Sign in to follow this  
Daul Penino

Rat gets humiliated

This rat named Jblind has been toxic to me since I first set foot in this server for absolutely no reason at all. I guess he was just mad I clapped him in every tourney we fought. I killed him countless tourneys and never posted pics. Then he got his 1 win over me in a whack ass bolter setup he put together, and he had to put it in his vid. I wasn't gonna post any of my wins over him, but since u keep being toxic to me for no reason @JBLIND MY RAT, and since u obv wanna post when you beat me, why don't we look at what happens when we actually tribrid in a balanced setup (I didn't even dd u so u can't complain on that). This was our last fight and you got smashed 200+.

So please stop piping stupid rat, because the last time we fought, you got absolutely dominated. Hope this calms you down, ty.
802241713_Jblind((januar282019)-(20-20-08)).png.46a9847632fad0cd645abaccce7ad917.png

Edited by Daul Penino
  • Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

jblind is toxic to literally everyone dont take it personally lol

Lmfao ikr, it's obv ironic too

Jheeze auto cast bottom inv tourny kill 😤😈🔝🔜, reduced to alt accounts bro what happened? Did your confidence drop? Don’t think you even won LMAO weird fan boy 

• Nice 1

4 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Jheeze auto cast bottom inv tourny kill 😤😈🔝🔜, reduced to alt accounts bro what happened? Did your confidence drop? Don’t think you even won LMAO weird fan boy 

Yo if bottom inv is that easy, maybe you should consider trying it... Perhaps that way you'd stop losing by 200+...

14 minutes ago, Daul Penino said:

Yo if bottom inv is that easy, maybe you should consider trying it... Perhaps that way you'd stop losing by 200+...

Imagine getting a hard on over a tourny kill pic 

I’d be more embarrassed using an alt for roatpkz tourneys tbh #self-confidence