GRIMREAPERS PK VID 1

42 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I'm assuming this was supposed to be funny? Should of a put a nose pic at the end maybe then you'd get some laughs, may of made the vid too long tho ?

ur only jokes that u have about me is about my nose which is just an irl thing, in which you would have no room to speak about because your skin looks like mud and you're legit from Kazakhstan. Also this video was an exact representation of ur entire team which is an absolutely hilarious joke

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, King Lee said:

ur only jokes that u have about me is about my nose which is just an irl thing, in which you would have no room to speak about because your skin looks like mud and you're legit from Kazakhstan. Also this video was an exact representation of ur entire team which is an absolutely hilarious joke

Lol you seem mad

8 minutes ago, JJ said:

Shoulda put a pic of your girlfriends hair that woulda been more funny. You legit try copy jake so much with the whole GR thing. Yet you've died 15+ times to us.

How do I copy jake with the whole GrimReapers thing??? You retards step up to us as if you could even comprehend how to actually pk and I'd love to see any kind of proof (You lot still take killpics in 2016) of me dying to grimreapers 15 times?? Also u shouldnt flame this video its extremely accurate 

13 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lol you seem mad

lol you seem like you cant find anything to respond with, i'm expecting another comment about my nose tho =D

Edited by King Lee
23 minutes ago, JJ said:

Stepping up to you is nothing. You're not good all you do is call yourself King and post shitty exiled vids with no skill. Get ratted by rspspk again

I'd love you to come on exiled and get embarrassed lmfao I play exiled because it's a server with an accurate combat system, good hybrids play it, and there aren't idiots who are clueless and don't know what they're doing (like you) on there!! And trust me I am the legend, the myth, King lee boys. Go fetch me some hummus 

4 hours ago, JJ said:

then leave roat and never come back. the only thing that i thought was a legend was the size of your nose. but then i saw pics and realised it was no longer a myth.

ask me for off again pls

As I said, only comments you have to make are about my nose, but then again as I was saying you have room to talk about facial appearances more than anyone because you still look like you've just hit puberty. Also, you're a little late on the nose jokes about me, that was what 2014 when those jokes were being made? It's 2016 retard find something new to gas about because I could think of a million things about you in an instant (Your lack of pking skills, arcane 2 dfs 2 ely 2 d sq 2 divine,  the fact you dropped out of school for roatpkz ragging) and your only response would be something about my nose lmfao

13 minutes ago, JJ said:

lol? leave this server l0l?  i dropped out of school for ragging who said that l0l? and ur absolute trash on this server. you have no friends and youre younger than me irl aswell dont act like you're a bigman dating that abomination from the gremlins. 

U act like I'm some kind of desperate fool when ur so involved in my life that you've forgotten about your own you mess