Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Akash

Akash Live Pk Commentary #2

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, viva smackd said:

nice video man

sick video!

thanks bro! appreciate it lots :) 

 

9 minutes ago, Sandal said:

Nice video ! keep it up

thanks brother sandal :) 

 

7 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

nice vid, keep making em when your back. gl with your teeth.

will do brother thank you a lot :)

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, HICK0RY said:

u need 2 start using ur brews, u seem to not use em so maybe move em to the centre of ur inv so u dont miss em out

its just the way i place my pots brother, i always use brews otherwise id be ripperoni 24/7 but i will try putting them in middle of inv in the future thank u! 

 

16 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

"Mandem" tips

haha :D

Share this post


Link to post

Seeing the improvement from previous video, good work. Btw, how come I get no shout out when you won lottery from me hehehe :P, But one piece of advice, I don't think you should add the fights with all the noob rune pkers, keep the interesting ones against decent-good pkers cuz those are fun to watch as opposed to the rune new players. Gl and looking forward to next fights - Straight678 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Aqeelxo said:

Seeing the improvement from previous video, good work. Btw, how come I get no shout out when you won lottery from me hehehe :P, But one piece of advice, I don't think you should add the fights with all the noob rune pkers, keep the interesting ones against decent-good pkers cuz those are fun to watch as opposed to the rune new players. Gl and looking forward to next fights - Straight678 

haha thanks brother! next video is going to be epic cause its pure pking and max pking with a good friend of mine along :)

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Terzey said:

Another brilliant video, goodluck in the surgery hope it goes well :) 

thanks brother! and yeah i hope so too :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Nice video bro keep it up

much love :) 

 

42 minutes ago, Suor said:

nice video again brother.

thanks brother suor! 

 

32 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Nice videos, shoutout to smackd for not hooking me for mine I see how it is 

haha xD

 

13 minutes ago, Killbob said:

Nice vid mate

thanks killbulb! :) 

Share this post


Link to post

Damn dude you're straight shitting out pking content and your videos quality has improved dramatically in a short period of time I respect the grind mate. 

I think if you add some gain to your microphone and keep the music volume very low,  videos like this will sound a lot better :P

Share this post


Link to post

This guy is legit what rpkz needs more of. Give him the youtuber rank he deserves and let him be an example to casual players that you can be rewarded for creating content for the server

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/3/2017 at 2:22 PM, Hatcx said:

Damn dude you're straight shitting out pking content and your videos quality has improved dramatically in a short period of time I respect the grind mate. 

I think if you add some gain to your microphone and keep the music volume very low,  videos like this will sound a lot better :P

Thank you brother, the grind will continue after my recovery! I had my surgery done and I cannot even talk right now so I'm just laying around and resting. 

 

On 8/3/2017 at 3:58 PM, Matt said:

Didn't see my name on the list, Dislike botted now

 

 

 

jk nice vid getting better

Haha sorry and thank you! 

 

22 hours ago, k0ntv0cht said:

videos are getting better , I love it!!

Thank you brother I try!! 

 

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

This guy is legit what rpkz needs more of. Give him the youtuber rank he deserves and let him be an example to casual players that you can be rewarded for creating content for the server

Pedro you're sincerely one of my favorite supporters and you always help with just about anything and I really appreciate that brother, thank you a lot! 

 

7 hours ago, King Lee said:

On your next video can you do your live commentary right after you get your wisdom teeth done 

Yes brother I will plan on doing a PK commentary because I was pking for clips prior to the day of my surgery and had 20 clips of good pks (max and pure) but accidentally deleted original files but after I fully recover and am able to talk without any issues I will post more content for you guys! Thank you, and everyone else all for your continued support 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...