5 YEAR VETERAN RANK

Lion Tales

so here we go again, after a keyboard war with john was hopeless........... im going for this again..... even when stijn/legend confirmed me via email. i have been very active on the forums the past months because i have had more fun here than ingame, i rarely log in to the game nowdays and this is why the veteran rank is so important to me as you can see. the reason i was mad on my previous post about this is because i have been confirmed by many vets and legends of the game and yet not been given the rank. i hope you will take this serious, since you ignored my whispers. @John

thanks. 

LION TALES

people who can confirm: @Ungrateful @Legend™ @I d0wn U @ism0kepurp @Tom @ml gudi @jblind @Sandal @ima cool kid @Terzey @Suor even this guy @Bind U Dead 

too lazy to tag everyone, sorry if i did not mention you xD  

Edited by SWAGMASTER
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

So Stijn confirmed you "via email" when the email system was made in 2015? Alright xD:P:D:D

sent an email a month ago you spastic fuck........ he said he supports and said just make a thread about it. you just made yourself look like a retard.

Edited by SWAGMASTER

1 minute ago, SWAGMASTER said:

sent an email a month ago you spastic fuck........ he said he supports and said just make a thread about it. you just made yourself look like a retard.

"Confirmed you" with an email would give people the impression (and mean for that matter) that you're without a doubt a 5 year vet. There's no proof of you playing for that long and you've only been active for like the last 2 months on the forums so how do people verify?

The only people who could verify you are Stijn, Tom, Ism0kepurp, I d0wn u, and Ungrateful (ml gudi is new idk how he has 5 yr). Would any of them say they've spoken to you for 5 years? Probably not

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

"Confirmed you" with an email would give people the impression (and mean for that matter) that you're without a doubt a 5 year vet. There's no proof of you playing for that long and you've only been active for like the last 2 months on the forums so how do people verify?

The only people who could verify you are Stijn, Tom, Ism0kepurp, I d0wn u, and Ungrateful (ml gudi is new idk how he has 5 yr). Would any of them say they've spoken to you for 5 years? Probably not

played with all of them 5 years ago, now stfu and go to bed, theres a reason i did not tag you in this.

Just now, SWAGMASTER said:

played with all of them 5 years ago, now stfu and go to bed, theres a reason i did not tag you in this.

Also, your tears are still wet from your flame war with John and you trying to sabotage peoples chances (failed, I must add) at getting their veterans

Flame war that you incited*

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

Also, your tears are still wet from your flame war with John and you trying to sabotage peoples chances (failed, I must add) at getting their veterans

tears rofl, sabotage peoples chances?? xD the fuck you going on about..... please go to bed as i suggested, take a long nap and thats it for you today..

4 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

tears rofl, sabotage peoples chances?? xD the fuck you going on about..... please go to bed as i suggested, take a long nap and thats it for you today..

:*((((((((((( "Don't bother!" "John only gives it to his friends Lamo!!!!!!!!" that's what I'm "talking" about lol. You're a poor sport you should be content with your donor rank

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

:*((((((((((( "Don't bother!" "John only gives it to his friends Lamo!!!!!!!!" that's what I'm "talking" about lol. You're a poor sport you should be content with your donor rank

once again, you have nothing to defend your self with... stop fucking it up.... your making zero sense...

Just now, Yoobs said:

A) Post in the correct section.

B) Stop asking and give John a break and let the man decide rather than spamming him, pissed me off so much when people did that to me.

one of the reasons its so hard for john to decide is because khifan keeps making big deals out of such sings...... makes people so unsure etc..

Just now, Mike said:

I was active on forums probably for the last 4-5 years, never seen any activity from you lmfao now stop piping up and leave forums lmfao ur a pain in the ass 

llooooool, go back to one of me earliest posts idiot, it says "i never ever cared about the forums only played the game"

the thing is that its the opposite now, please dont talk when you dont know what shits about xD 

45 minutes ago, SWAGMASTER said:

once again, you have nothing to defend your self with... stop fucking it up.... your making zero sense...

So you didn't post either of the things I quoted you as saying (paraphrased obv, cba to get the post)? Do you want me to get the post where you said that?

You're deluded lol, at least post some sort of evidence you even played in 2015? A screenie, a video where you spot yourself, ask friends to post one with you in it, etc.

I think if you were actually that old I would have come across your name, even if you were an edge pker/staker, or what have you

Old names? Who did you speak to back in minimum 2015? Give something to make me familiarize your name because I have seen you ingame in the past ~3 months but never prior

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

So you didn't post either of the things I quoted you as saying (paraphrased obv, cba to get the post)? Do you want me to get the post where you said that?

You're deluded lol, at least post some sort of evidence you even played in 2015? A screenie, a video where you spot yourself, ask friends to post one with you in it, etc.

I think if you were actually that old I would have come across your name, even if you were an edge pker/staker, or what have you

Old names? Who did you speak to back in minimum 2015? Give something to make me familiarize your name because I have seen you ingame in the past ~3 months but never prior

i have proven alot of what your telling me to proof, stijn even looked thorugh the logs etc tho he couldnt reach further than 3-4 years for some reasons... 

main acc: lion tales

other accs : b1tchpl1z, h0tkn1fed, h0tkn1fer,h0tkn1fe,itachipker etc.... 

uhmm, back in the days i remember gretar was the only one to help people etc....

::easts was a very popular place

jail was a place i used to risk at, with some old ppl of the game like deathdream / fantastic, irep, many more...

i mean i could go on and on....