4 hours ago, JJ said:

he told me he was resigning but he also got in trouble for unmuting me when im not allowed to be unmuted

u were supposed to be unmuted he did the right thing

4 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

What happened to Mike aka ungrateful

its cool now i think he just got sick of the corrupt staff on here

4 minutes ago, Sinister said:

He had a disagreement with the staff team and banned Graphics Zoradz and then 5makred ipmuted and ipbanned Yoobs. 

Afterwards im pretty sure he resigned but probably would of been demoted down to mod or something for being immature about it so idk. 

None of it needed to happen but TL;DR is that the other staff members didn't really like Mike and he knew that and snapped

honestly I don't trust that you are telling the 100% truth, maybe you got told that but I cant see mike doing that. maybe I'm wrong and what you are saying is right but I can imagine there being more to it

8 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

u were supposed to be unmuted he did the right thing

its cool now i think he just got sick of the corrupt staff on here

don't blame him

Edited by Xbrzh
reason for me not thinking what jase says is 100% right; they kept deleting any posts about the subject, making it look like there was something to hide. if it was that simple they would of just said
10 minutes ago, Sinister said:

He had a disagreement with the staff team and banned Graphics Zoradz and then 5makred ipmuted and ipbanned Yoobs. 

Afterwards im pretty sure he resigned but probably would of been demoted down to mod or something for being immature about it so idk. 

None of it needed to happen but TL;DR is that the other staff members didn't really like Mike and he knew that and snapped

yh he shud hav let Gretar deal with the staff team instead of taking matters into his own hands

nah we wudnt hav got demoted

Edited by Ahmash
5 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

What happened to Mike aka ungrateful

He was asked not to unmute JJ by Zoradz specifically and he didnt listen and unmuted JJ so when me and Graphics asked him nicely about it he just decided to flame us so we had a full blown flame war in the staff team chat. He just basically said fuck it and ipbanned and banned Me, Graphics and Zoradz and then 5 marked me afterwards. We have previously spoken to him about not unbanning certain people and accepting certain appeals and everytime he said how he would not do it again without asking he never followed up with that and when we brought him up on it he just decided to flame us and ban us. Hes not some sort of martyr that was trying to bring down the corrupt roatpkz government he was just being a heated twat and then ended up saying he "resigned". Idm providing screenshots for any of this if u dont believe me btw.

10 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

He was asked not to unmute JJ by Zoradz specifically and he didnt listen and unmuted JJ so when me and Graphics asked him nicely about it he just decided to flame us so we had a full blown flame war in the staff team chat. He just basically said fuck it and ipbanned and banned Me, Graphics and Zoradz and then 5 marked me afterwards. We have previously spoken to him about not unbanning certain people and accepting certain appeals and everytime he said how he would not do it again without asking he never followed up with that and when we brought him up on it he just decided to flame us and ban us. Hes not some sort of martyr that was trying to bring down the corrupt roatpkz government he was just being a heated twat and then ended up saying he "resigned". Idm providing screenshots for any of this if u dont believe me btw.

Damn, staff beef ting. Were u his m8?

10 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

would like to hear his side of the story tho

4 hours ago, Sinister said:

Well... it's not like staff don't break rules too so it was probably long overdue! Surely they should have just appealed like everyone else? Mike didn't show favoritism, there are people who have done worse stuff than JJ and had their appeals accepted, multiple times. Why have double standards because you don't like someone? 

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

He was asked not to unmute JJ by Zoradz specifically and he didnt listen and unmuted JJ so when me and Graphics asked him nicely about it he just decided to flame us so we had a full blown flame war in the staff team chat. 

Admin outranks Mod, why would he need to obey Zoradz at all? He was given a higher position based on his experience and ability so he can use his own judgement and felt enough was enough. Just because YOU re-ban some people that Gretar himself has unbanned doesn't mean everyone else should follow your footsteps and mess with the hierarchy. Sometimes you're so childish it's unbelievable and you just lie to back up your actions (like that time you banned me for Pking!!)

