The community in a nutshell

repent

For as long as I've played this server, I can't think of a time in which the community was actually tolerable. It's consistent flaming between players who both think they're right when most of the time neither are due to the fact that their statements are mostly one-sided and filled with ignorant nonsense. When, in actuality, the basis of the flame is just an argument between who can do what against who on an RNG based game with a random number generator.

Its people like Hamito, She Rags, and other raggers/flamers. I'm not saying these people are the ONLY cause for it but they're just a few names I could think of off of the top of my head. You people constantly flame staff members because they don't take the shit you try to give them, no matter how slick you think you are by your simple manipulation tactics you resort to, to make yourself look like the one who isn't in the wrong. Or, the way you do it against players. 

its honestly just annoying lol and I'm tired of seeing people try to make names for themselves on RSPS when at the end of the day they're completely irrelevant and meaningless to the growth of this server 

• Upvote 4

Just now, JJ said:

Why are you trying to act like you are something superior or you haven't done anything far worse than us all. You release personal info. You used to DDoS over this game. You nearly commited suicide over this game. Then you say its just a game.....

this game nearly had your life.

Tell me, when did i DDoS or release personal info about people on this game. Also, if you'd like to bring up the whole suicide thing that happened when I was 15 (in which you weren't a part of or relevant to at any point), like you love to CONSTANTLY do, we can. It's like the only thing you can bring up about me is that one thing or irl pictures lol. Grow up

I am your superior, I'm a myth, a legend to some decree on this game.

ask @Ignorance my boy will tell you some mighty tales about me

And my blitzcrank mid

Just now, JJ said:

You used to send me a list of Ips and doxes lol have you forgotten ? Seriously? and you gave out my phone number .... you're actually terrible just a liar. grow up and then make apost like this.

I never kept any lists nor did i ever send you anything among those lines.

also, I never gave out your phone number it was on your skype profile publically

21 minutes ago, JJ said:

you made that information apparent - and yes you did lol. I cant be bothered to argue it but you used to hit deception x offline. If you cant admit it now years on when you wont be punished you truly need to grow up.

LOLOL kylie jenner yh LOLOLOL.

How would I have hit deception x offline? I didn't ever have him on skype nor did I need to go to the lengths of hitting him off because he was not an issue for me

1 hour ago, Pyd said:

Cute. You're still a snake 

Relax pyd I'm on holiday atm but dw mayne I give u 10m

Also let's not forget u dropped my torso and defender/void pieces

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Everyone is just so pathetic on RoatPKZ now, its fine for them to flame other players and constantly cause issues for staff and harass other members of the community to the point they quit the game but when someone flame them back after they flame bait the person they will instantly report and cry for mute. Literally RoatPKZ is the biggest community of people who give shit but cant take shit back. Atleast the flame back in the day use to be actually decently funny and not just cancerous idiots trying to make themselves known on here. Imo we should start perm banning the super toxic members of the community would help a lot tbh.

This^

even if it's including myself 

Edited by King Lee

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Everyone is just so pathetic on RoatPKZ now, its fine for them to flame other players and constantly cause issues for staff and harass other members of the community to the point they quit the game but when someone flame them back after they flame bait the person they will instantly report and cry for mute. Literally RoatPKZ is the biggest community of people who give shit but cant take shit back. Atleast the flame back in the day use to be actually decently funny and not just cancerous idiots trying to make themselves known on here. Imo we should start perm banning the super toxic members of the community would help a lot tbh.

But Yoobs! those are the players that are the most useful to the community pushing Gretar for updates(sarcasm) thinking there weekly suggestions of fixing known issues makes them some sort of importance so they think they can get away with toxic behavior I hope you guys start cracking down on it.

