roat pkz switching LOLOlL

52 minutes ago, Telepathist said:

l000000000000000000000000000000l did @Hatcx just say that. hatcx is the slowest pker ever l0l0l0ll. I always see him tb slaving for some massing clan chat with him in infinity hat no gloves and teachers wand. You are some slave you cant pk you try to get involved for wat ur just some beg tb slave

Never happened LOL Haven't tbed in like 2 months 

7 hours ago, Browsing said:

Ur name is 'bdk trillshit' on an rsps forum. NECK IT

also who says trill in 2017 absolute freak ur 5 years late monkey L0L

'Bdk' in 2017 'trill' in 2017

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stfu pussy he's not late for shit he thinks Eminem is oldschool quality rap, UKF is his favorite source of dubstep, bangs 'Mercy' by Kanye in the coupe get with the program bruv YOURE LATE

13 hours ago, BDK trillshit said:

Lil niggas want a OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE style server but have "ROAT PKZ SWITCHING" IM DEAD AF

i'm dead af to cuz you got that bronze rank for randoms lololol

3 hours ago, Smackd said:

You've truly hurt our feelings.

Your input is so relevant and means so much to us.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

21 minutes ago, jblind said:

I don't get this? We have two types of switching open to the players, surely that's better than one? You can switch to OSRS switches if you really don't like them. Some do some don't. :)

THE OSRS SWITCHING IS BROKEN NO MATTER HOW FAST YOU SWITCH THE QUEUING SYSTEM FOR ITEMS IS TOO LONG , IT SHOULD EQUIP QUICKER THAT WAY YOU DON'T MISS GAME TICK DUE TO RETARD CODING

ROAT PKZ SWITCHING CMON SON THESE PPL GOOFY CLICKING ITEMS INSTANTLY FOR NO REASON AND STILL NOT MISSING A HIT AND THEY SLOW AF

10 hours ago, Browsing said:

Ur name is 'bdk trillshit' on an rsps forum. NECK IT

also who says trill in 2017 absolute freak ur 5 years late monkey L0L

'Bdk' in 2017 'trill' in 2017

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY LOOK AT YOUR SIGNATURE!! FUCK OUTTA HERE LMFAO! NIGGA DCLAWING AND SHIT THINKS HE'S A TIGER ! DCLAW RUSHER LFMAOo!!! 

11 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Just because you got bullied out of os scape or whatever trash you play then you came on here and got bullied even harder doesn't mean you get to complain on forums retard.

041835550bf04c3fa5e3804d415aa9ff.png

d22a4b599a184bc79428913456650d70.png

01987a0fba2245139ea20b28ecee9b05.png

2367ba3393f44cfda6f805f18a710f52.png

NO CORRELATION PUSSY

3 hours ago, Smackd said:

You've truly hurt our feelings.

Your input is so relevant and means so much to us.

LMFA0 ROAT PKZ CRACKHEAD NIGGAS PLAY THIS FOR 5 YEARS AND ARE BOTTLENECKED at same skillcap BY BROKEN SHIT lmfao pussy niggas , 5 years of shit pathing, dead combat system, trash ass switching ur owner high as fuck puts in 2 switching modes ll0ool , might aswell have roat pkz eating and osrs eating y'all stupid

43 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

i'm dead af to cuz you got that bronze rank for randoms lololol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

stfu retard

2 minutes ago, BDK trillshit said:

THE OSRS SWITCHING IS BROKEN NO MATTER HOW FAST YOU SWITCH THE QUEUING SYSTEM FOR ITEMS IS TOO LONG , IT SHOULD EQUIP QUICKER THAT WAY YOU DON'T MISS GAME TICK DUE TO RETARD CODING

ROAT PKZ SWITCHING CMON SON THESE PPL GOOFY CLICKING ITEMS INSTANTLY FOR NO REASON AND STILL NOT MISSING A HIT AND THEY SLOW AF

SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY LOOK AT YOUR SIGNATURE!! FUCK OUTTA HERE LMFAO! NIGGA DCLAWING AND SHIT THINKS HE'S A TIGER ! DCLAW RUSHER LFMAOo!!! 

