whose the best hybrid on the server?

lulzcr3w

2 hours ago, lulzcr3w said:

From what I've seen at oldbrid and tournies I would say either iles, smokey980925, spy network or ahmash.

me and smokey r #1

35 minutes ago, Pedro said:

any meridian member by far

meridian is poop

Just now, edanusT said:

tsunade u random do u lrkk forums or something but never play game like sit at ur pc wiating for a reply staring like tha niggas screen

this is my server the least i can do is give peasants like u attention everynow and again

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

this is my server the least i can do is give peasants like u attention everynow and again

haha what us ay slave go pick ym cotton u need 100 pounds ojk or i strip u bare naked and whip u. if u own server login and give me 100 ags ok ty and plz

44 minutes ago, edanusT said:

haha what us ay slave go pick ym cotton u need 100 pounds ojk or i strip u bare naked and whip u. if u own server login and give me 100 ags ok ty and plz

ur nan looks like squidward neck urself 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sinister said:

just fucking shut up for once you annoying tard

u shut ur fuck up who told u to get involved in this topic and mention my name tryna start a war u cant win

smokey clrd u from ingame but me and game support gona clr u from forum wats ur smart ass gotta say now?

9 hours ago, lulzcr3w said:

From what I've seen at oldbrid and tournies I would say either iles, smokey980925, spy network or ahmash.

Iles is a good brid, smokey is just a retard who specs on tank and hits above 60 everytime which is just Roat for you and Spy Network or Christine xo are probably best ingame imo.

• Upvote 3

On 3/13/2016 at 3:52 AM, Sinister said:

if im not top 20 you don't make top 200.

just fucking shut up for once you annoying tard

First time I saw this it made me laugh lololol:

https://i.gyazo.com/bcae4e6b34c64868e5c6a0f91f1ba761.gif

Forgetting to restore your magic level:  -2 points

Right-click -> Walk here: -5 points

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgzFKv0ggPA

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Reign Of Taylor said:

me lmfao no1 on this game even comes close 2 my exp with hybrid and i dare them pussy retards quote me

Experience don't mean shit bro

can brid for as many years as you want, I still slap you around in Roat 1v1

Edited by Xbrzh

8 hours ago, Sinister said:

Hybrid me and you can tally up the points afterwards?

Can tell you have no idea what you're talking about, how does right click walk here judge hybrid skill, i was counting down my freeze timer, so i could run straight from my freeze animation (don't expect you to understand) ask any respectable hybrid @Kihfan55 @Kevin or even @Xbrzh, all of them will just laugh at what you're even attempting to prove.

Also when you rocktail brew you have to wait like 2 ticks to brew again, i clicked my restore and it didn't go through straight away, how does this also judge ANYTHING, step in the wild.

Smokey slapped you though. Nice chin

17 hours ago, Sinister said:

Hybrid me and you can tally up the points afterwards?

Accepted. PM Pk Guy next time you see me on. At ::Easts though, I don't want stupid handicapped restrictions telling me which items I can and can not use. (FYI my interpretation of "hybrid" includes the use of a bow!) 

On 3/13/2016 at 1:42 AM, Pedro said:

who idea who u are rando

ur nan looks like squidward neck urself 

Just saw this as I was scrolling down the page. Brilliant! It needs more recognition

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, she rags said:

u mean ears xDxDxDxDxDxD

that was going to be my second insult

17 hours ago, Sinister said:

I slap anyone who dares to step in, that being said I dare you to step in 

Slap me with your ears? ok dumbo. Didn't Jake order you to quit, learn to follow orders for once, obv didnt work in the "military"

Just now, Yoobs said:

Talk about people personal appearances yet no one has seen you porch monkey please silence yourself before i have too.

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

All you girls do is talk about how i look so i figure you must have some sort of fascination 

You're dead ugly obv? How you gonna show my irls ,only one i got on the internet in my twitter and my snapchat.... I'm mad cute though so..... :D

2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Talk about people personal appearances yet no one has seen you porch monkey please silence yourself before i have too.

Not like I don't have 40 other accounts.... 

4 minutes ago, Yung Juvie said:

You're dead ugly obv? How you gonna show my irls ,only one i got on the internet in my twitter and my snapchat.... I'm mad cute though so..... :D

Not like I don't have 40 other accounts.... 

:o 40 other accounts i didnt realise i was dealing with a RoatPKZ badman!!!

• Yoobs locked this topic