Flames of Zamorak/Staff of the Dead.

Currently, you're unable to cast/autocast the Flames of Zamorak spell whilst using the Staff of the Dead.

This is something that hasn't been added onto the staff when it was first implemented into the game. 
I think that it should be added because it brings a bit more life to the modern spellbook due to the fact that it can actually be used offensively now, instead of just tb'ing.

115c37eb03fe47b49c6ecd07b0539a47.png

52e885436a7c44649d18d1336b0c5a44.png

Also, if this is implemented, a common thing to be overlooked is that when using the staff the max hit is increased to 23 or 34 depending on whether the user has used the spell "Charged" or not.

Dno't know why this isn't added, but would be great to see some life brought back to this spellbook and spell in both main and pure PK'ing.

Edited by Fancy Boots
  • Upvote 5
Just now, 24k said:

Support.

?

Without any boosts or the spell "Charge" the max hit of the spell is a standard 20.
If the Staff of the Dead is used, it has a 15% Magic Damage increase, that would increase this max hit to 23.

the spell "Charge" increases the max hit of the spell to 30. However, as above, when Charge is used with the Staff of the Dead, this increase is then boosted to 34. 

20 + 15% = 23
                         (Rounded down)
30 + 15% = 34 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Currently, you're unable to cast/autocast the Flames of Zamorak spell whilst using the Staff of the Dead.

This is something that hasn't been added onto the staff when it was first implemented into the game. 
I think that it should be added because it brings a bit more life to the modern spellbook due to the fact that it can actually be used offensively now, instead of just tb'ing.

115c37eb03fe47b49c6ecd07b0539a47.png

52e885436a7c44649d18d1336b0c5a44.png

Also, if this is implemented, a common thing to be overlooked is that when using the staff the max hit is increased to 23 or 34 depending on whether the user has used the spell "Charged" or not.

Dno't know why this isn't added, but would be great to see some life brought back to this spellbook and spell in both main and pure PK'ing.

you should be adding in the max hit when you got max gear which is like 40 and probs about 40-50 if you add this feature which sound's stupid  who the fk wants to get 2-3 hit ko'd by mage ......thats bull and you know it

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

you should be adding in the max hit when you got max gear which is like 40 and probs about 40-50 if you add this feature which sound's stupid  who the fk wants to get 2-3 hit ko'd by mage ......thats bull and you know it

9 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

what i think needs to happen is there needs to be more items that increase extra accuracy of the barrage on top of the mage stats they already increase ..

B|:kappa::smiley:

Are you actually serous?

This is how it is on OSRS and how it should be on here.

With the Staff of Zamorak (ID: 2417) you're able to max hit 30 with the spell Charge at 80 magic.

Charge increases the spells max hit by 10, making it 30.

With Occult, Staff of the Dead and Tormented Bracelet this gets increased further by 30% (5%+10%+15%) and the max hit becomes 39.

However didn't you just make a post bitching about how inaccurate magic is and how the max hit and accuracy of barrage needs buffing but yet you immediately slap down the idea of a spell that is the match-equivalent of Ice Barrage on the standard spellbook getting a buff?

FYI You can already get 2-3 hit by Ice Barrage already, as it's max hit currently is 39.
20af01993a39444289d3c045c913d411.png

Please silence yourself with your double-standards.
I back all my posts up with proof, and shown the numbers above which you obviously didn't read because you somehow thought i was suggesting that this spell able to hit 50's? 

Please....

• Upvote 3

support

6 hours ago, Same Sea said:

are you actually retarded

yes he is

6 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

Are you actually serous?

This is how it is on OSRS and how it should be on here.

With the Staff of Zamorak (ID: 2417) you're able to max hit 30 with the spell Charge at 80 magic.

Charge increases the spells max hit by 10, making it 30.

With Occult, Staff of the Dead and Tormented Bracelet this gets increased further by 30% (5%+10%+15%) and the max hit becomes 39.

However didn't you just make a post bitching about how inaccurate magic is and how the max hit and accuracy of barrage needs buffing but yet you immediately slap down the idea of a spell that is the match-equivalent of Ice Barrage on the standard spellbook getting a buff?

FYI You can already get 2-3 hit by Ice Barrage already, as it's max hit currently is 39.
20af01993a39444289d3c045c913d411.png

Please silence yourself with your double-standards.
I back all my posts up with proof, and shown the numbers above which you obviously didn't read because you somehow thought i was suggesting that this spell able to hit 50's? 

Please....

lmao he was trolling

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How is the first three useless? Decanting,barrow fixes,lottery? ::meth only irrelevant because ::risk

all the other screenshots are irrelevant places/shop 

still would be a useless update not 1 person would use expect you for 15mins 

Barely anyone even uses the lottery now because of the fact that people snipe it every single time during the last minute. 

Decanting? We can decant our own potions. It was only a very few select few that even wanted it in the first place. Besides, because of the cost its rarely used anyhow.

Barrow fixes? Here's an idea... Barrows don't break on death? There we would have less time used for coding the barrows breaking, and even less time wasted on adding the Strange Man.

It allows a spell to hit 39's whilst on the Modern Spellbook, and it should also decrease the opponents magic level also as a passive effect of the spell. Combine that with Teleblocks. How is that useless? Clans, Low lvl Pures, people that want a change, people that want to try it out would all use it. Just because you wont doesn't mean it's a useless update.

Here's another idea:
::risk was never created? We had a risk zone and instead of developing what was already there they decided to make new content that makes others completely useless. 

Stop posting on my thread.

40 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Barely anyone even uses the lottery now because of the fact that people snipe it every single time during the last minute. 

Decanting? We can decant our own potions. It was only a very few select few that even wanted it in the first place. Besides, because of the cost its rarely used anyhow.

Barrow fixes? Here's an idea... Barrows don't break on death? There we would have less time used for coding the barrows breaking, and even less time wasted on adding the Strange Man.

It allows a spell to hit 39's whilst on the Modern Spellbook, and it should also decrease the opponents magic level also as a passive effect of the spell. Combine that with Teleblocks. How is that useless? Clans, Low lvl Pures, people that want a change, people that want to try it out would all use it. Just because you wont doesn't mean it's a useless update.

Here's another idea:
::risk was never created? We had a risk zone and instead of developing what was already there they decided to make new content that makes others completely useless. 

Stop posting on my thread.

Decanter is a must, Barrows is whatever but Risk zone is here for a purpose, to stop people from getting scammed in risk fights @meth which is something your familiar with

• Upvote 1
Just now, Smackd said:

Decanter is a must, Barrows is whatever but Risk zone is here for a purpose, to stop people from getting scammed in risk fights @meth which is something your familiar with

Which is true but that doesn't stop the fact people clipping through the portal, maxing with DH and tele-grabbing the loot afterwards.

It was a botchy 2min fix for a problem that just created another instead of a form of Inventory Checker or something that would only be accessible in ::meth that could've been implemented specifically for that zone. That's what I mean.

• Upvote 1