Jump to content
hawain kush

A team is a rag doll l0l

Recommended Posts

Just now, Tupac said:

Wow @A team exposed bro

Wdff bro i come back after 1 month and people make topics about me?!?!?

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine how satisfied this guy must've been irl when he killed a team

Bless him lmao

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Imagine how satisfied this guy must've been irl when he killed a team

Bless him lmao

 

Share this post


Link to post

spastics without a life legit.. you guys Need to hit up a Club irl.. like how much hours do you spend on games?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Imagine how satisfied this guy must've been irl when he killed a team

Bless him lmao

Shut up

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hawain kush said:

how many times have i cleared u as well? 1v1 anywhere :D

Yeah alright next time I'm on come risk me max 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

spastics without a life legit.. you guys Need to hit up a Club irl.. like how much hours do you spend on games?

You're fucking 15 you can't even enter a club l0l0lolol0l

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

spastics without a life legit.. you guys Need to hit up a Club irl.. like how much hours do you spend on games?

Agreed 

3 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Yeah alright next time I'm on come risk me max 

Fighting over who’s the freest set on roat np 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ban152 said:

oh my gooood, you just killed a team, must be exciting

Bro!! Check that multi killpic!! GF

Edited by A team

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Smackd said:

Agreed 

Fighting over who’s the freest set on roat np 

You can risk me too if u want lol

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:26 AM, Wtf Safer said:

You're fucking 15 you can't even enter a club l0l0lolol0l

17 still you making me younger everytime huh. well Keep tryna seek my attetion been waiting for your face reveal since 5months now lol ;( you guys not on my Level lol you will be always under my foot no matter if im in jail/hosptial even when im not anymore avaible to walk you be under me :)

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

17 still you making me younger everytime huh. well Keep tryna seek my attetion been waiting for your face reveal since 5months now lol ;( you guys not on my Level lol you will be always under my foot no matter if im in jail/hosptial even when im not anymore avaible to walk you be under me :)

You're a failure in game and a failure IRL so nobody here is "below" you. I'll send you a free rope and a chair now.

Edited by Wtf Safer

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wtf Safer said:

You're a failure in game and a failure IRL so nobody here is "below" you. I'll send you a free rope and a chair now.

lul thats what all hiders say thats why im uuid banned at YouTube :) says everything cause i atk all kboarders like you :) Keep hiding man that wont help you since everyone got doxed already and someone over you knows who you are already. :)

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

lul thats what all hiders say thats why im uuid banned at YouTube :) says everything cause i atk all kboarders like you :) Keep hiding man that wont help you since everyone got doxed already and someone over you knows who you are already. :)

Ooo I'm scared

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×