Ingame Suggestions

Hi I've got some more suggestions for in-game updates. Some of which you will probably already be working on with the new client but w/e.

• Add Ballista and new raid items
  • Add more ornament kits to the vote shop to act as a vote point sink. (Godsword kits, dragon armour/defender kit, amulet kits, DBow kits)
  • Try to nerf battle-mages agro, its impossible to kill anyone at mage arena currently because mages will hit you off from 10+ sq away 24/7
  • Add D-Spear to PKP shop for 500-1k PKP, it is currently too rare/uncommon
  • Fix chinchompas to actually have a multi-hit, this will promote more multi clan activity/PKing. Possibly add them to PKP shop for 0.20 pkp each?
  • Possibly add more benefits for donators, e.i. quicker spec restore times and more kits, and expand super donator benefits (15 kits, etc)

Thanks for reading. With some additions and tweaks, RoatPKZ really could turned into a really solid server.

• Upvote 6
19 minutes ago, Team Villi said:

• Fix chinchompas to actually have a multi-hit, this will promote more multi clan activity/PKing. Possibly add them to PKP shop for 0.20 pkp each?

I like the chinchompa idea, but 0.20 pkp each? I can imagine it being the most over powered thing in the game if you're in a cc. 0.50 pkp ea sounds much better tbh.

30 minutes ago, Team Villi said:

Hi I've got some more suggestions for in-game updates. Some of which you will probably already be working on with the new client but w/e.

• Add Ballista and new raid items Most of the items need new animations, hence why we need the new client to get those animations.
  • Add more ornament kits to the vote shop to act as a vote point sink. (Godsword kits, dragon armour/defender kit, amulet kits, DBow kits) Support
  • Try to nerf battle-mages agro, its impossible to kill anyone at mage arena currently because mages will hit you off from 10+ sq away 24/7 Support
  • Add D-Spear to PKP shop for 500-1k PKP, it is currently too rare/uncommon We're reworking drop tables could just make it more common.
  • Fix chinchompas to actually have a multi-hit, this will promote more multi clan activity/PKing. Possibly add them to PKP shop for 0.20 pkp each? Support
  • Possibly add more benefits for donators, e.i. quicker spec restore times and more kits, and expand super donator benefits (15 kits, etc) Support but there isn't many more benefits that come to mind, if you can think of several new benefits we might be able to look into them.

Thanks for reading. With some additions and tweaks, RoatPKZ really could turned into a really solid server.

Just now, Team Villi said:

@Smackd - if you're revising the drop table, maybe add a new island for NPCs for donators/super donators. Possibly add a ring of wealth for super-donators to increase drop rates of rare items from these NPCs.

Yeah we aren't fully sure how or what we're going to be doing with it, all suggestions help though.

18 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Yeah we aren't fully sure how or what we're going to be doing with it, all suggestions help though.

for the donators benefits make small ones that wont make it p2w for example;

- charges on serp and tsotd run out at a slower rate

- things like universal tabs are half price

- more pkp for kills

• Upvote 1