The whole punishment system is a joke at the moment, no consistency used at all, people getting random lengths of mutes or bans for various things. Do you even have a guideline for this in the staff section? Like how long should a mute be for flaming anyway? Looks like most cases it's just 48 hours then you appeal it. I don't want to pick out specific examples and bring certain players appeals into this, but it's really obvious if you just see the reports/appeals sections. Anyway Gretar informed me a new system is coming for logging all punishments so it can be monitored better, and hopefully with the poll results due to come out the new marking system will pass and be implemented. It would change players attitudes a lot I hope because as far as I know, marks aren't currently used with every punishable action.

• Upvote 4
7 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

Well... it's not like staff don't break rules too so it was probably long overdue! Surely they should have just appealed like everyone else? Mike didn't show favoritism, there are people who have done worse stuff than JJ and had their appeals accepted, multiple times. Why have double standards because you don't like someone? 

Admin outranks Mod, why would he need to obey Zoradz at all? He was given a higher position based on his experience and ability so he can use his own judgement and felt enough was enough. Just because YOU re-ban some people that Gretar himself has unbanned doesn't mean everyone else should follow your footsteps and mess with the hierarchy. Sometimes you're so childish it's unbelievable and you just lie to back up your actions (like that time you banned me for Pking!!)

The whole punishment system is a joke at the moment, no consistency used at all, people getting random lengths of mutes or bans for various things. Do you even have a guideline for this in the staff section? Like how long should a mute be for flaming anyway? Looks like most cases it's just 48 hours then you appeal it. I don't want to pick out specific examples and bring certain players appeals into this, but it's really obvious if you just see the reports/appeals sections. Anyway Gretar informed me a new system is coming for logging all punishments so it can be monitored better, and hopefully with the poll results due to come out the new marking system will pass and be implemented. It would change players attitudes a lot I hope because as far as I know, marks aren't currently used with every punishable action.

A lot of what you say is true regarding the punishment system but I don't understand your opinion on unmuting JJ.. 

A staff team is a team. If Zoradz wants JJ muted permanently, or for a certain duration of time, why should Mike use his power to make a decision without even having a conversation? That, to me, is showing favoritism which you said Mike never showed, but how is it not when he's intentionally undermining basically the entire staff team just to unmute someone?

Also, you say people have done worse.. Does that mean you're aware of what JJ has done? Are you the all-knowing judge of punishment to determine which punishment should be designated to each and every player? I think unless you're aware of JJ's full history that's not really an argument you should get into lol

Edited by Kihfan55

I don't see Mike doing that, I've known him for over three years and he's always been a friendly player and overall friendly person. But if the other staff members didn't like him and were kind of keeping him on edge and/or disrespecting him then maybe he'd have snapped. But for the most part he's always been friendly. I'll message him on Skype and see what's up because me and him used 2 be close 

12 minutes ago, Sinister said:

You can't even begin to discuss Favoritism when you're right up Mikes ass without any knowledge of what happened so i'll do what i usually do and inform the clueless.

"Admin outranks Mod, why would he need to obey Zoradz at all? He was given a higher position based on his experience and ability so he can use his own judgement and felt enough was enough."

Using this fine quote of yours as a perfect example, Zoradz had 0 to do with the situation and wasn't even online for the duration of the staff team disagreement but Mike still decided to ban him. So clearly this experience and ability to use his own judgement went missing when he took it upon himself to ban every staff member with power for no real reason.

"Anyway Gretar informed me a new system is coming for logging all punishments so it can be monitored better"

Once again to no ones surprise you're either lying or Gretar is (doesn't matter which one, probably a mixture of both) every punishment carried out by a staffmember is logged and has been for months, nothing goes unseen.

As for your claims about @Yoobs i can't speak on them but if you're going to make claims at all make sure you actually have an idea of what happens and the situation you're trying to support with your case.

Clearly you have no fucking clue what happened but you jumped on Mikes cock any way, I'm friend with Mike, but there is absolutely nothing to justify banning the entire staff team for a discussion you had with one staff member who was an equal/greater rank to you.

Nor is there attempting to justify his actions claiming favoritism was the reasoning for it when you've already stated you have something against Yoobs for an earlier punishment on yourself, kind of destroyed your own case.

