Hypnotize

3 minutes ago, God Dildo said:

I donโ€™t go by the name Erca anywhere outside of roatz he doesnโ€™t know me on roat

Iโ€™m on my phone iโ€™ll post screenies tomorrow dw lmao

5 minutes ago, God Dildo said:

ย 

I remember few months back i made an acc with Soleks name in it and I killed you, then I logged on Erca saying Iโ€™m the best and you said this about my solek account โ€Heโ€™s the best pker Iโ€™ve ever foughtโ€ and I logged on it lool funny day u lowkey think iโ€™m the greatest Hahaha

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

I donโ€™t go by the name Erca anywhere outside of roatz he doesnโ€™t know me on roat

I remember few months back i made an acc with Soleks name in it and I killed you, then I logged on Erca saying Iโ€™m the best and you said this about my solek account โ€Heโ€™s the best pker Iโ€™ve ever foughtโ€ and I logged on it lool funny day u lowkey think iโ€™m the greatest Hahaha

screens of me saying that pls. know solek since old exiled days but k

4 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Hiding in Alts to get compliments on your autoswticher ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

last time you tried to do that to me you died

akso who tf is solekย