Gym Life

GYM LIFE BEING SS??  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gym Life Be SS or Not

• Yes, he should be.
    • No, he should not be.
    • Maybe.

Just now, hydrochloric said:

everyone that doesn't want king gym to be a ss, are ss hunters!

ps: jblind, king gym has a greater chanche to become an admin then you, so calm down

Lmfaooooo the level of autism is real. You make no sence just like your birth 

1 hour ago, JBLIND™ said:

Shut the fuck up just leave the game already it was funny to mock you at first now you're just embarrassing yourself you'll never be staff on roat ever so get that into your thick head. 

My nigga snapped, said you ain't relevant mr roats life 

12 minutes ago, viva smackd said:

fuck u gym life how u will get ss and u dont respect ppl

that's mean, i know gym life for a while

he was actually trying his best to get the server support role, but unfairly they refused to give it to him

in the old days, he was a very nice guy but after they treated him like shit he became a bit toxic u can say

• Nice 1

7 minutes ago, hydrochloric said:

he was actually trying his best to get the server support role, but unfairly they refused to give it to him

in the old days, he was a very nice guy but after they treated him like shit he became a bit toxic u can say

Oh shut up already. He is a cunt and has always been one. Just accept the fact that he will never get ss 

22 minutes ago, hydrochloric said:

lol a7e gym life pixels

42 minutes ago, hydrochloric said:

Gretar used to promote people who didn't know English as a joke (Love Wings, Bind u dead) but both were really helpful before getting promoted

Now they think let's be serious and take care of our server so they promote english speaking players but who either rwt or abuse or whatever

Gym life would be an awesome addition to the staff team and if you've read this far I'm just kidding he's not he's a retard

• Nice 1

1 hour ago, hydrochloric said:

He's nothing but egotistic and delusional so no he was never close to even being a thought. 

• Zoradz locked this topic