Edited by John
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

this sever is dying slowly just make som new 07 updates man

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, she rags said:

Roatpkz is not dying lol it never will as long as arabs are donating for pkp. If u were to compare roatpkz in late 2013/2014 (nothing you'd know about) to now you'd be astonished lol.

stop getting these delusional thoughts like you know the state of the server when u know nothing 

Just now, King Lee said:

Roatpkz is not dying lol it never will as long as arabs are donating for pkp. If u were to compare roatpkz in late 2013/2014 (nothing you'd know about) to now you'd be astonished lol.

stop getting these delusional thoughts like you know the state of the server when u know nothing 

l0l weekends there were over 200 ppl online now there are just 130 ppl online and your gonna tell me roatz isnt dying?

+ when those new updates came to the server lots of ppl joined back

and tell me how can osrune have so many player when they just openend it

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sinister said:

2014 summer: 320 player peak

2016 summer: 150 ish average ? How is that not dying, it is, slowly but noticeably 

I'm not talking about the summer of  2014, I'm talking about after the eco reset of 2013 there was about a 9 month period in which this server was absolutely dead with a 70 player base at max and yo I'm Kevin carrying the staff team

6 hours ago, JJ said:

Why are you trying to act like you are something superior or you haven't done anything far worse than us all. You release personal info. You used to DDoS over this game. You nearly commited suicide over this game. Then you say its just a game.....

this game nearly had your life.

Wait did he legit almost kill himself over Roat?? I thought that was just a joke

4 hours ago, John said:

But Yoobs! those are the players that are the most useful to the community pushing Gretar for updates(sarcasm) thinking there weekly suggestions of fixing known issues makes them some sort of importance so they think they can get away with toxic behavior I hope you guys start cracking down on it.

Trying to shade as if you know fuck all that goes on. There's a reason that the developers ask for my opinion + the "weekly suggestions" that you're trying to flame about have been mentioned as "helpful" so if u believe that you're making some astounding point, you're delusional

You're referring to me as "toxic" because I have made aware to you my displeasure at you being a staff member which I have given every reason behind. fyi, my importance stems from my 8k+ forum posts, hundreds of hours of ingame activity, and dedication to this server which a lot of the staff appreciate. You on the other hand have absolutely no contribution to this server aside from poorly moderating the forums for a month.

Don't post on a thread about our community trying to pinpoint our problems. You just came to whine because you're jealous that I have a shred of intellect and you're just a cunt

OT: 

Idk

In regards to the pking community, ragging (which the new pkers have decided to refer to as "nh" for the past few years for some reason) has almost entirely taken over. I find myself doing it for hours on end similarly to how we hybrid back in 2014 (before Deception X and the raggers started playing). I think that is part of what has diminished the level of pking integrity in the server. I think the newer generation (late 2014-now) don't care at all about pking rules and history, they just do what they do. 

Back when Tot, Tumm, King Sam, etc. all played, they genuinely cared about not being new as fuck. Most of the people now play 20 hrs a day but get offended when I say something they do is "new" and start saying I have no life and/or I take this game too seriously. It's a pretty toxic community when people want to follow old rules in certain aspects but not in others

I know nothing will change. Hybridding will never be what it was, ragging will rule from now on. A newer generation has elected the easy way out and it's pretty sad, and with 90% of the new age raggers being who you referred to, Lee, I think that's roatpkz future. 

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Yoobs said:

the man speaks the truth also the truth will set y'all retards free. 

Punishments are too lenient, just wait two days, make an appeal and get back to being usual toxic self again. Repeat. Nothing to lose.

Honestly, there is a perfectly good mark system available - please staff just hand out a mark with every single mute/ban/jail. When an appeal is accepted,  the mute/ban/jail can be undone but marks should remain.  This will fix it. When the account is at risk people will straighten up.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Trying to shade as if you know fuck all that goes on. There's a reason that the developers ask for my opinion + the "weekly suggestions" that you're trying to flame about have been mentioned as "helpful" so if u believe that you're making some astounding point, you're delusional

You're referring to me as "toxic" because I have made aware to you my displeasure at you being a staff member which I have given every reason behind. fyi, my importance stems from my 8k+ forum posts, hundreds of hours of ingame activity, and dedication to this server which a lot of the staff appreciate. You on the other hand have absolutely no contribution to this server aside from poorly moderating the forums for a month.

