LUL JOHN LUL just another meme

17 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

first of all i played this game before requiem was born, before terezy knew what runescape was, before yoobs joined roat and before i lost my fucking virginity. 

now i want an explefuckingnation from @John  why the fk i still have not got my veteran rank, even when fucking johns dad Stjin confirmed me. @Gretar

- LION TALES  

Veteran rank has nothing to do with how long you played, nor even how long you used the forums for. Not anymore. It's a novelty rank reserved mostly for the friends/clanmates of staff members, and in VERY rare circumstances, anyone else who actually deserves it.

Recently, I noticed this and I even went so far as to pull up the old forums from the web archives for proof some people have lied and still been given the rank (don't want to single people out because it's not entirely their fault). John (Aqua), whilst is a veteran, is relying too much on staff members who aren't veterans themselves (again, no names), or fake vouches from actual veterans. Either way, the rank is now a joke and as long as it's in the current state, it's better to not have it. It's unfortunate that Gretar no longer has the real join dates for older accounts anymore.

Not like it's a useful rank anyway, purely cosmetic and the more I think about it, the more it pisses me off how many years I've wasted here instead of doing something productive. I keep telling myself "Rpkz is my stress ball", it relaxes me when I PK, nice to do on an evening to wind down. I'm misanthropic, and since you can't just murder annoying fucks IRL, I re-focus my anger towards virtual killing.

Long story short: Don't lose sleep over a shitty forum rank. Trust me, if you made a big enough splash in the old days, the real veterans will remember you, even if they don't care to admit it.

5 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Veteran rank has nothing to do with how long you played, nor even how long you used the forums for. Not anymore. It's a novelty rank reserved mostly for the friends/clanmates of staff members, and in VERY rare circumstances, anyone else who actually deserves it.

Recently, I noticed this and I even went so far as to pull up the old forums from the web archives for proof some people have lied and still been given the rank (don't want to single people out because it's not entirely their fault). John (Aqua), whilst is a veteran, is relying too much on staff members who aren't veterans themselves (again, no names), or fake vouches from actual veterans. Either way, the rank is now a joke and as long as it's in the current state, it's better to not have it. It's unfortunate that Gretar no longer has the real join dates for older accounts anymore.

Not like it's a useful rank anyway, purely cosmetic and the more I think about it, the more it pisses me off how many years I've wasted here instead of doing something productive. I keep telling myself "Rpkz is my stress ball", it relaxes me when I PK, nice to do on an evening to wind down. I'm misanthropic, and since you can't just murder annoying fucks IRL, I re-focus my anger towards virtual killing.

Long story short: Don't lose sleep over a shitty forum rank. Trust me, if you made a big enough splash in the old days, the real veterans will remember you, even if they don't care to admit it.

what you say right there so right lol, requieem was a staff member, resigend..... and after a week asked for a vet rank and got it in less than 3 days later...... funny story is that there are like 50 people without the rank who has played longer than him, people even used the old forums etc.. still havnt got it.... yes john played since 2011 yet he dosnt know shit....

and requiem, stfu.... flames and then deletes his comment rofl

3 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

what you say right there so right lol, requieem was a staff member, resigend..... and after a week asked for a vet rank and got it in less than 3 days later...... funny story is that there are like 50 people without the rank who has played longer than him, people even used the old forums etc.. still havnt got it.... yes john played since 2011 yet he dosnt know shit....

and requiem, stfu.... flames and then deletes his comment rofl

2 people who applied for vet and didn't get it crying is all I see

• Upvote 3
Just now, Kihfan55 said:

loool, you suck johns dick, you have no right to talk rofl....

the thing is john thinks the veteran rank is for someone that he respects or for someone whos made a name for himself in roat or something, any1 who has played 3 years + should have already gotten the veteran rank... 

2 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

the thing is john thinks the veteran rank is for someone that he respects or for someone whos made a name for himself in roat or something, any1 who has played 3 years + should have already gotten the veteran rank... 

I suck John's dick? Are u kidding or actually retarded?

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, SWAGMASTER said:

LOL, you caught me dude I'm best friends with Jake we actually go into a private discord and talk about how i'm going to give him all these special privileges. 

Nor do I think you can even make a name for yourself on a private server so again your theory is actually retarded, I suggest going to bed you're really cranky atm

11 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

It's not crying lol, you seem to have forgot the old forums, pretty much every member was a Veteran. Because it looked shitty that way, a new rule was introduced where only forum accounts from 2012 could get Veteran rank. Since you joined in 2013 you made a huge fuss about this, because people like me who didn't have over 1k posts like you, still got the rank. So, they changed it just for you, that's what I call crying. Want proof of your join date:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150324184112/http://www.roatpkz.com/forum717/index.php?action=profile;u=10727

You joined a year after the creation of those forums, ergo you are not 5 years. However, you aren't the only one. Enjoy your rank though

I scraped through the web archive of the old forums to search for old accounts, ordered by join date, these people all joined in 2012, feel free to look it up yourself to confirm it:

Gretar
Hemmi80
Kevinbauwz
Alex
Tumm
Illusion
Greater387
Pker099
I shake i
Legend™
Chipz
Robes
Irep104
Sharpdaves
Rock1
Yo im kevin
mojo1
Icy
I d0wn u

Of course there are waaaay more, but right now I have neither the time nor the energy to keep scanning through, when many pages are broken/missing and therefore inaccessible. Oh well...

3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

It's not crying lol, you seem to have forgot the old forums, pretty much every member was a Veteran. Because it looked shitty that way, a new rule was introduced where only forum accounts from 2012 could get Veteran rank. Since you joined in 2013 you made a huge fuss about this, because people like me who didn't have over 1k posts like you, still got the rank. So, they changed it just for you, that's what I call crying. Want proof of your join date:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150324184112/http://www.roatpkz.com/forum717/index.php?action=profile;u=10727

You joined a year after the creation of those forums, ergo you are not 5 years. However, you aren't the only one. Enjoy your rank though

Reveal hidden contents

I scraped through the web archive of the old forums to search for old accounts, ordered by join date, these people all joined in 2012, feel free to look it up yourself to confirm it:

Gretar
Hemmi80
Kevinbauwz
Alex
Tumm
Illusion
Greater387
Pker099
I shake i
Legend™
Chipz
Robes
Irep104
Sharpdaves
Rock1
Yo im kevin
mojo1
Icy
I d0wn u

Of course there are waaaay more, but right now I have neither the time nor the energy to keep scanning through, when many pages are broken/missing and therefore inaccessible. Oh well...

Wasn't my first forum acc? Look at you go though, great to see 

4 hours ago, Yoobs said:

You're still waiting for that, stop bullshitting lmfao

lololoolol, we both know that aint true xD 

:kappa:

16 hours ago, John said:

LOL, you caught me dude I'm best friends with Jake we actually go into a private discord and talk about how i'm going to give him all these special privileges. 

Nor do I think you can even make a name for yourself on a private server so again your theory is actually retarded, I suggest going to bed you're really cranky atm

loooool your funny asf...........................

• John locked this topic