Where the fuck is dat?

Dear staff of RoatPkz, Can I please know that where the fuck is new mother fucking client. I have been waiting for fucking long fucking time, not only me, many people have be fucking waiting for fucking ages for new fucking client, still no fucking update? Our fucking respected RoatPkz staffs have fucking announced that it's fucking coming soon, now where is dat fucking soon, please fucking reply to this fucking post. Fucking Thank you and fucking cheers :)

• Tupac locked and unlocked this topic

Ppl getting mad because players are becoming impatient but it should of came out ages ago, u mugs are the reason gretar don't do shit.

i get it takes time but we have been told so many different dates it's going to come out obviously we are going to be impatient by now. Give us a proper release date and we will be happy. 

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

i closed team legend xP

Good fucking job.

3 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Implying Team legend was a thing in the first place lmao

@i always run stop sooking about an rsps cunt kys

A fucking cancer out of no where. I don't even know you nor saw you ever in-game, Thank you for being a cock. You'res so black when people see your face, they feel sleepy. Just please hang yourself or cut yourself so you would bleed to death. You're probably wasting you time here, go and watch youtube Lmao.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

Why don't you just shut the "fucking" up lmfao it's a whole new client from scratch, @Salad and @Gretar been busting there balls everyday developing it, it comes when it "fucking" comes not when you say so you moron, go leak other players IP's who leave your shit clan. 

You're ugly mother fucker, I hop your mom gets banged by 3 mexicans dudes in front of your family. If I had your mom's nudes, I'd give em out for free Lmao. You're so fucking addicted to roatpkz lmao cuz you got no life. Wasting time on fucking PC.Going for admin? Fucking get a job IRL you scrub. I may not have seen a dick but you're a massive one Lmao. 

2 hours ago, rawrdatank said:

patience is key 

Haha Damn bro, it have been long.

2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Ppl getting mad because players are becoming impatient but it should of came out ages ago, u mugs are the reason gretar don't do shit.

i get it takes time but we have been told so many different dates it's going to come out obviously we are going to be impatient by now. Give us a proper release date and we will be happy. 

Agree bro

3 hours ago, Killbob said:

Why so impatient though :l  

No proper release date bro, gotta be inpatient :P

3 hours ago, Sandal said:

eh stfu please?

Your ugly fucking mom.

5 hours ago, Drugs n geld said:

Fucking soon

Hahaha!

• Upvote 1
  • Salad locked and unlocked this topic

I'm with you brother, we're going to riot over this shit tonight 9pm (Middle Eastern time), in level 30 Wilderness. Won't you join us? 

P.S. Bring a max set and be skulled for max impact. Turnout of millions expected - bring all your alts, tell your mates, your nan, your goldfish,  and more!

8 hours ago, PK Guy said:

I'm with you brother, we're going to riot over this shit tonight 9pm (Middle Eastern time), in level 30 Wilderness. Won't you join us? 

P.S. Bring a max set and be skulled for max impact. Turnout of millions expected - bring all your alts, tell your mates, your nan, your goldfish,  and more!

Sure bro, why not ;)