suggestions/problems

Remove all rares from game, party hats, hweens etc and re add to pk shop for around 50k ea 

@B a n k a i

@I d0wn U

Remove all Kodais and make people get them again, because it was broken on release everyone thinks it’s shit and it’s worth 1k when it should be like 6k 

Make it so if you are pking with untradeables and u die u drop pkp and have to spend pkp to fix them obviously not too much

Add a “do not ask me again” option to all the teleport warnings, suggested this literally a year ago

Fix bonuses of items ASAP and pathing still seems to have some problems like whipping someone from 3 tiles away when you get frozen 

44s gate is broken

If risk defence is staying it needs fixing, pretty sure your +1 counts towards your risk and you risk the same amount unskulled as skulled (might be wrong but pretty sure I checked) 

When u spawn a kit with javelins u only get 1, you said this would be fixed in a month... can’t take that long to fix just do it sooner

maging seems completely random, idk if that’s to do with the fucked bonuses or it’s mage

Feel free to add add or disagree to these suggestions/problems

Edited by Xbrzh
  • Upvote 6
  • Hmmm 1
16 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Make it so if you are pking with untradeables and u die u drop pkp and have to spend pkp to fix them obviously not too much

I disagree, all others sure. If a phat/rares are going to be 50k lol why not add crazy bonuses to them? that way you can pk/risk with them making the server more enticing and boosting eco. 

• Nice 1

Support, game is dying, updates are necessary at this point, Rares have been de-valued since the recent updates, and the donator packages are in the shop yet providing RARES worth 50 pkp? that just makes no sense, they're supposed to be RARE, should be fixed ASAP.. and yes PLEASE FIX THE DRAGON JAVELINS IN THE KIT, IT ONLY GIVES US 1.

Edited by I d0wn U