buff crazy archeologist

2 hours ago, 1701 said:

Garbage , Degenerate , Low IQ , Scumbag , Human Garbage Pkers maybe?

i also agree , all wildy bosses should be buffed , ALONGSIDE zulrah maybe?

Lmfao complaining about pkers on a rsps designed for Pking although it seems to favour pvm’s, stay 10 toes up at all times nigga or we gettin the strap 

1 hour ago, Fantastic said:

Agree. Fanatic’s droptable also needs a buff, as well as an increase in the chances of a Superior monster appearing when doing slayer.

@Gretar

Superiors spawnrates are so bad and the reward for killing them isn't even that good

2 hours ago, 1701 said:

Garbage , Degenerate , Low IQ , Scumbag , Human Garbage Pkers maybe?

i also agree , all wildy bosses should be buffed , ALONGSIDE zulrah maybe?

roatpkz slayer is wildy only to give pvmers something to do and pkers something to kill. cant complain about pkers in wildy

• Upvote 3
On 1/26/2019 at 6:31 AM, JBLIND said:

Lmfao complaining about pkers on a rsps designed for Pking although it seems to favour pvm’s, stay 10 toes up at all times nigga or we gettin the strap 

Ya, it is annoying when people complain but... there should be something done about PVMer ragging.  Riskdefence needs to be fixed or something to allow higher risk. Someone can literally protect a blowpipe, and bring 1k darts and just rag you over and over in rev caves with friends really having no risk.  Risk defence should have a 1k, 3k, and 5k option and not count dragon darts or anything that can be put in a blowpipe or toxic staff.   It isn't related to why the boss Im talking about loses money, but just annoying.   Usually its just 2 or 3 baddies who do something like this so they're an easy escape, but they don't stop coming.

Other then that though, it isn't why you lose money doing some wildy bosses: Anglers, Zulrah Scales, dragon darts, ect are. 

On 1/26/2019 at 2:26 PM, Smackd said:

Imagine doing slayer on any game @sophia 😅

Some of us haven't played 14 hours a day for 5 years on this server so we don't have a fat bank to roll back on when we buy things like rigour , augury , go down in a riskfight since we dont have 30 clan members ready to protect us in any situation we might die, ect.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:50 AM, Macky said:

I think Zulrah scales drop needs to be buffed.

You barely get more zulrah scales from zulrah then you need to blowpipe it with dragon darts.  But they are already super cheap.  maybe raise the price in the shop to like 0.4 or something and then increase the drop rate so people can profit from them.  But thats a topic for another day, and really more of a pvm issue and in a pk server the wilderness activies is priority.

I don't really know how the thread went the way of this topic but I will add:

PVM bring life to the wilderness. Without them there would literally only be the events which are dominated by clans, and the Mage arena cape which is really only used for NH/Brid and its not like you go down a lot in those.  So the 5 charges last a while.  PVMers should learn to fight back in singles and learn to avoid clans in multi.  Because there's no form of defense against someone getting a tber and continually attacking you with 0 risk.  In singles you atleast have a fight.

That's why I think that slayer spawns outside of rev caves should be buffed.  Not where the teleport takes you to, that being to the multi spot makes sense.  If you wana run to a more secluded spot though, somewhere else the mob spawns, you should be able to at-least do slayer viably with enough spawns.  That would expand the use of the wilderness even more and get people away from rev caves all the time.

Edited by drekel
26 minutes ago, drekel said:

Some of us haven't played 14 hours a day for 5 years on this server so we don't have a fat bank to roll back on when we buy things like rigour , augury , go down in a riskfight since we dont have 30 clan members ready to protect us in any situation we might die, ect.

You’re confused that was sarcasm since me and Sophia are 99 slayer on OSRS. Probably play 14 hours every 5 months btw lol

1 hour ago, drekel said:

Ya, it is annoying when people complain but... there should be something done about PVMer ragging.  Riskdefence needs to be fixed or something to allow higher risk. Someone can literally protect a blowpipe, and bring 1k darts and just rag you over and over in rev caves with friends really having no risk.  Risk defence should have a 1k, 3k, and 5k option and not count dragon darts or anything that can be put in a blowpipe or toxic staff.   It isn't related to why the boss Im talking about loses money, but just annoying.   Usually its just 2 or 3 baddies who do something like this so they're an easy escape, but they don't stop coming.

Other then that though, it isn't why you lose money doing some wildy bosses: Anglers, Zulrah Scales, dragon darts, ect are. 

You barely get more zulrah scales from zulrah then you need to blowpipe it with dragon darts.  But they are already super cheap.  maybe raise the price in the shop to like 0.4 or something and then increase the drop rate so people can profit from them.  But thats a topic for another day, and really more of a pvm issue and in a pk server the wilderness activies is priority.

I don't really know how the thread went the way of this topic but I will add:

PVM bring life to the wilderness. Without them there would literally only be the events which are dominated by clans, and the Mage arena cape which is really only used for NH/Brid and its not like you go down a lot in those.  So the 5 charges last a while.  PVMers should learn to fight back in singles and learn to avoid clans in multi.  Because there's no form of defense against someone getting a tber and continually attacking you with 0 risk.  In singles you atleast have a fight.

That's why I think that slayer spawns outside of rev caves should be buffed.  Not where the teleport takes you to, that being to the multi spot makes sense.  If you wana run to a more secluded spot though, somewhere else the mob spawns, you should be able to at-least do slayer viably with enough spawns.  That would expand the use of the wilderness even more and get people away from rev caves all the time.

Image result for woah nigga read all that shit

1 hour ago, Fruitiest said:

It's individual replies.  No I don't expect you to read replies to other people.  You're not that special, sped. Notice I didn't reply to you.

What a great server support member!

2 hours ago, Smackd said:

You’re confused that was sarcasm since me and Sophia are 99 slayer on OSRS. Probably play 14 hours every 5 months btw lol

Ya, me too.  I totally have a life. Lul

Edited by drekel