NO CORRELATION PUSSY

LMFA0 ROAT PKZ CRACKHEAD NIGGAS PLAY THIS FOR 5 YEARS AND ARE BOTTLENECKED at same skillcap BY BROKEN SHIT lmfao pussy niggas , 5 years of shit pathing, dead combat system, trash ass switching ur owner high as fuck puts in 2 switching modes ll0ool , might aswell have roat pkz eating and osrs eating y'all stupid

i'm sorry but kdr means nothing i dh bombed thousands of deaths for some dank kills and alot of fun so why would kdr classify how good i switch or anything

mayby i dont pk in max unless im ragin at edge lolool

3 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

i'm sorry but kdr means nothing i dh bombed thousands of deaths for some dank kills and alot of fun so why would kdr classify how good i switch or anything

mayby i dont pk in max unless im ragin at edge lolool

EXACTLY MY POINT UR A EDGE PKER L00OL WHY U GETTING INVOLVED ON A TOPIC ABOUT SWITCHING DOESN'T EVEN CONCERN U LMFAO PUNK ASS

5 minutes ago, BDK trillshit said:

NO CORRELATION PUSSY

LMFA0 ROAT PKZ CRACKHEAD NIGGAS PLAY THIS FOR 5 YEARS AND ARE BOTanTLENECKED at same skillcap BY BROKEN SHIT lmfao pussy niggas , 5 years of shit pathing, dead combat system, trash ass switching ur owner high as fuck puts in 2 switching modes ll0ool , might aswell have roat pkz eating and osrs eating y'all stupid

stfu retard

listen random. don't pipe up just to get clout off me you coward. how about you talk shit to me when you've made even 10% what i've made in this game. i'm the type to donate once and clean you staking you handicap rug rat lookin ass middle school kid. cry

Just now, BDK trillshit said:

EXACTLY MY POINT UR A EDGE PKER L00OL WHY U GETTING INVOLVED ON A TOPIC ABOUT SWITCHING DOESN'T EVEN CONCERN U LMFAO PUNK ASS

HEY POSER USEING CAPS LOCK TO LOOK BIG.YOU AINT BDK SO KEEP THAT SHIT OUT YOUR FAGGOT MOUTH YOU'RE PROBLY JUST A MOMMAS BOY .  AND YA SOUND A LIL SALTY I CAN TELL YOU GET TRIGGERED BECAUSE YOUR GRAMPA WONT PULL OUT IN TIME YOU SICK CLOWN

9 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

listen random. don't pipe up just to get clout off me you coward. how about you talk shit to me when you've made even 10% what i've made in this game. i'm the type to donate once and clean you staking you handicap rug rat lookin ass middle school kid. cry

I AINT TAKE NO SHIT FROM AN EDGE PKER U PROB LEARNED HOW TO PK FROM KING LEES GUIDE LMFA09IO00 

THIS BOY DONATES + EDGE PKER + STAKE ?

MFW YOU ARE THAT SHIT LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

63dad2e13ade41d5a1166e5f7236c681.png 63dad2e13ade41d5a1166e5f7236c681.png

Edited by BDK trillshit
3 minutes ago, BDK trillshit said:

I AINT TAKE NO SHIT FROM AN EDGE PKER U PROB LEARNED HOW TO PK FROM KING LEES GUIDE LMFA09IO00 

THIS BOY DONATES + EDGE PKER + STAKE ?

63dad2e13ade41d5a1166e5f7236c681.png 63dad2e13ade41d5a1166e5f7236c681.png

SHIT LOOKS LIKE WINDOWS 98 BROKE FUCK ATLEAST I CAN AFFORD TO DONATE AND I PK ANYWERE THE PROBLEM IS ONCE I START PKING YOU IT WONT END FOR MONTHS EVERY DAY ALL DAY IDC CRY TO A MOD ABOUT IT ONLY THING FUNNY IS YOUR 3 INCH DICK .

A NIGGA LIKE YOU WOULD SUCK MULTIPLE COCKS JUST FOR A CUSTOM CUZ WE BOTH KNOW YOU'RE BROKE BUD IN GAME AND IRL AND DONT SAY OWE I GOT 50 OR 100K NIGGA A DOWNY CAN GET THAT FROM A LOTTO WITH 1K SO PLS TAKE YOUR BOOK WORM ASS BACK TO HOGWARTS.

3 minutes ago, nick whimster said:

SHIT LOOKS LIKE WINDOWS 98 BROKE FUCK ATLEAST I CAN AFFORD TO DONATE AND I PK ANYWERE THE PROBLEM IS ONCE I START PKING YOU IT WONT END FOR MONTHS EVERY DAY ALL DAY IDC CRY TO A MOD ABOUT IT ONLY THING FUNNY IS YOUR 3 INCH DICK .

BRUH U RETARDED AF DONATE MORE MONEY PUSSY WONT MAKE YOU A BETTER PKER BRAINDEAD GOOFY

• John locked this topic