OK thanks... it's always nice to receive calls from Ahmash telling me to check the forums quickly! I didn't even read this because he told me it word for word and we couldn't stop laughing. 

1. I have knowledge of what happened, because Yoobs posted it yesterday and then the post was deleted but I decided to save it before that happened. When did Mike ever show me favoritism when he barely knows me? If you mean I'm showing him favoritism then you're wrong again, I just haven't seen previous signs of corruption from him. Clearly you're up Yoobs ass.  (pic

2. Who said he banned people based on one argument?

3. I'm not lying, unless you can prove it don't say something. (pic)

4. I was at ::wests, pking, four guys were taking turns attacking me (tag-teaming) and since I had teleblock runes (briding for once, with melee/flames of zammy) I TB'd them one at a time. I guess they felt lazy to walk so they told Yoobs I was a ragger when I'm not, and he banned me without question or proof. I told Gretar, he asked me to post an appeal, I told him I'm appealing right now on Skype lol and he unbanned me.  I logged back in and Yoobs said nothing at all, not even an apology. This happened about 5 months ago, and I haven't spoken to or been near Yoobs in-game since then. Great guy, bans some one for casting a spell! 

5. Fine maybe not ban the entire staff team, just go back and unmute whathisname again. Why not? Is it a life time mute or something? IDK, honestly I don't even care anymore because I don't know the guy I'm defending, we're not friends or anything, I never speak to him. I just read everything that was posted and felt he was hard done by and I know for a fact from my own experience that staff make mistakes. I came up with a better solution: just use timed muted, they shouldn't be appealable, simple as that, make them last no more than a week. That's enough time, because most mutes are due to people just getting hot for a few mins, eventually they simmer down.

6. Yep, no favoritism. No consistency across the rule book, my case is broken. Fucking hell I am done here. I will just leave you with one gem, just think about it, no response required since it speaks for itself:

a) someone reported they found this "very offensive": https://i.gyazo.com/3e043962bc65af36c294798850bff3ba.png

-reported declined because its "minor flame"

b)  someone got banned for this: http://i.imgur.com/He6d3Vf.png

-ffs "jester" is unacceptable, such an ugly word even jagex daren't use it

nigga = good, jester = bad, remember that kids. 

Right I know there's been some replies in between our posts, IDC not reading them now. Can't take more of this BS, good night

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Game Support II said:

everything you just said here is 100% true

15 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

OK thanks... it's always nice to receive calls from Ahmash telling me to check the forums quickly! I didn't even read this because he told me it word for word and we couldn't stop laughing. 

1. I have knowledge of what happened, because Yoobs posted it yesterday and then the post was deleted but I decided to save it before that happened. When did Mike ever show me favoritism when he barely knows me? If you mean I'm showing him favoritism then you're wrong again, I just haven't seen previous signs of corruption from him. Clearly you're up Yoobs ass.  (pic

2. Who said he banned people based on one argument?

3. I'm not lying, unless you can prove it don't say something. (pic)

4. I was at ::wests, pking, four guys were taking turns attacking me (tag-teaming) and since I had teleblock runes (briding for once, with melee/flames of zammy) I TB'd them one at a time. I guess they felt lazy to walk so they told Yoobs I was a ragger when I'm not, and he banned me without question or proof. I told Gretar, he asked me to post an appeal, I told him I'm appealing right now on Skype lol and he unbanned me.  I logged back in and Yoobs said nothing at all, not even an apology. This happened about 5 months ago, and I haven't spoken to or been near Yoobs in-game since then. Great guy, bans some one for casting a spell! 

5. Fine maybe not ban the entire staff team, just go back and unmute whathisname again. Why not? Is it a life time mute or something? IDK, honestly I don't even care anymore because I don't know the guy I'm defending, we're not friends or anything, I never speak to him. I just read everything that was posted and felt he was hard done by and I know for a fact from my own experience that staff make mistakes. I came up with a better solution: just use timed muted, they shouldn't be appealable, simple as that, make them last no more than a week. That's enough time, because most mutes are due to people just getting hot for a few mins, eventually they simmer down.

