Game too eeeeeezayy

stop hiding jake -grimskull :)

na but fr tho this activity is great (even tho im not on) like what are they doing tho lol multiluring, idk why solo stayed in multi for 10 seconds tho he had enough time 2 move, the bait basically ran into a deathwish lol, blitzing him back in morrigan top + torag legs, ye man good1 :P

can't expect anything more from 2016 pkers (smokey)

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

na but fr tho this activity is great (even tho im not on) like what are they doing tho lol multiluring, idk why solo stayed in multi for 10 seconds tho he had enough time 2 move, the bait basically ran into a deathwish lol, blitzing him back in morrigan top + torag legs, ye man good1 :P

yISyxXX.gif

22 minutes ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

They did fight back after this, that was when merked almost died and i redbarred hasham 2x

90% of them are gmt yet they hide in est because they know they have no chance of competing in gmt ;l 

45 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

"virgin"... from the guy who was close to killing himself over roat :P

Lol you got suicidal too yesterday because Getjumpd roasted you on livestream hahaha

Stupid Roat Pkz nsers always try to pipe up 

BTW Pre-eoc hybrid u ever coming on Exiled? :D

1 minute ago, 24k said:

Lol you got suicidal too yesterday because Getjumpd roasted you on livestream hahaha

Stupid Roat Pkz nsers always try to pipe up 

BTW Pre-eoc hybrid u ever coming on Exiled? :D

Yh that 100% happened man!!! fucking foreign retard stfu lmfao

"getjumpd vs why gg rn fight him he's the best lmfao!!" stupid fuck on everyones dick dumb ape

Why the fuck you calling me a pre-eoc hybrid isn't that what you claim yourself to be? You're so fucking stupid it hurts.

BTW the first RuneScape account you've ever made in your life was created 6 months ago :P

Not gonna bother replying to a down syndrome reject who just talks shit but doesn't wanna fight me on 07 (he doesn't have an account) or oss/roatpkz be quiet you foreigner don't pipe up.

8 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Yh that 100% happened man!!! fucking foreign retard stfu lmfao

"getjumpd vs why gg rn fight him he's the best lmfao!!" stupid fuck on everyones dick dumb ape

Why the fuck you calling me a pre-eoc hybrid isn't that what you claim yourself to be? You're so fucking stupid it hurts.

BTW the first RuneScape account you've ever made in your life was created 6 months ago :P

Not gonna bother replying to a down syndrome reject who just talks shit but doesn't wanna fight me on 07 (he doesn't have an account) or oss/roatpkz be quiet you foreigner don't pipe up.

Green: Never said that. I said: "Don't talk rubbish. Get on and fight him." then you started shit talking me and he said "Who is this Why Gg clown trying to pipe up to King Mike. Oh, He's a Roat Pkz nser? LOL I can't take him or that other guy seriously" and then I asked you to come on Exiled like a billion times because you claim to be a Pre-Eoc hybrid but you just completely avoid it because I'm your master you worship me.

Gold: You said numerous times yesterday in the chatbox that you started hybridding in 2008? You said "I'm a Pre-Eoc hybrid" or something like that because you're a delusional dumb ass living in a world where reputation means life to you LMAO

Red: No. I had maxed pures in 2012 but they got banned. Didn't bother starting over when Osrs came out so I haven't really played it that much. I have an account with 90 cb lvl, that's about is.

Blue: Why would I want to fight you on 07 when I'm a PRE-EOC hybrid/nher. That makes no sense. And it shouldn't be a problem for you, really, cause you claim to be one as well.

You're such a confused prick. You suck Jake's all the time dick I'm starting to think he has no sperm left. Talking to people like they're your friends and telling others about how Lee wanted to kill himself (this was ages ago?) but you went suicidal over something that GETJUMPD said on livestream.

Edited by 24k
Why Gg married his cousin 2013
45 minutes ago, 24k said:

Green: Never said that. I said: "Don't talk rubbish. Get on and fight him." then you started shit talking me and he said "Who is this Why Gg clown trying to pipe up to King Mike. Oh, He's a Roat Pkz nser? LOL I can't take him or that other guy seriously" and then I asked you to come on Exiled like a billion times because you claim to be a Pre-Eoc hybrid but you just completely avoid it because I'm your master you worship me.

Gold: You said numerous times yesterday in the chatbox that you started hybridding in 2008? You said "I'm a Pre-Eoc hybrid" or something like that because you're a delusional dumb ass living in a world where reputation means life to you LMAO

Red: No. I had maxed pures in 2012 but they got banned. Didn't bother starting over when Osrs came out so I haven't really played it that much. I have an account with 90 cb lvl, that's about is.

Blue: Why would I want to fight you on 07 when I'm a PRE-EOC hybrid/nher. That makes no sense. And it shouldn't be a problem for you, really, cause you claim to be one as well.

You're such a confused prick. You suck Jake's all the time dick I'm starting to think he has no sperm left. Talking to people like they're your friends and telling others about how Lee wanted to kill himself (this was ages ago?) but you went suicidal over something that GETJUMPD said on livestream.

tbh i'm not gonna read all that you legit wrote an essay fuck outta here u foreign spastic lmfao this isn't your english test

49 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Omar trying to talk to me about stuff that happened when I was 15 haha!

Lee thinking that being 15 makes it okay haha!

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

? that wasn't the point of what I said lol your comprehensive level is very low. The main reason I was pointing out that I was 15 when it happened was the fact that it happened over THREE years ago, when I was THREE years younger, and a lot more immature. But you're a little braindead so

30 minutes ago, King Lee said:

? that wasn't the point of what I said lol your comprehensive level is very low. The main reason I was pointing out that I was 15 when it happened was the fact that it happened over THREE years ago, when I was THREE years younger, and a lot more immature. But you're a little braindead so

No need to explain to him. He's a spasticated arab, married his sister who is (just like the mom) a kurv :D:D:D

7 hours ago, King Lee said:

8 hours ago, Why Gg said:

tbh i'm not gonna read all that you legit wrote an essay fuck outta here u foreign spastic lmfao this isn't your english test

Lee you are genuinely retarded you literally just said its okay because you were 15.

So many people on this game are so retarded that it's annoying 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Lee you are genuinely retarded you literally just said its okay because you were 15.

So many people on this game are so retarded that it's annoying 

I never said its okay because I was 15, what I'm saying is that it's unnecessary and irrelevant to try and flame me over something that I did a long ass time ago

it also was something u weren't there for