Addition to tournaments?

Like arenas in wow possibly do a tournament once a week/month which is like 2v2/3v3 etc (up to maybe 10v10) for team pkers and clans. Also benefits players who have good organisation and this can show their skill in a different light, with clan activity being seen as boring sometimes.

Like tournaments players will be given a selection of gear to choose from and GL

Split winnings between winning team and all get a yell tag whicn is either:

a) what they won, eg [3v3] 

or

b) their team name, eg [Lazy Rachel's Finest]

thoughts?

Edited by GORILLAS
  • Upvote 6
7 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

2v2's up to 5v5's in a single cmb environment would be sick tbh.
Support.

Thanks man. I see you pure nh if I'm right? Maybe they could do 3v3's etc in different combat brackets? Pure, main, med, zerk? 

7 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

I think gsltn would have to be banned from this type of tournament though as it would be unfair tbh.

support

Cheers for support already see you sparking some competition

4 hours ago, Requiem Af said:

I think it could be added, the combat will be fixed so, b ut I'd like to see new stuff. I don't think it would hurt having "clan" tournaments.

Ok thanks for feedback. I guess one issue is not enough teams turning out but with a chance at a yell-tag and pkt I'd find people off the streets if I had no team. I think it would also encourage more teams to merge outside these tournaments and stay as a team through the weekly tournaments.

4 hours ago, Tupac said:

this is a pretty cool idea tbh

Cheers. Would you join in? ;)

3 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Really Like this idea, I would also like to see split tourneys between Multi and Single :)

Same. Even if it doesn't work well it wouldn't harm anyone for this to be 'tried out'.

2 hours ago, Nyzic said:

I love this idea and have thought of it myself, just have never really cared to make a topic on it or tell anyone about it because its a long shot. I hope something like this is added, maybe a custom arena such as the one on wow with the long bridge, forget the name. I hope to see this added +1. @Gretar @Affliction @Yoobs @Smackd

When I thought of it I kinda remembered the graveyard one with the tombstone in the middle? Not too sure haha. Anyway cheers for support.

I do understand this would require a lot of work and the current developer already has a long list to work on. Just maybe we could slot this in?

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Yoeriwada said:

Sounds like a good idea. Could have a lot of potential to spark some real clan activity not just randoms massing gorillas.

Couldn't agree more. Here you are required to actually try and kill your oppenent rather than camp rag. Eg spawn ragging clans at gorillas (mou)

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...