6. Yep, no favoritism. No consistency across the rule book, my case is broken. Fucking hell I am done here. I will just leave you with one gem, just think about it, no response required since it speaks for itself:

a) someone reported they found this "very offensive": https://i.gyazo.com/3e043962bc65af36c294798850bff3ba.png

-reported declined because its "minor flame"

b)  someone got banned for this: http://i.imgur.com/He6d3Vf.png

-ffs "jester" is unacceptable, such an ugly word even jagex daren't use it

nigga = good, jester = bad, remember that kids. 

Right I know there's been some replies in between our posts, IDC not reading them now. Can't take more of this BS, good night

I will never forget the time everyone was at mb fighting and I attacked yoobs as he was running to tele after a fight, within three hits he had died whilst telling me to off and he banned me(I got unbanned). Just shows when yoobs get mad he bans for no reason too which is what mike seems to have done.

Also how certain people, not naming names but some people will know who, constantly threaten to ddos I've seen it multiple times from the same people and all they ever get is mute for a couple hours whereas if someone a member of staff doesn't like is to say it they will most likely get a harsher punishment probably ban for a first offence.

• Upvote 2

man was demoted he can tell everyone he "resigned," but he got kicked by gretar, after being a complete retard and proving us hes immature as fuck, and cant act his age after being confronted. also was inactive for week straight then log in for 1day then repeat.

Edited by Graphics
1 minute ago, JJ said:

whilst he was still admin he had told me he was going to resign as the staff team were just mean people - and chatting shit about him. he had a full on chat with me. so yeah he may have snapped and intentionally done something to get kicked but at the end of the day that was his goal. i mean its not like staff on a private server is a huge deal in real life. But the way the staff acts sometimes does take the fun out of the game - yeah there needs to be rules but its a game for teens ofc theres gonna be flame ofc there should be a line but if things continue with the rules being taken so seriously the game will lose its touch for a lot of people as it did with Mike - a veteran on this server..

mike was legit the only person talking shit to start off with, until me and yoobs confronted him.

Just now, JJ said:

In my opinion, I know a few of the staff members well - but mike would probably be more fair- he would not have started shit from nothing have you ever spoken to the guy he is so laid back. Yeah he unmuted me but its been like 5 days now LOL? so ofc after 48hours i should have been unmuted and mike saw that. But tbh at the end of the day the fact that you guys have to CONFRONT over something as petty as this in a team its peak.

ur whole statement is the complete opposite, but i dont wana aruge so peace.

2 hours ago, Graphics said:

man was demoted he can tell everyone he "resigned," but he got kicked by gretar, after being a complete retard and proving us hes immature as fuck, and cant act his age after being confronted. also was inactive for week straight then log in for 1day then repeat.

Immature response^

2 hours ago, JJ said:

whilst he was still admin he had told me he was going to resign as the staff team were just mean people - and chatting shit about him. he had a full on chat with me. so yeah he may have snapped and intentionally done something to get kicked but at the end of the day that was his goal. i mean its not like staff on a private server is a huge deal in real life. But the way the staff acts sometimes does take the fun out of the game - yeah there needs to be rules but its a game for teens ofc theres gonna be flame ofc there should be a line but if things continue with the rules being taken so seriously the game will lose its touch for a lot of people as it did with Mike - a veteran on this server..

JJ just dropped the biggest dime of 2k16

• Upvote 1

I thought I'd add my own 2cents after you called me out.

We're a staff team we work together, we communicate together. Even if we out rank we tend to follow each other and work as a team. Mike was always the odd one out on this, even as a moderator he was still unbanning and unmuting everyone after 48hours - Yes, that's the minimum time until you can appeal, it doesn't mean that person should be automatically unpunished. We do have a punishment system that allows flexibility in the way we punish, that system is also in the middle of changing to better the way we moderate RoatPkz.
This argument with Mike did not stem just from JJ's unmuting, if anything it was a long time coming.

Mike was a good guy, I actually really liked him and respected him as a member of this community as most of you do. As Yoobs said, Mike was no martyr behind the scenes. 
If Mike wants to tell 'his side to the story' then so be it, If he tells the truth it'll closely follow to what has already been said from us.

I'll keep this thread open for now, please keep any flaming to a minimum.

Edited by Zoradz