Removal of Pre-EOC Items

pre eoc items  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove pre-eoc items (vesta, zuriels, statius and morrigans) ?

Zuriels can be replaced with Ancestral Robes with a price update.

Morrigans and Statius removed, replaced with Armadyl and Bandos with price updates.

Vesta to be removed (would be easy to replace if the Twisted Armour Poll passed in OSRS) because it's too overpowered for PVP.

VLS to be removed, it's disgus
ting and too overpowered as a 800 PKP item. 

Chaotics should be removed and replaced by PvP items like the Elder Maul and Dragon Sword, not for donators only.

Twisted Buckler, Twisted Bow and Dinh's Bulwark to be dropped by a wilderness boss, preferably Jad.

Benefits :
Helps the server become more 'old school'.
Adds new content to the game.
Raid items are still popular, brings more players to the server.

Vote and discuss your opinions below.

(yeah ik we hav to wait for new client)

• Upvote 2

Has to benefit donors in some way nearly all donor benefits have been removed no more chotics in normal wildy dzone is always choccas with people like 2-3 per npc its cooked i gave my bank away the other day becuase theres nothing really for donors to do like how do we benefit anymore? 

• 3 weeks later...

"Should we remove pre-eoc items (vesta, zuriels, statius and morrigans) ?"

Hmm... better way to put this would be:

"Should we re-add pre-eoc items (vesta, zuriels, statius and morrigans) to the new OS client?"

They aren't in the OSRS cache by default, so if the new client has them, then Salad (or Gretar) have ADDED them especially. 

I think that ship has long sailed now, no point to have them. Just keep an updated Oldschool client, adding new OSRS items (combat-related) as soon as possible after Jagex do. As for donator features, I believe it's already been mentioned but I can't remember by who: we shouldn't have exclusive items anymore; just 'soft' benefits like additional custom kits, an improved donator land/zone for Pvm with more monsters,  bigger bank slots and friend list spaces, full restore of HP, special attack and poison/venom cured, possibly bonus PKP, cheaper to fix Barrows and decanting, etc etc.

• Upvote 1