G Unit Pk Vid1 Ft. Lavish

1) First clip i had a lag spike hence i just did nothing and ags bashed

2) showing clips from our brid sess? show ur redbar's. Also show ur tabs? 23-2 and can ask watchers @raja kredre @Matt and i think @Finnesed and @Xbrzh for the starting 10-0.  You were pure trash nearly died a few times and lost 23-2 in 25 fights.

succesful evening for gunit L0L

gEgbEkn.png?1

PfVTMrB.png?1

edit: shado showing clips from months back hmmm

ZMCc2EA.png

Edited by GORILLAS
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Sorry for killing ur members :(

Not in lavish lol I'm in depletion 

8 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

2) showing clips from our brid sess? show ur redbar's. Also show ur tabs? 23-2 and can ask watchers @raja kredre @Matt and i think @Finnesed and @Xbrzh for the starting 10-0.  You were pure trash nearly died a few times and lost 23-2 in 25 fights.

gEgbEkn.png?1

PfVTMrB.png?1

ZMCc2EA.png

Can confirm that blue dragon tele'd almost every fight with gorillas and earlier today we had you guys running around like chickens without heads halfed and logging out and boxing gorillas lol 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

gEgbEkn.png?1

PfVTMrB.png?1

ZMCc2EA.png

😂😂 u lagged

can u please make a whole compilation of where i should of "died" please dont bother showing ags gmauls on 115 hp and thanks for watching

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Not in lavish lol I'm in depletion 

Can confirm that blue dragon tele'd almost every fight with gorillas and earlier today we had you guys running around like chickens without heads halfed and logging out and boxing gorillas lol 

Not in lavish? Why do u pk with em 24/7

1 minute ago, pkmafia8 said:

😂😂 u lagged

can u please make a whole compilation of where i should of "died" please dont bother showing ags gmauls on 115 hp and thanks for watching

Not in lavish? Why do u pk with em 24/7

They the bro's just cause I pk with them sometimes don't mean I'm in their clan, Also I'm not pking with them 24/7 because I'm always at brid or training 07 it's only when we're bored and you guys finally decide to go to gorillas we show up and I come join them. 

6 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

imagine if we thought kills on gunit members were worth saving, would be months worth of torture

I had fought someone at gorillas and they tbed me, I killed them, came to grave to fight you lot and thought I was safe from tb for a while, ithen ofc got untbed(and didn't realise) then you retbed me but regardless it was a mistake from me. Gz on the kill, hopefully it gives you some confidence and you pk in risk now, or just pk in general 

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Pedro said:

idk why people hating. gj making a vid 

thanks

1 hour ago, genj said:

Nice vid but its waaay too long, no1 wants to watch 10 mins unless its really well edited

thanks

2 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Too long didn't watch

Stop calling out teams that abuse you retard

Lavish that desperate that they recruited u. 

2 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

I had fought someone at gorillas and they tbed me, I killed them, came to grave to fight you lot and thought I was safe from tb for a while, ithen ofc got untbed(and didn't realise) then you retbed me but regardless it was a mistake from me. Gz on the kill, hopefully it gives you some confidence and you pk in risk now, or just pk in general 

Quoting copying other's banter, as you literally copy everything people do on this game. Its so cringe. You copy what people say, how they pk etc. Js we got the max sets back off Jag etc

18 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Quoting copying other's banter, as you literally copy everything people do on this game. Its so cringe. You copy what people say, how they pk etc. Js we got the max sets back off Jag etc

• Upvote 3
20 minutes ago, GORILLAS said:

Get off my topic

Edited by pkmafia8
19 hours ago, GORILLAS said:

gEgbEkn.png?1

PfVTMrB.png?1

ZMCc2EA.png

Could u show a pic where its you that kills me lol