John

oUKdu.png

Useless slave l0l, why are you even here? "Sonny boy" "Now step the fuck back" as if I'm supposed to believe some roatpkz forum mod with some nerdy anime sig is some next level mma fighter LOL. You posting on my threads are just pure hilarity any time you do based on the pure bonehead things you say l0l. You attempting to moderate in any way is just HILARIOUS because of how USELESS you are. 

Your insults are as dull as I'm sure your life is. You don't know fuck all that goes on around Roat so for you to speak on anything I say (or don't say? because u seem to have typed a lot of shit that ive never said l0l) is quite hilarious. You appear to be a fan of sorts and that's quite funny. Keep following my movements u emo fuck  

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 2

Ok my last statement was true, point out where I said I was some sort of "mma fighter", I'm sure your pking career will pay for some schooling gl in life.

I'm not going to waste my time commenting anything else on this thread as I have more important things to do.

24 minutes ago, John said:

Ok my last statement was true, point out where I said I was some sort of "mma fighter", I'm sure your pking career will pay for some schooling gl in life.

I'm not going to waste my time commenting anything else on this thread as I have more important things to do.

clearly pussy nigga didn't want no smoke 

wouldve replied with some retarded shit anyway

12 hours ago, John said:

Buy some more friends with osrs gold.

Keep acting black. it makes me laugh.

Still waiting for your 5th quiting thread this week.

man tells me to buy friends when i speak to like 3 people from this server r000000000000000fl, back to runecrafting on rs3 pussy

jake just gets mad when things don't go his way, hence him flaming john and his recent thread on how clanning is, he either needs to quit or learn to deal with shit.

john imo is doing a good job moderating the forums, i too was abit confused when he first got promoted but i now can see a difference that he has made.

stay irrelevant jake

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

jake just gets mad when things don't go his way, hence him flaming john and his recent thread on how clanning is, he either needs to quit or learn to deal with shit.

john imo is doing a good job moderating the forums, i too was abit confused when he first got promoted but i now can see a difference that he has made.

stay irrelevant jake

Have gotten my way the last 2 years and the server has improved

so

ha

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

im not insecure im big man on road. do it if u want idm just shows ur obsessed 

20 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

i would but he is clearly insecure and thats why hes saying what hes saying LOL 

his ego is already hurt wouldnt wanna hurt it further

you have to now

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

by saying that ur just as hypocritical

:S ??? ???

Explain how it's hypocritical for me to say that you're being hypocritical for saying I'm being "obsessive" for something you've done for the last week?

if you say I'm "obsessive" for threatening for people to see ur irl when u have constantly talked about my irl for the last week ingame and on the forums with no retaliation ur clearly insecure irl and there's no way around that fact 

big sign of an insecure virgin: script gets flipped and u scream innocence, pretty funny and also sad at the state of u lol

Edited by Kihfan55
2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Explain how it's hypocritical for me to say that you're being hypocritical for saying I'm being "obsessive" for something you've done for the last week?

if you say I'm "obsessive" for threatening for people to see ur irl when u have constantly talked about my irl for the last week ingame and on the forums with no retaliation ur clearly insecure irl and there's no way around that fact 

big sign of an insecure virgin: script gets flipped and u scream innocence, pretty funny and also sad at the state of u lol

ur such a weirdo u post bibles on rsps forums, lmfao..

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

U pick up leaves irl or somethinglike that right? Xddd

3 hours ago, JJ said:

IDK WHY people are attacking jake on a thread that has beef between them two so that they can flame it out. TBH its just a fucking game you're all irrellevant to eachother irl. People in this cancer community take shit so seriously - pedro(edmund) threatens to shank people which is  bit of a joke considering like two years ago when i asked him if he carries a shank he started talking about lamb pieces??confused. chris is flaky as hell - he flames then is chill then flames. C y a - idek if thats aiden aka kids maqe, or some guy from palestine now - xbrzh is a troll - that servers cheese burgers - craig is just craig - john takes his job so seriously cos hes like 13 and watched four mma films including that anime one where u punch someone and they die and have 9 holes in their body. 

Real talk - you're all becoming like pokemon evolving into bucktooth taylor fix up.

EDIT : Just realised john cant mute me or shit in the flame section - get cancer u retard :)

2 years ago (or last year, time really has meshed at this point) he put a pic in our kik chat where he had his sleeves over his hand because he actually wanted people to believe he was black when he took a pic of some antique, dull looking kitchen knife. We were all laughing because it was to troll taylor but it was actually depressing ngl 

4 hours ago, JJ said:

IDK WHY people are attacking jake on a thread that has beef between them two so that they can flame it out. TBH its just a fucking game you're all irrellevant to eachother irl. People in this cancer community take shit so seriously - pedro(edmund) threatens to shank people which is  bit of a joke considering like two years ago when i asked him if he carries a shank he started talking about lamb pieces??confused. chris is flaky as hell - he flames then is chill then flames. C y a - idek if thats aiden aka kids maqe, or some guy from palestine now - xbrzh is a troll - that servers cheese burgers - craig is just craig - john takes his job so seriously cos hes like 13 and watched four mma films including that anime one where u punch someone and they die and have 9 holes in their body. 

Real talk - you're all becoming like pokemon evolving into bucktooth taylor fix up.

EDIT : Just realised john cant mute me or shit in the flame section - get cancer u retard :)

im kids maqe, c y a is desert ship, the arab aiden! 

4 hours ago, JJ said:

don't make me expose your real uni course "medical student"

11 hours ago, FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR said:

You talk about peoples irl's but have yet to have posted yours lol.

no point posting my irl. im not insecure lol. majority people already know what i look like

11 hours ago, JJ said:

KING EDMUND AKA pedro has actually posted his irl - the only problem was a reverse google image search proved it was childish gambino with a lot of editing ): :L

what? 

8 hours ago, Rich Kash said:

pedro talking about insecurity when his biggest insult is "you're a bad pker" like that's suppose to phase someone irl...

you're a legitimate spastic i have no idea who u even are. 'rich kash' ???