lol

Kihfan55

lol hes done it so as soon as the animation starts the hit is basically hit so if you are about to die from a hit you are dead as soon as the animation starts, so if you prayer switch after the animation the prayer switch doesn't register in time. this happens all the time to me idk if I explained that right but I get what I mean

14 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I don't because the game processes in ticks, Jakes eating should of registered, the amount of times he clicked he should of got atleast one rock brew done. You can eat as/after you die the game should never class you as dead before you are.

yh but in roatz its when the animation starts for the hit that is going to kill you that you are dead, I know it shouldn't be but that's the way it is.

that is why when nhing it sometimes seems like people are hitting stupidly high through prayer because people put the prayer on after the animation of the hits started

ags strikes every 3.6 seconds and food is eaten every 2.4 seconds but u can eat 2 rocktails + brew between ags specs so if u get ags specd to 1 hp u can heal to 61 before the 2nd spec

cos 0.6 seconds after the ags hit lands u eat a rocktail then 2.4 seconds later u eat another combod with a brew then 0.6 seconds later the 2nd hit lands

basically if a weapon strikes at every 5 ticks or more u shud be able to eat 2 food between it but on here it sometimes doesnt cos the hit is already in progress, ive noticed this alot when void range pking not being able to eat twice when hit with a crossbow

Edited by Ahmash
1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Lol whether I started pking in 2015 or 2010 I'm better than you so I don't  get what the point you are trying to make is

your not better then me your legit retarded if you think that

i hybrid you on ur server that you play 6+ hours a day and i still beat you if u came to the current server i play or 07 turny worlds i wouldint eat against you pussy

11 minutes ago, Black And Homo said:
11 minutes ago, Black And Homo said:

i hybrid you on ur server that you play 6+ hours a day and i still beat you if u came to the current server i play or 07 turny worlds i wouldint eat against you pussy

Is this u beak?

On 17-2-2016 at 6:31 PM, Xbrzh said:

yh but in roatz its when the animation starts for the hit that is going to kill you that you are dead, I know it shouldn't be but that's the way it is.

that is why when nhing it sometimes seems like people are hitting stupidly high through prayer because people put the prayer on after the animation of the hits started

L O L are you saying hits should be calculated after the animation??? smh

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Black And Homo said:

2b800e27212b62af2dcf0b7a81987ece.png

like 2014 b4 it got banned with 3b on it retard nice email login faggot paki

lol ur reek aka taylor that acc got hacked by the original owner all u did was train on it for him

i remember after i gave igno like 10m u begged me for 10m pretending to be jack (chouties) that was late 2014 or early 2015

the way u actually lie tho its unbelievable thats y i dont like u and lee

Edited by Ahmash
4 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

lol thats reek aka taylor that acc got hacked by the original owner all u did was train on it for him

i remember after i gave igno like 10m u begged me for 10m pretending to be jack (chouties) that was in early 2014

1. not reek but i am taylor the account never got hacked

2. i never begged you for money dumb reject never pretended to be chouties kys

3. ur account is fucking ass a pure with 50 hp ur a fucking dumb troll/arab retard

4. kill urself u dumb faggot paki

Edited by Black And Homo
2 minutes ago, Black And Homo said:

1. not reek but i am taylor the account never got hacked

2. i never begged you for money dumb reject

3. ur account is fucking ass a pure with 50 hp ur a fucking dumb troll/arab retard

4. kill urself u dumb faggot paki

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

4 brews

circular rotation

51 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

lol ur reek aka taylor that acc got hacked by the original owner all u did was train on it for him

i remember after i gave igno like 10m u begged me for 10m pretending to be jack (chouties) that was late 2014 or early 2015

idk why ur trying to talk shit about us ahmash when u stole your mothers credit card and spent all the money u were going to use for rent on rs and getting your 99 range - 73 hp pure stats

also nobody in meridian ever thought u were relevant only reason any of us ever talked to you was because you passed 10m around to anyone

35 minutes ago, King Lee said:

idk why ur trying to talk shit about us ahmash when u stole your mothers credit card and spent all the money u were going to use for rent on rs and getting your 99 range - 73 hp pure stats

also nobody in meridian ever thought u were relevant only reason any of us ever talked to you was because you passed 10m around to anyone

I love it when lee tries to flame

On 2/17/2016 at 6:11 PM, Xbrzh said:

trust me what I say is right I just dunno how to explain it clearly.

i go to ags someone who is 60 hp, if I'm going to hit 60 with my spec and they don't eat before my spec animation starts they wont be able to eat they will just die, or even if wasn't speccing and it was just a normal hit.

Nope you're wrong. Because your theory doesn't explain why the brew registered but not the rocktail. From the video - he starts at 100hp, gets hit 73 to go down to 27 hp, clicks rock and brew and ends up at 41 hp!!! Why did the brew heal him but not the rocktail? This "eating" bug has been around for years, that's why so many people say "i ate" when they die. It happens hundreds of times a day (there is video/ss proof everywhere) so you can't deny it. Gretar just doesn't care or, more likely doesn't know how to fix it.

• Upvote 1
  • Yoobs locked this topic