Don't post on a thread about our community trying to pinpoint our problems. You just came to whine because you're jealous that I have a shred of intellect and you're just a cunt

OT: 

Idk

In regards to the pking community, ragging (which the new pkers have decided to refer to as "nh" for the past few years for some reason) has almost entirely taken over. I find myself doing it for hours on end similarly to how we hybrid back in 2014 (before Deception X and the raggers started playing). I think that is part of what has diminished the level of pking integrity in the server. I think the newer generation (late 2014-now) don't care at all about pking rules and history, they just do what they do. 

Back when Tot, Tumm, King Sam, etc. all played, they genuinely cared about not being new as fuck. Most of the people now play 20 hrs a day but get offended when I say something they do is "new" and start saying I have no life and/or I take this game too seriously. It's a pretty toxic community when people want to follow old rules in certain aspects but not in others

I know nothing will change. Hybridding will never be what it was, ragging will rule from now on. A newer generation has elected the easy way out and it's pretty sad, and with 90% of the new age raggers being who you referred to, Lee, I think that's roatpkz future. 

LMAO, Never once mentioned you bud, I'm just stating in general :)

But hey thanks for being toxic in that post just to prove a point though ;)

Edited by John

All Ima say is the most fun I've had on Roat was in the days of ragging, people saying that was what ruined pking are wrong, getting rid of it was what ruined it.

people mainly only ever ragged at easts, there was usually like 10 people there at all times, now it's dead... So what was actually gained from stopping ragging 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, John said:

LMAO, Never once mentioned you bud, I'm just stating in general :)

But hey thanks for being toxic in that post just to prove a point though ;)

What do you mean you "never mentioned me", are you actually going to lie and say you weren't trying to flame me indirectly? 

You don't know what being toxic even is... If anything your original post was toxic due to how useless it was and considering it was flaming

14 hours ago, she rags said:

A lot more than 07 updates need to be done to help revive this game...

10 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Wait did he legit almost kill himself over Roat?? I thought that was just a joke

Lee is cancer and all but why do you try and throw shade about stuff you dont know about. You literally met a girl at easts and then started going out with her through the internet so what if you met up a few times to get a cheeky blowjob thats more embarrassing than getting a bit emotional over some flame. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Lee is cancer and all but why do you try and throw shade about stuff you dont know about. You literally met a girl at easts and then started going out with her through the internet so what if you met up a few times to get a cheeky blowjob thats more embarrassing than getting a bit emotional over some flame. 

If only life that was true, also how is getting pussy from a girl u met on a game(which I didn't do) worse than contemplating suicide over a gain? 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

If only life that was true, also how is getting pussy from a girl u met on a game(which I didn't do) worse than contemplating suicide over a gain? 

There both equally embarrassing tbh 

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Lol the whole suicide thing happened when I was 15 years old, and it was one of those 'in the moment' things because I flipped when I saw a roatpkz chub chub (jerwood) messaging my family etc.

also on a real 1 I had a similar situation arun had except I didn't have feelings towards the girl nd mine was a lot more serious (some1 ended up dying irl) but that's a different story non of u lot need 2 know about

9 minutes ago, JJ said:

You have matured - however you do realise this post still contains immaturity like oh look at me someone died but i cant tell u who etc. Information like that could have just been omitted. 

you are also incredibly immature trying to act more mature than you really are. This is why you are disliked. You claim you dont know anything about ingame then you comment on ingame. You claim to not play ingame and you just do this to help. Then just do your bit and stay silent - at the end of the day this forum is based off the ingame stuff - so suggestions no matter how crap they are should be valued - toxicity and suggestions have no correlation. You would not be able to tell anyway cos you don't play ingame :LLLLLL 

The ones that you call toxic

@Kihfan55 - promotes the server by uploading MANY rpkz vids - to his channel

@Dr4g0nb0ys0n - also uploads vids

@nickcallan streams with rpkz

@Xbrzh - uses roat pkz as tinder pulls chicks and spreads the word through his shit pk vids

@hybridder - does the same

@Sinister probably done more for this server than you ever accomplished - and he is 'toxic' you would say

@Kevin - quit i guess but hes a troll youd say right :D? atleast man up and admit it.

