Brick's Intro

Roatz Experience: Hello everyone, I'm Bricklayer, but you all can just call me Brick. I'm not new to Roatz, but I've never made an introduction, even when I was on my old account. So, I came to the conclusion that I might as well make one, considering this is the only rsps I play atm. I've been in the roatz community for about a year and a half now, My first account was named Ladog11. I joined sometime around late 2013 and I was pretty active around early 2014 on the account (Never did use the forums). All I really did was main pk, brid from time to time, and stake. I made a decent bank around that time, It was probably around 250-300k. But, then I got greedy and staked alot of it, ending up with only about 20k, So I had a giveaway and gave that away. I then quit Roatz, taking that time (Quit Mid-March 2014) to capitalize on the short amount of school I had left. I also decided to run track for my school which was pretty cool, I can tell it helped me alot with last football season. I came back in September 2014 when school was just starting, created this account, and I've been playing on and off as Bricklayer since then.

What I do now on Roatz: I  play Roatz pretty often now, I'm on about 2 to 4 days out of the week. I mostly brid, I'm the guy with the frog mask on. If I'm not bridding I'm either main pking, At varrock, or not online. I believe I'm fairly unknown, I don't try to hard to get my name out there but the little friends I do have on this server are pretty cool. I often say 'the community is cancer', as I've noticed a large difference in the community from when I first started to now. Even though I've noticed the game has greatly progressed in material, I feel that alot of the community has been filled with flamers, spaztics, and just plain assholes, But that's just my opinion. I do admit I've also ran my mouth abit too much at times, But hey, everyone has their moments.

Now you know some things about me, what I enjoy to do on Roatz, and my opinion on the game. Thanks for reading my Intro, and I hope to see you all in-game sometime! :D

P.S: Sorry if you don't like the green text, I thought it'd add a little flavor to the intro.

TcpDkjN.png

Edited by Bricklayer
  • Upvote 1

as I've noticed a large difference in the community from when I first started to now.

If you meant that to imply that the community wasn't cancer back in late 2013 then I'm just going to surmise that this entire thread was a lie. There's no way that someone could honestly proclaim that roatpkz was less cancerous in 2013 lol. The community was A.W.F.U.L in 2013. 

The community now is bad, but the pent up tension and lack of respect for each other is placed toward a place that is a benefit to the server. I could give you a million reasons why 2013s community was horrible, but mostly had to do with the communitys probable mean iq in the high 70s l0l

Edited by Kihfan55

If you meant that to imply that the community wasn't cancer back in late 2013 then I'm just going to surmise that this entire thread was a lie. There's no way that someone could honestly proclaim that roatpkz was less cancerous in 2013 lol. The community was A.W.F.U.L in 2013. 

The community now is bad, but the pent up tension and lack of respect for each other is placed toward a place that is a benefit to the server. I could give you a million reasons why 2013s community was horrible, but mostly had to do with the communitys probable mean iq in the high 70s l0l

Nah, It's not a lie. I didn't mean to come off as disrespecful or anything and I don't really want to start a dispute over my words. At the time I was barely playing the server, as I was mostly on a different server (Won't say the name because Idk if it's considered advertisement). I never took the server serious, I was just going off of the fact that when I killed someone they didn't go. "LOLOLOL LMFAO UR SO LUCKY I'M LAGGING KID" or "RM UR A SHITBRID RM". But hey, If you feel that the community was more cancerous in 2013 then kudos to you. These new forums are dope, btw.

Welcome back.

Thanks mate.

Edited by Bricklayer

hey bricky glad u like the server btw i like ur green text and mask

this is mine

jaf328.jpg

@jake ur wrong, before july 2013 server was peaceful ther was no ragging or arguing every1 got along then ther was a reset and most of us veterans quit or went inactive, im stil trying to recover from the reset

Thanks, That mask goes hard btw. We gotta hit up ::brid and go at it some more mate.

i don't remember me fighting with anyone to much back in 2013, in 2014 into early 2015 i pretty much had a target over my head every time i went to easts, but i have since come to peaceful solution with those that hated me. honestly, nobody on this server can drop an argument. i'm going to get A LOT of flame from my next statement, but i believe a lot of it lies with the veterans. they use their prolonged experience as a means to insult others. particularly the whole meridian vs every other single person. In all honesty, who is going to want to make a clan and war meridian when all they're going to get is hate out of it. if they win the war, then there will be a thousand and one excuses from meridian, and if they lose, then meridian will flame them to no ends about it (i leave kevin out of this as i dont see him flame much). bur mr jake, sinister, and pedro will all flame you to no end to try and prove a point.

on another point, good to see you playing the game again!

i don't remember me fighting with anyone to much back in 2013, in 2014 into early 2015 i pretty much had a target over my head every time i went to easts, but i have since come to peaceful solution with those that hated me. honestly, nobody on this server can drop an argument. i'm going to get A LOT of flame from my next statement, but i believe a lot of it lies with the veterans. they use their prolonged experience as a means to insult others. particularly the whole meridian vs every other single person. In all honesty, who is going to want to make a clan and war meridian when all they're going to get is hate out of it. if they win the war, then there will be a thousand and one excuses from meridian, and if they lose, then meridian will flame them to no ends about it (i leave kevin out of this as i dont see him flame much). bur mr jake, sinister, and pedro will all flame you to no end to try and prove a point.

I've already seen what a supposed member from meridian acts like. A person named "Thrive" tried to rag me at varrock so I grabbed my gear, went to easts, and made him tele 3 times. He then proceeded to call me a nigger, tell me I'm safing, say I was prodding cls, and say that he didn't nh, even though he said we were nhing prior to me fighting him. Now I have no idea if he was lying about being in meridian or if he was just one of their members on an alt. But, If that is how they act.... :/

And thank you, Hope to see you in-game.

Edited by Bricklayer

its all jokes to me i like the flaming and arguing its amusing even wen its aimed at me but most ppl cant handle the insults from meridian thas y forums are quiet

on the old forums i used an alt and outsmarted them to the point wer all they replied was 1 word answers and quotes of each other

pedro is the funniest

Nice to meet you, my name is Kevin.

Roatpks will always have flame you just got to deal with it fam. There're three ways to deal with it tbh.

Option one - Don't allow man to disrespect you, back your ends and flame man back. 

Option two - Ignore the yute and report him(pussio). 

Option three - Perm Rag the yute. 

Option three shall serve me well.

people who think the server/forum community is worse now compared to a year or 2 ago are DUMB. Meridian mandem put the backburners on but we could switch them back on at any time n start ruining peoples lives 1 time.. its nothing blud.

welcome frog.

Dunno if that was an insult and a welcome? But hey.

Welcome bricklayer I think you already know me from in game at brid :p.Good to having you back.

Yeah, I've seen you around. Thanks for the welcome, Cya in-game! :D

so funny how this whole post is derived from me ignoring u every time u say "hey mr make!" every time I'm online. U have never shared a decently constructed opinion on this server and ur just annoying. U tried to be friends with us but ALL of us said u were annoying... Yh man even Kevin