Meth Non riskers

Maybe there should be a "barrier" added into meth; before entering the pvp zone u have to pay a certain amount of pkp? just to stop the rune pkers and raggers there? a lot of people cant risk fight without being pjed mid fight by runecakes

-quick suggestion  ----->freebies<-----

#like4like

#facereveal

#prankgonewrong

• Upvote 4
23 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Maybe if we add a chest at ::Meth, you add your PKP/items into the chest and if you find a player that matches the amount of PKP/items you've added, the players will enter the PVP zone by entering a portal beside the chest at ::Meth once you've seen a sentence in the chatbox "Your match has been accepted, please use the portal to enter the PVP zone" it chooses the player that matches your PKP/items automatically. However, you can't enter the PVP zone unless you add certain amount of PKP/items that matches the opponent's amount.You can right click the chest to choose one of the two options (add PKP/add items). If there are more than one player with the same amount of PKP/items added, it'll automatically choose two random players and fight eachother. Also, the PJ timer should be increased and anyone who DD's (keeps walking on a certain player/interrupting their fight excessively) inside the PVP zone will automatically get Jailed for certain amount of Ores. I think this idea would solve the issue of raggers/fcers at ::Meth in my opinion. 

Support, I like this idea.

12 minutes ago, 24k said:

@Bind U Dead Too complicated.

Being ragged is annoying. True, but you can always message a staff member. Whenever I message Yoobs or Smackd about a ragger they deal with it quickly. :P 

It's just a suggestion to solve this issue. We're not 24/7 online to deal with them. Therefore, this idea could sort it out. Although players can ::Report providing a 3 minute + video evidence of ragging at ::Meth, but we should think of an idea to add a restriction for raggers/fcers at ::Meth so players can high risk without any issues.

Edited by Bind U Dead
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

It's just a suggestion to solve this issue. We're not 24/7 online to deal with them. Therefore, this idea could sort it out. Although players can ::Report providing a 3 minute + video evidence of ragging at ::Meth, but we should think of an idea to add a restriction for raggers/fcers at ::Meth so players can high risk without any issues.

"We" you can't do anything about raggers, sorry to break it down to you.

If there is no staff online (which is never whenever I'm on) then simply just vid it.

You can't stop raggers from doing what they do. I'm sure we will have loads of other players complaining about other raggers in other areas even if you find a solution to this issue.

11 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Maybe if we add a chest at ::Meth, you add your PKP/items into the chest and if you find a player that matches the amount of PKP/items you've added, the players will enter the PVP zone by entering a portal beside the chest at ::Meth once you've seen a sentence in the chatbox "Your match has been accepted, please use the portal to enter the PVP zone" it chooses the player that matches your PKP/items automatically. However, you can't enter the PVP zone unless you add certain amount of PKP/items that matches the opponent's amount.You can right click the chest to choose one of the two options (add PKP/add items). If there are more than one player with the same amount of PKP/items added, it'll automatically choose two random players and fight eachother. Also, the PJ timer should be increased and anyone who DD's (keeps walking on a certain player/interrupting their fight excessively) inside the PVP zone will automatically get Jailed for certain amount of Ores. I think this idea would solve the issue of raggers/fcers at ::Meth in my opinion. 

Support, Great idea from bind.

15 hours ago, Freebies said:

Maybe there should be a "barrier" added into meth; before entering the pvp zone u have to pay a certain amount of pkp? just to stop the rune pkers and raggers there? a lot of people cant risk fight without being pjed mid fight by runecakes

-quick suggestion  ----->freebies<-----

#like4like

#facereveal

#prankgonewrong

maybe if he does not have a risking item to go inside the meth barrier he will be teleported out back to the ::meth spawn just like ::f2p cant have p2p items pretty much

19 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

genius idea this way we can risk pk tickets too, also we cud add a option in dual arena wer u can tick veng only and it auto switches u to lunar spellbook so we can do armour stake fights and not get scammed

@Gretar @PK Guy @Zoradz

Should be a barrier that requires atleast a 200pkp risk to pass through. 

And every single ragger that's not in a NH fight should be banned immediately by staff there. No second chances or warnings. 
^ Although this is hardly even effective now because it's just the repetitive random named accounts made 20seconds before they even came to ::meth, so that they lose a random account and not their main.

Another incentive to stop players ragging at meth would be that you get banned ON ALL OF YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNTS instead of that single one in use. When this happens, they'll have to make a new account and essentially start the server again. They'll cry, but they deserved it. Deal with the consequences and stop ruining the game and fun for everyone else.

• Upvote 3
10 hours ago, Ahmash said:

genius idea this way we can risk pk tickets too, also we cud add a option in dual arena wer u can tick veng only and it auto switches u to lunar spellbook so we can do armour stake fights and not get scammed

@Gretar @PK Guy @Zoradz

Well Bind's idea IS the same thing as the Duel Arena - just replacing the stake interface with a box and automatic tele with a portal. 

The whole point of risk zone is so you can use the risked items in the fight, not put them in a chest.

Surely the simplest solution is to make it so you can't attack someone carrying more wealth than you at ::meth,  unless they can attack you first,  in which case you are able to retaliate. It makes the most sense to me.

• Upvote 1
On 24 July 2016 at 10:45 PM, Bind U Dead said:

I like this idea. However it doesn't work if people are risking different items worth similar values. For example: people risk the abyssal tentacle vs dragon claws evem though the tentacle is worth more. Also in higher risks (such as ags ones) people get primordial boots and b ring (i) for extra bonuses whilst the other play might not.

On 26.7.2016 at 7:26 AM, PK Guy said:

Well Bind's idea IS the same thing as the Duel Arena - just replacing the stake interface with a box and automatic tele with a portal. 

The whole point of risk zone is so you can use the risked items in the fight, not put them in a chest.

Surely the simplest solution is to make it so you can't attack someone carrying more wealth than you at ::meth,  unless they can attack you first,  in which case you are able to retaliate. It makes the most sense to me.

You're totally right my friend! ;)

I like your idea! SUPPORT

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:45 PM, Bind U Dead said:

u think i wont pay 10k to rag u? lol nice try zaid

• Upvote 1