Damn what a sick vid 

U have really improved if we compare this to a year ago keep it coming bro best consistent YT'er out there

Chill song too

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Khalil said:

Damn what a sick vid 

U have really improved if we compare this to a year ago keep it coming bro best consistent YT'er out there

Chill song too

Wow this just made me want to donate, promote this guy 

I must say Im honored to take part in this vid, shit I even got my own segment. little disappointed that I wasn't the opener or ender though so imma have to give this vid like a 7/10.

btw ty to NO WARNING for bringing this video to my attention dumb whale lmfaoo

• Hmmm 1

One of the most calm hunters I have ever seen, you have an amazing smooth accuracy may you stick with it lad.

• Upvote 1

i see people saying his improved...you can thank me for that as tesfxye is my student and i am his teacher, after over 100 fights some of my skill has rubbed off on him which is expected. To compete with me your gona have to adapt or die, in this case my student has died but i see some progress being made which im happy about.

• Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1

6 hours ago, nh tank said:

i see people saying his improved...you can thank me for that as tesfxye is my student and i am his teacher, after over 100 fights some of my skill has rubbed off on him which is expected. To compete with me your gona have to adapt or die, in this case my student has died but i see some progress being made which im happy about.

@JBLIND @sophia lmfaoooooo

• Upvote 2