Cos of people like you not valuing useful suggestions or any suggestions and making stupid remarks - people quit. - Jake used to get on every day - I rarely see him. Nick gets on for periods. Xbrzh has stopped a lot. God dildo has quit. 

Maybe if you respect people that talk about stuff you don't know about or take a back seat instead of dick riding the server and Forums would be less toxic. Cos in a way you are flame baiting. 

this is all true :P 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Not embarrassed by mine at all, ended badly but I had a good couple months so happy it all happened tbh.

Lol mine ended with homeland security coming 2 my house every other day, a cop being stabbed 8 times, and Pirto getting shot

21 hours ago, JJ said:

You used to send me a list of Ips and doxes lol have you forgotten ? Seriously? and you gave out my phone number .... you're actually terrible just a liar. grow up and then make apost like this.

oh yh i remember that some alt ingame was yelling ur phone number probly lee

lol i rang u on private but u dint answer and then u yelled ig asking who it was

2 hours ago, King Lee said:

I have no issue saying who died, it was Pirto but you didn't know him and that story is an entirely different story that I didn't want to pull up because it's completely irrelevant to this topic

Not sure why you're so proud. You did lie during all of this ordeal and say you got Bri pregnant, then said she had an std (and you didn't somehow?), while the entire time she vehemently denied that you guys had sex and she insisted that you came onto her and she had vial things to say about you because of that. Clearly you had "feelings" for her

Bri is a creature and you should be ashamed for having involvement in that

38 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

oh yh i remember that some alt ingame was yelling ur phone number probly lee

lol i rang u on private but u dint answer and then u yelled ig asking who it was

Yes Ahmash very smart guy

im very well known for using hidden accounts

20 hours ago, she rags said:

l0l weekends there were over 200 ppl online now there are just 130 ppl online and your gonna tell me roatz isnt dying?

+ when those new updates came to the server lots of ppl joined back

and tell me how can osrune have so many player when they just openend it

the fuck you talking about retard, osrune has that many players because it's clan friendly so it immediately inherited all the RSPS clans that hopped over from os-pvp because it was more of a pure eco.  BBB, FF, Gundrilla the 3 main ones, there are also other ones I think, Reckless, FS, Submission?  Idk i havent been part of the clanning community for 3 years now but I can guarantee you for the past 6 years any RSPS that was clan friendly and was a pure eco jumped up 50-60 hybrids due to clan activity.

you should honestly be thanking your lucky stars this server doesn't attract clans, it's the only way your shit-stain of a team has managed to claim it's still open for this long.  honestly it's the only reason you are able to pk anywhere except ::brid, and i'm fairly confident you would still be dumb enough to get lured to the back of ::brid and tb'd and spec traded before you could tank 5 catches because you're that fucking shit.

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

Not sure why you're so proud. You did lie during all of this ordeal and say you got Bri pregnant, then said she had an std (and you didn't somehow?), while the entire time she vehemently denied that you guys had sex and she insisted that you came onto her and she had vial things to say about you because of that. Clearly you had "feelings" for her

Bri is a creature and you should be ashamed for having involvement in that

When did I ever say I was proud Jake? As a matter of fact bri was pregnant in which at first I had slight panic but it ended up being pirtos. I never had 'feelings' for bri lol we weren't even like that when I met her until she brought that stuff up. Idk why u still think u know much more about this when u weren't involved in it. I mean the girl ended up working at a strip club and lied her way through half of that situation or so i don't know how it's hard for you to imagine that I'm telling the truth about her.

Edited by King Lee

• Zoradz locked this topic