Progress

Fire Cape: Incomplete

DT: Incomplete

Edited by Louis Vee

thats a good start if u wana do high lvl pure pking but i wud have stopped at 50 att for gmaul tho cos dds isnt reliable until u get atleast 85+ str

pking at lvl 65-70 is the most fun imo, ive got alot of experience in pure pking and making pures if u need help pm me osrs user is Ahmash

7 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

thats a good start if u wana do high lvl pure pking but i wud have stopped at 50 att for gmaul tho cos dds isnt reliable until u get atleast 85+ str

pking at lvl 65-70 is the most fun imo, ive got alot of experience in pure pking and making pures if u need help pm me osrs user is Ahmash

Not planning to start pking until I can get decent stats for NH. I'll shoot you a pm ingame later on today, thanks for the feedback bud

On 02/03/2016 at 10:48 AM, Game Support II said:

Have fun making your pure

Side note: can't believe people still can't/won't do fcapes themselves LOL!

You botted your levels, bought your gold. Don't act like you did your firecape yourself you fucking bellend

6 hours ago, Pyd said:

You botted your levels, bought your gold. Don't act like you did your firecape yourself you fucking bellend

Anybody willing to waste hours of their time clicking on weak monsters over and over for experience points on an online game is a slave.  There's no nicer way to put it, botting is for people with a social life. Especially since I already did it manually before OSRS was released. 

Ditto for money buying. I've already explained previously (old forums) but I'll say it again: I can work IRL for 1 hour and earn enough money to buy more RSGP than I could make playing RS for a few hours.  Therefore given this state of possibility, it makes perfect sense to buy RSGP. My time is precious. 

Apart from myself and my other self (Ahmash)  nobody else has, or ever will be, allowed access to the account. Jad is beyond easy, anyone that can't do it themselves is not a gamer, whether you believe me or not is irrelevant, because it's too easy to call you out on your bullshit: put your money where your mouth is.

Seriously, pay me 1M OSRS and I'll live stream fight caves on the "Ahmash" OSRS character. Otherwise STFU with your whiny forum tantrums and wildly inaccurate assumptions. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Game Support II said:

Anybody willing to waste hours of their time clicking on weak monsters over and over for experience points on an online game is a slave.  There's no nicer way to put it, botting is for people with a social life. Especially since I already did it manually before OSRS was released. 

Ditto for money buying. I've already explained previously (old forums) but I'll say it again: I can work IRL for 1 hour and earn enough money to buy more RSGP than I could make playing RS for a few hours.  Therefore given this state of possibility, it makes perfect sense to buy RSGP. My time is precious. 

Apart from myself and my other self (Ahmash)  nobody else has, or ever will be, allowed access to the account. Jad is beyond easy, anyone that can't do it themselves is not a gamer, whether you believe me or not is irrelevant, because it's too easy to call you out on your bullshit: put your money where your mouth is.

Seriously, pay me 1M OSRS and I'll live stream fight caves on the "Ahmash" OSRS character. Otherwise STFU with your whiny forum tantrums and wildly inaccurate assumptions. 

Playing RoatPkz 22 hours a day isn't a social life. Maybe in the land of brown it is but not where i come from :kappa: Stop bouncing around 2 accounts talking like a spastic arab on 1 and trying to sound smart on another, you're the most irrelevant retard on this game who struggles to edge pk. You have NO Rs experience whatsoever, anyone who reads what you say knows this, a near maxed pure with 50 hp is enough to prove this. I'll happily pay you 1m to stream fight caves just to see you embarass yourself dumb spastic brown ape pm me ingame "hyn" lmk

6 hours ago, Game Support II said:

put your money where your mouth is.

lol you're not ready for that kind of humiliation

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Pyd said:

I'll happily pay you 1m to stream fight caves just to see you embarass yourself dumb spastic brown ape pm me ingame "hyn" lmk

Thanks, will add you tonight when I get home.

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

Why do you/have you always used two forum accounts, being a pretentious retard on one, and actually pretending you have a double digit IQ on the other. 

Ok Sinister, that's my bad. I used to think you were smarter than the average Roater, but it seems I was mistaken. I've tried (and failed) in the past to convince you guys that I'm NOT Ahmash - although I do know him IRL. Anyway, seen as I couldn't get you to believe me, I figured why not play along and pretend like I am him. It's funny.

To answer your question (btw please use question marks), I haven't used two accounts (simultaneously). In fact, even though I started playing Roat Pkz in 2012, I actually never used the forum until late 2014/early 2015. Then when this new forum was added (in July?) I left again until last month. In contrast Ahmash has always been around, and the quality of his posts are true to his actual self, he is a dumb ass and I think it's very sweet of you guys to pass it off as mere trolling. He loves this place, whereas I consider it to be a toxic cesspool. I'm not pretending to have any IQ, this is how I am, it's called "maturity", patience... one day you'll get there.

@Louis Vee You're a cool guy so I'm very sorry to have pooped all over your thread. If you want me to clean up my mess (aka delete my messages) please don't hesitate to let me know. Additionally, I should be making an extra 1M gp (which I don't need) from a certain someone very soon so I'd be happy to donate that to your cause!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Pyd said:

You have NO Rs experience whatsoever, anyone who reads what you say knows this, a near maxed pure with 50 hp is enough to prove this. I'll happily pay you 1m to stream fight caves just to see you embarass yourself dumb spastic brown ape pm me ingame "hyn" lmk

lol you're not ready for that kind of humiliation

make it 3m so i can go all out on supplies and get a 45min cave time

btw im 74 hp at 73 cb most lvl 73 cb pures hav like 80 hp but 10 lower range lvls, also i can get 99 range and 90 str remaining at 73 combat with 74 hp

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

Why do you/have you always used two forum accounts, being a pretentious retard on one, and actually pretending you have a double digit IQ on the other. 

thats saif from old forums (pk guy ingame) he started in mid 2012 then quit a few months later and started playing on off again fron 2014

i played everyday since mid 2012 never had any alts or anything, but i was 5 marked in october 2013 till october 2014 so i played on pk guy in them times

but i jus impersonated him on old forums telling meridian members that it was me as a troll, which has worked

Gretar knows us both very well every1 else is irrelevant

34 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

You're a cool guy so I'm very sorry to have pooped all over your thread. If you want me to clean up my mess (aka delete my messages) please don't hesitate to let me know. Additionally, I should be making an extra 1M gp (which I don't need) from a certain someone very soon so I'd be happy to donate that to your cause!

I'm well aware of the consequences of posting on the Roat forum, so this is expected. However, I applaud your respect :)

good guy ting